Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...
View Poll Results: Poll: Should we ditch Iraq immediately and invade Oman and Iran, then Yemen...
As stated. Redirect away from Iraq, invade Oman and Iraq simultaneously, then Yemen, then Syria, then Pak
38.46%
We should continue on as planned. The PTB (powers that be) know what they're doing and aren't hamstrung by politics
30.77%
We should stop in Iraq, for now, but we should invade those others in this order.... (please explain in a post)
7.69%
We SHOULD just pull out of Iraq and Afghanistan and everywhere else, secure our borders, build bunkers and reserves on our own shores, and put our heads in the sand
23.08%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Poll: Should we ditch Iraq immediately and invade Oman and Iran, then Yemen...

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2005, 10:48 PM

Car Info: Stock Legacy Turbo Wagon Silver
Originally Posted by Unregistered
Yeah, I also go around telling girls I "might" be a doctor someday, lets get it on. **** it worked like a charm on your wife.

Look, I don't like you. If you look back to our first argument you were the one that started with the insults. I do think you are full of ****. You are pathetic, why bring my wife into this? Because while your hiding behind your keyboard you may as well insult my family? You're not a man. Your arguments are some of the worst I've ever encountered. On subjects you claim to be an expert in no less! How much can you know about it if you fail to convince me, a layman that you are indesputably correct? A little history for everyone else. Anti Abortion Logic
Go ahead and right me off as some right wing zealot if it makes you feel better. I don't need the support of a close family member or their input when I'm insulted by someone over the internet and am preparing a response. As far as what you know about my life and what I'm doing with it, you can believe what you like I know I do. When your in Sac PM me, I'd be happy to meet you. I'll do the same next time I'm in Texas.

Last edited by deyes; 01-22-2005 at 10:52 PM.
Old 01-23-2005, 02:45 AM

Originally Posted by deyes
Look, I don't like you.
Hahah, like that wasn't obvious. You are the one that has followed me in the last couple of threads i posted in and started making idiotic remarks. Suprise just like in this one.

If you look back to our first argument you were the one that started with the insults.
Calling you out and calling you a bigot. Yep I sure did and it still stands that you are one I even gave you the definition. Or did you take offense to something else?

I do think you are full of ****. You are pathetic, why bring my wife into this? Because while your hiding behind your keyboard you may as well insult my family? You're not a man.
Hmm, so you can insult me and say some of the most stupid things I have ever read in my life but yet I can't insult you back? You insult my education, where I come from, who I am but I can't return the same and add your wife since you made a comment about how I pick up the girls I date? Yep sure doesn't make me a man. Trust me I'm not hiding from you over a keyboard. I would tell you the same things to your face without histiation. I actually would find it intresting seeing how you stand up with your little threat. Im actually going to Cali to San Diago either in March or late summer have not decided yet. I'll pm you and I'll even get a ride where ever you want me too. Trust me I'm FAR from scared to say these things to you in person. I'd proably say a lot worse.

Your arguments are some of the worst I've ever encountered. On subjects you claim to be an expert in no less! How much can you know about it if you fail to convince me, a layman that you are indesputably correct? A little history for everyone else. Anti Abortion Logic
Thats nice, I can't convice the religious nut about gay rights and he thinks my arguments are wack. Wow what a hard thing to forsee happening. Your not just any layman your a anti gay rights layman who is a right wing religious zealot. How the hell could ANYONE convince you. I actually almost responded to that thread with a six page paper with actually links from journals. I took the time to look that information up. But you know what I deleted it all because I realised it was a waste of time you are what you are and no way of denying that. And I sure as hell am not going to put the effort to change you.

Go ahead and right me off as some right wing zealot if it makes you feel better.
YOU ARE! How can you deny that?! Every post you make points to that being the truth.

I don't need the support of a close family member or their input when I'm insulted by someone over the internet and am preparing a response.
Actually I read it to him because I thought it was funny. (He called me to go play a soccer with him and some friends and I happen to be reading your oh so clever post.) I was laughing at your stupid remarks and he said somethings that made me laugh. So I wrote them down. I don't need any support from anyone to cut you down. Its not hard, you make it pretty easy for me just to be sarcastic about your statements. Maybe next time you insult someone you might wanna try to be a bit more creative?

As far as what you know about my life and what I'm doing with it, you can believe what you like I know I do. When your in Sac PM me, I'd be happy to meet you. I'll do the same next time I'm in Texas.
Do you honestly think I think about who you are in great depth? I could give a **** about who you are. The only time I think about what you write is when Im on the forum reading one of your remarks. Obviously you belive what you like and your usually wrong. And like I stated above, I'll have no problem meeting you in person. I don't know what you think your going to do, but short of shooting me Im not worried one bit about you. If anything I'll find you even more amusing than I do now. You brighten my day. Seeing how you troll after me every chance you get. I must of struck a nerve some where. You might wanna get therapy, a person over the internet could hurt your feelings so much. Maybe go cry on your mom's shoulder. (Oh no I brought up your mom! **** I must not even be a teenager now!) See you even ruined this thread just to attack me man you sure as hell must have some issues. I wonder what your next threat will be. God, you crack me up, don't ever stop.
Old 01-24-2005, 09:35 AM

Hahah, like that wasn't obvious. You are the one that has followed me in the last couple of threads i posted in and started making idiotic remarks. Suprise just like in this one.
Following you around? Are you a conspiracy theorist too? I was posting in this thread days before you, just like most of the other threads you post in. "Idiotic remarks"? Thats funny coming from you seeing as you have trouble spelling let alone backing up an argument.

