Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Poor nazis...

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2005, 04:08 PM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
Poor *****...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9707507/

"TOLEDO, Ohio - A crowd that gathered to protest a white supremacists march Saturday turned violent, throwing baseball-sized rocks at police, vandalizing vehicles and stores, and setting fire to a neighborhood bar, authorities said."

Turns out the "white supremacists" had a problem with local whites being harrassed my non-whites... things like this give their story credibility, no?

discuss:

Last edited by HellaDumb; 10-15-2005 at 04:51 PM.
Old 10-15-2005, 07:32 PM

Car Info: Looking for a Liberty CRD
Originally Posted by HellaDumb
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9707507/

"TOLEDO, Ohio - A crowd that gathered to protest a white supremacists march Saturday turned violent, throwing baseball-sized rocks at police, vandalizing vehicles and stores, and setting fire to a neighborhood bar, authorities said."

Turns out the "white supremacists" had a problem with local whites being harrassed my non-whites... things like this give their story credibility, no?

discuss:
There is absolutely no evidence in the article that "non-whites" were responsible for the disruptive activities.
Old 10-15-2005, 07:33 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 03 WRX
Originally Posted by lojasmo
There is absolutely no evidence in the article that "non-whites" were responsible for the disruptive activities.
Obviosley you havn't seen the news.
Old 10-15-2005, 07:52 PM

Car Info: '05 Crystal Grey Metallic WRX Sport Wagon
Whoever started it...I'd chuck rocks at white supremecists too, and I'm white.
Old 10-15-2005, 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by VIBEELEVEN
Obviosley you havn't seen the news.
NOP3. Don't watch it.
Old 10-16-2005, 02:07 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
**** the rocks they would be dodging buckshot, .40's, .45's and what ever else i could liberate from the walmart or gunshop..
Old 10-16-2005, 08:20 AM
VIP Member

Wow, what happened to the liberal tolerance credo. Like it or not, they have the right to protest. And to see people turning over cars, throwing rocks at police and ambulences, looting homes and burning down a pub makes them makes me sick. The worst was to see a "civil rights activst" trying to say that the ***** started the riot just by gathering. In my opinion this was just an excuse for people to behave badly. The protest never even ended up happening.
Old 10-16-2005, 09:20 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Is this what happened:

1. Non whites are allegedly roughing up whites.
2. "White Supremists" march peacebly to bring attention to thes racist crimes.
3. Counter-protesters get ugly & use "protest" as reason to to riot, loot, and destroy private property.

[quote from mayor Ford]They were mostly “gang members who had real or imagined grievances and took it as an opportunity to speak in their own way,” Ford said.

“I was chagrined that there were obvious mothers and children in the crowd with them,” he said.

Originally Posted by dre
**** the rocks they would be dodging buckshot, .40's, .45's and what ever else i could liberate from the walmart or gunshop..
So dre, you're saying that you'd be supporting the White PowAr group or the rioting protesters?
Old 10-16-2005, 10:44 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
As much as I hate ***** they do have a right to a peaceful protest. They usually do have peaceful protests from what i've seen and read. Hell, some of my family fell victim to them during WWII. My grandmother just missed her house being bombed by a V2 when she went down the street to get her rations. If anything, I should have more hatred than these blacks.

If you look at the video it looks like a Juvenile concert gone horribly wrong. I watched it on Comcast's The Fan and it looks like most of the black rioters have smiles on their faces and are actually giggling to other black friend protesters. Pure ignorance on both sides but I can almost guarantee the neo-**** party did not cast the first stone. Think about it... it's pretty obvious that they are deep inside the ghetto-fabulous parts of Toledo if you watch the video. Add in the fact the ghetto isn't entirely full of Nobel Prize recipients and scholars on the Constitution, and you've created a supreme recipe for stupidity. Seems like a majority of these ghetto folk praise and even look-up to the instigators of violence. Something that gives them another story to tell on their front porch over a 40, a reason to write a rap song, or an excuse sew on another “soljah” stripe on their fubu jackets.

Regardless of where some of you guys stand on neo-Nazism, you must give them the same respect under the Constitution you afford anyone else.
Old 10-16-2005, 12:30 PM
VIP Member

I wonder what the tone would be if the nation of islam, la raza or the black panthers had thier demonstration disbanded by a violent criminal mob?
Old 10-16-2005, 01:05 PM
VIP Member

You already know the answer to your own question.
Old 10-16-2005, 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by Salty
I can almost guarantee the neo-**** party did not cast the first stone.
Sure. A group who, less than one genertion ago was able to lynch blacks with inpunity....didn't cast the first stone by holding a demonstration in a black neighborhood.

:bullshyte:
Old 10-16-2005, 08:15 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by lojasmo
Sure. A group who, less than one genertion ago was able to lynch blacks with inpunity....didn't cast the first stone by holding a demonstration in a black neighborhood.

:bullshyte:
But you miss the point. The Neo-**** group has every right to be there. The upset blacks and minorities do not have the right to say or force them to do otherwise. They made themselves look foolish just as the Neo-**** group wanted them to appear.

I'll tell you what though, seems like a lot of these particular blacks prove their ignorance in this case and in others. Not too long ago anti-white blacks (not saying the Toledo group is anti-white) thought the white man blew the levees. Again, they sold themselves short by saying that because it showed that if they knew the white man was capable of such an act, then why weren't they overstocked with food and water? Instead, they showed up to the city center like a guest without potato salad and a ketchup at a BBQ. It's just plain stupidity.
Old 10-17-2005, 03:58 AM

then why weren't they overstocked with food and water? Instead, they showed up to the city center like a guest without potato salad and a ketchup at a BBQ. It's just plain stupidity.

Again, what a bunch of crap you spew. I know people who fled NOLA. Cash machines were releasing a maximum of $40. How do you think people were going to get ample supplies of food and water out of NOLA with them while on foot?

And no, I don't miss the point. To hold a racist rally in a black community is frankly incindiary. The KKK did trow the first stone, although it was a symbolic one.
Old 10-17-2005, 08:08 AM

Car Info: 04 Silver WRX Wagon
But you miss the point. The Neo-**** group has every right to be there. The upset blacks and minorities do not have the right to say or force them to do otherwise.
This is exactly right.

When people make BS excuses to justify the actions of gang-bangers who are pissed, they are removing any personal accountability that should be levied in this matter.

They made themselves look foolish just as the Neo-**** group wanted them to appear.
While this may be true in retrospect, I dont think this was the intention of the white power group. They assemble to spread hate. Period

On a side note, there is a bar out here in GA that has inflammatory comments on their billboard. One of them recently read, "Michal Jackson is guilty cause he is a ni**er." It is sickening. Civil Rights Groups have peacefully protested the establishment, and that is, I think, the best recourse one should have in a civilzed society. The again, it is easy foer me to say when no one is calling me and my family ni**ers.

Quick Reply: Poor nazis...