Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Shoot the Jews [vid]

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2005, 04:41 PM
Pr0n King

Car Info: Turncoat Turbo
Shoot the Jews [vid]

http://media.putfile.com/jong-geleerd
[left click]

I'm speechless.
Old 10-03-2005, 08:07 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
Nothing to see here. Halliburton.
Old 10-04-2005, 05:17 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02 Impreza WRX Sedan & 2008 GMC Sierra 4x4
That is quite disturbing.

Exactly why we can't only win this war by fighting alone. We need to change people's entire world view.
Old 10-04-2005, 08:54 AM

Car Info: 02 BRP 2.5RS-T
Originally Posted by SilverScoober02
That is quite disturbing.

Exactly why we can't only win this war by fighting alone. We need to change people's entire world view.
We should convince our European allies to help since they have nothing but love for the Jews
Old 10-04-2005, 10:35 AM

Car Info: 04 Silver WRX Wagon
ugh... that sucks. Those kids are completely brainwashed
Old 10-04-2005, 12:39 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
All those kids need is a little bit of love.
Failing that, kill them.
Old 10-05-2005, 01:18 PM

Car Info: Stock Legacy Turbo Wagon Silver
Whats more disturbing is that the message of hate those kids are fed are in what seems to be nursery rhyme/song form so that they can more easily remember the words.
Old 10-06-2005, 10:40 AM

Car Info: '97 Legacy
we need to go back to isolationism, and stop thinking that WE need to go over there and fix THEIR religious strife. I hate all this sh*t. People see brainwashed children on TV and for some reason it's OUR responsibility to have to go over to some foreign country in east-buttf*ck and sort things out because the countries over there are too stubborn to resolve their own problems. Honestly, I feel bad for those children and the way they suffer because of their parent's ignorance, but I don't think Americans should have to go over there and die for their cause.
Old 10-06-2005, 10:58 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by spedmunki
we need to go back to isolationism, and stop thinking that WE need to go over there and fix THEIR religious strife. I hate all this sh*t. People see brainwashed children on TV and for some reason it's OUR responsibility to have to go over to some foreign country in east-buttf*ck and sort things out because the countries over there are too stubborn to resolve their own problems. Honestly, I feel bad for those children and the way they suffer because of their parent's ignorance, but I don't think Americans should have to go over there and die for their cause.
When they attacked us on 9/11 then we became involved in it whether we like it or not.

The problem is that just fighting a war against those people does nothing to stop the martyr mindset. If we don't want them to blow themselves up at our expense then we need to fight to change their views and educate them. Easier said than done though.
Old 10-06-2005, 11:54 AM

Car Info: Sline
When they attacked us on 9/11 then we became involved in it whether we like it or not.

The problem is that just fighting a war against those people does nothing to stop the martyr mindset. If we don't want them to blow themselves up at our expense then we need to fight to change their views and educate them. Easier said than done though.
We've been involving ourselves LOOOOOOOOOONG before 9/11. After WWII the U.S. declared itself as "The World's Police"
Old 10-06-2005, 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by jvick125
We've been involving ourselves LOOOOOOOOOONG before 9/11. After WWII the U.S. declared itself as "The World's Police"

You are so right we should have never gone through with the Marshall Plan, we should have just left Europe and Japan in ruins and gone home, because that would never have come back to bite us in the ***, nor would the Soviets have taken control of all of your Europe cause commies aren't bad...just misunderstood.
Old 10-06-2005, 12:10 PM
VIP Member

Unfortunately that is one of the Roles of a superpower. Everyone looks to us for help and everyone blames us for all the problems. (we create enough of the problems for ourselves too!)

And really we didn't get involved in the middle east to this scale before 9/11. Sure we had the Gulf War (if you could call it a war) and various other invlovements but really we never had as much to lose as we do now with regards to that area.
Old 10-06-2005, 12:14 PM

Car Info: Sline
Originally Posted by svxr8dr
You are so right we should have never gone through with the Marshall Plan, we should have just left Europe and Japan in ruins and gone home, because that would never have come back to bite us in the ***, nor would the Soviets have taken control of all of your Europe cause commies aren't bad...just misunderstood.
Ok, u obviously took my quote the wrong way. I was just correcting Silver that we've been helping people before 9/11.

Unfortunately that is one of the Roles of a superpower. Everyone looks to us for help and everyone blames us for all the problems. (we create enough of the problems for ourselves too!)

And really we didn't get involved in the middle east to this scale before 9/11. Sure we had the Gulf War (if you could call it a war) and various other invlovements but really we never had as much to lose as we do now with regards to that area.
Yeah, you're right. I'd consider the Gulf War an involvement. We had troops there, fought and died there, I'd call that involvement.
Old 10-06-2005, 12:24 PM
VIP Member

Ok, u obviously took my quote the wrong way. I was just correcting Silver that we've been helping people before 9/11.
I never denied we had ever helped people before that. But really we were never involved with so much at stake as we are since 9/11. We never really involved ourselves in the muslim extremist part of it in the middle east until after they attacked us. We have way more at stake now than we ever had. I guess I should have clarified it better.

I was just countering Speedmunki and his thinking that we need to go back to isolationism. As much as that sounds appealing it is just not feasible in the current world.

Yeah, you're right. I'd consider the Gulf War an involvement. We had troops there, fought and died there, I'd call that involvement.
As far as the Gulf War your right we had 148 combat deaths in the Gulf War and I would never marginalize those brave men (and women's??) sacrifice. But that was more like an incursion than a War. We basically kicked some serious *** and left.
Old 10-06-2005, 02:17 PM

As a Gulf War I vet, I would like to add, part of the reason we stopped kicking ***, is because it was starting to turn into a slaughter....and a slaughter of Muslims by infidels in the Middle East does not play well, when you are straining to keep together a coalition that has other Muslim nations in it.

Quick Reply: Shoot the Jews [vid]