i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Teh Politics Forum (https://www.i-club.com/forums/teh-politics-forum-114/)
-   -   Shoot the Jews [vid] (https://www.i-club.com/forums/teh-politics-forum-114/shoot-jews-%5Bvid%5D-113558/)

IS2Scooby 10-03-2005 04:41 PM

Shoot the Jews [vid]

[url]http://media.putfile.com/jong-geleerd[/url]
[left click]

I'm speechless.

Salty 10-03-2005 08:07 PM

Nothing to see here. Halliburton.

SilverScoober02 10-04-2005 05:17 AM

That is quite disturbing.

Exactly why we can't only win this war by fighting alone. We need to change people's entire world view.

svxr8dr 10-04-2005 08:54 AM

[QUOTE=SilverScoober02]That is quite disturbing.

Exactly why we can't only win this war by fighting alone. We need to change people's entire world view.[/QUOTE]

We should convince our European allies to help since they have nothing but love for the Jews

dub2w 10-04-2005 10:35 AM

ugh... that sucks. Those kids are completely brainwashed :(

FW Motorsports 10-04-2005 12:39 PM

All those kids need is a little bit of love.
Failing that, kill them.

deyes 10-05-2005 01:18 PM

Whats more disturbing is that the message of hate those kids are fed are in what seems to be nursery rhyme/song form so that they can more easily remember the words.

spedmunki 10-06-2005 10:40 AM

we need to go back to isolationism, and stop thinking that WE need to go over there and fix THEIR religious strife. I hate all this sh*t. People see brainwashed children on TV and for some reason it's OUR responsibility to have to go over to some foreign country in east-buttf*ck and sort things out because the countries over there are too stubborn to resolve their own problems. Honestly, I feel bad for those children and the way they suffer because of their parent's ignorance, but I don't think Americans should have to go over there and die for their cause.

SilverScoober02 10-06-2005 10:58 AM

[QUOTE=spedmunki]we need to go back to isolationism, and stop thinking that WE need to go over there and fix THEIR religious strife. I hate all this sh*t. People see brainwashed children on TV and for some reason it's OUR responsibility to have to go over to some foreign country in east-buttf*ck and sort things out because the countries over there are too stubborn to resolve their own problems. Honestly, I feel bad for those children and the way they suffer because of their parent's ignorance, but I don't think Americans should have to go over there and die for their cause.[/QUOTE]

When they attacked us on 9/11 then we became involved in it whether we like it or not.

The problem is that just fighting a war against those people does nothing to stop the martyr mindset. If we don't want them to blow themselves up at our expense then we need to fight to change their views and educate them. Easier said than done though.

jvick125 10-06-2005 11:54 AM

[QUOTE=SilverScoober02]When they attacked us on 9/11 then we became involved in it whether we like it or not.

The problem is that just fighting a war against those people does nothing to stop the martyr mindset. If we don't want them to blow themselves up at our expense then we need to fight to change their views and educate them. Easier said than done though.[/QUOTE]
We've been involving ourselves LOOOOOOOOOONG before 9/11. After WWII the U.S. declared itself as "The World's Police"

svxr8dr 10-06-2005 12:01 PM

[QUOTE=jvick125]We've been involving ourselves LOOOOOOOOOONG before 9/11. After WWII the U.S. declared itself as "The World's Police"[/QUOTE]

You are so right we should have never gone through with the Marshall Plan, we should have just left Europe and Japan in ruins and gone home, because that would never have come back to bite us in the ass, nor would the Soviets have taken control of all of your Europe cause commies aren't bad...just misunderstood.

SilverScoober02 10-06-2005 12:10 PM

[QUOTE=jvick125]We've been involving ourselves LOOOOOOOOOONG before 9/11. After WWII the U.S. declared itself as "The World's Police"[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately that is one of the Roles of a superpower. Everyone looks to us for help and everyone blames us for all the problems. (we create enough of the problems for ourselves too!)

And really we didn't get involved in the middle east to this scale before 9/11. Sure we had the Gulf War (if you could call it a war) and various other invlovements but really we never had as much to lose as we do now with regards to that area.

jvick125 10-06-2005 12:14 PM

[QUOTE=svxr8dr]You are so right we should have never gone through with the Marshall Plan, we should have just left Europe and Japan in ruins and gone home, because that would never have come back to bite us in the ass, nor would the Soviets have taken control of all of your Europe cause commies aren't bad...just misunderstood.[/QUOTE]
Ok, u obviously took my quote the wrong way. I was just correcting Silver that we've been helping people before 9/11.

[QUOTE=SilverScoober02]Unfortunately that is one of the Roles of a superpower. Everyone looks to us for help and everyone blames us for all the problems. (we create enough of the problems for ourselves too!)

And really we didn't get involved in the middle east to this scale before 9/11. Sure we had the Gulf War (if you could call it a war) and various other invlovements but really we never had as much to lose as we do now with regards to that area.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, you're right. I'd consider the Gulf War an involvement. We had troops there, fought and died there, I'd call that involvement.

SilverScoober02 10-06-2005 12:24 PM

[QUOTE=jvick125]Ok, u obviously took my quote the wrong way. I was just correcting Silver that we've been helping people before 9/11.[/QUOTE]

I never denied we had ever helped people before that. But really we were never involved with so much at stake as we are since 9/11. We never really involved ourselves in the muslim extremist part of it in the middle east until after they attacked us. We have way more at stake now than we ever had. I guess I should have clarified it better.

I was just countering Speedmunki and his thinking that we need to go back to isolationism. As much as that sounds appealing it is just not feasible in the current world.

[QUOTE=jvick125]Yeah, you're right. I'd consider the Gulf War an involvement. We had troops there, fought and died there, I'd call that involvement.[/QUOTE]

As far as the Gulf War your right we had 148 combat deaths in the Gulf War and I would never marginalize those brave men (and women's??) sacrifice. But that was more like an incursion than a War. We basically kicked some serious ass and left.

svxr8dr 10-06-2005 02:17 PM

As a Gulf War I vet, I would like to add, part of the reason we stopped kicking ass, is because it was starting to turn into a slaughter....and a slaughter of Muslims by infidels in the Middle East does not play well, when you are straining to keep together a coalition that has other Muslim nations in it.