Calling you out and calling you a bigot. Yep I sure did and it still stands that you are one I even gave you the definition. Or did you take offense to something else?
I think that I'm the one that has schooled you on a definition or two. But I think this is a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Hmm, so you can insult me and say some of the most stupid things I have ever read in my life but yet I can't insult you back? You insult my education, where I come from, who I am but I can't return the same and add your wife since you made a comment about how I pick up the girls I date? Yep sure doesn't make me a man. Trust me I'm not hiding from you over a keyboard. I would tell you the same things to your face without histiation. I actually would find it intresting seeing how you stand up with your little threat. Im actually going to Cali to San Diago either in March or late summer have not decided yet. I'll pm you and I'll even get a ride where ever you want me too. Trust me I'm FAR from scared to say these things to you in person. I'd proably say a lot worse.
Insult me all you want, but talk about my family and you cross a line. Everyone can see you're a coward. When did I insult where you come from. I don't care where your from, you'd be a tool in any country. I don't see how me making fun of the way you pick up girls has anything to do with my wife. Why not just return the favor and make fun of the way I pick up girls? You've displayed your cowardice, a man would fire back for sure but even a man know's there are boundaries. I'd love for you to tell me to my face, and its not a threat. Go anywhere and insult a mans wife and let me know if you don't get your *** handed to you. San Diego isn't anywhere near Sacramento, but your a student of micro cell biology and not geography right? If your down I'll see you when I see you. If you'd say them in person you'd be saying them through a straw to a police officer after the fact.

Thats nice, I can't convice the religious nut about gay rights and he thinks my arguments are wack. Wow what a hard thing to forsee happening. Your not just any layman your a anti gay rights layman who is a right wing religious zealot. How the hell could ANYONE convince you. I actually almost responded to that thread with a six page paper with actually links from journals. I took the time to look that information up. But you know what I deleted it all because I realised it was a waste of time you are what you are and no way of denying that. And I sure as hell am not going to put the effort to change you.
A religious nut? I don't even attend church! I could be convinced with a well thought out argument backed by fact. Neither of which you've been able to formulate. You almost responded with a study about people or more of your homosexual animal fetish? Why not post it for everyone else's benefit? I think the real reason is because you realized that there are no studies that could back up your claims as fact.

YOU ARE! How can you deny that?! Every post you make points to that being the truth.
I have more respect for others and their beliefs than you obviously. My problem with your argument was that you were trying to pass it off as fact, citing your degree to lend it credibility. I think that if there were some landmark study proving your point that we all would have heard about it long before you opened your big mouth.

Actually I read it to him because I thought it was funny. (He called me to go play a soccer with him and some friends and I happen to be reading your oh so clever post.) I was laughing at your stupid remarks and he said somethings that made me laugh. So I wrote them down. I don't need any support from anyone to cut you down. Its not hard, you make it pretty easy for me just to be sarcastic about your statements. Maybe next time you insult someone you might wanna try to be a bit more creative?
More creative!? You do not have a one original thought! You're a broken record of liberal propaganda! I have yet to see you add a point of any value to a thread on any topic. If creative is insulting your family then, no I'm not creative. Thats more along the lines of slimy if you asked me.

Do you honestly think I think about who you are in great depth? I could give a **** about who you are. The only time I think about what you write is when Im on the forum reading one of your remarks. Obviously you belive what you like and your usually wrong. And like I stated above, I'll have no problem meeting you in person. I don't know what you think your going to do, but short of shooting me Im not worried one bit about you. If anything I'll find you even more amusing than I do now. You brighten my day. Seeing how you troll after me every chance you get. I must of struck a nerve some where. You might wanna get therapy, a person over the internet could hurt your feelings so much. Maybe go cry on your mom's shoulder. (Oh no I brought up your mom! **** I must not even be a teenager now!) See you even ruined this thread just to attack me man you sure as hell must have some issues. I wonder what your next threat will be. God, you crack me up, don't ever stop.

Way to sound condescending. The length of your posts are proof how much you really are upset, as is your need to confide in your brother and insult my wife. Stop talking about meeting me already, I'm sure I'll never get a PM from you, ever. You'd be a fool to, but then again you are a fool. Cry on my mothers shoulder? Now I'm the one running to my family for support!? I'm not you buddy. My skepticism about you is shared I'm sure but its hardly an issue. Calling me a troll is funny when I've only argued with you on two other threads. I think what is more troll like is your insults on members of peoples family with whom your arguing. A quick review of your posts and mine reveals who the troll really is.

Last edited by deyes; 01-24-2005 at 09:43 AM.
Old 01-24-2005, 10:29 AM

Following you around? Are you a conspiracy theorist too? I was posting in this thread days before you, just like most of the other threads you post in. "Idiotic remarks"? Thats funny coming from you seeing as you have trouble spelling let alone backing up an argument.
I thought it was a bachelors in Micro Cell Biology? Now its a masters and your a physical therapist?
Need I say more? I have not once made a comment to you after the anti-gay rights. So yeah, you imagining things again? Again how many languages do you know? How hard it must be for you to imagine that this is my THIRD language. Oh I forgot I was making that up my bad.

Insult me all you want, but talk about my family and you cross a line. Everyone can see you're a coward. When did I insult where you come from. I don't care where your from, you'd be a tool in any country. I don't see how me making fun of the way you pick up girls has anything to do with my wife. Why not just return the favor and make fun of the way I pick up girls? You've displayed your cowardice, a man would fire back for sure but even a man know's there are boundaries. I'd love for you to tell me to my face, and its not a threat. Go anywhere and insult a mans wife and let me know if you don't get your *** handed to you. San Diego isn't anywhere near Sacramento, but your a student of micro cell biology and not geography right? If your down I'll see you when I see you. If you'd say them in person you'd be saying them through a straw to a police officer after the fact.
Hmmm, maybe you can't read very well after all. Had you read I said I would DRIVE to meet you where ever you wanted. Since go figure San Diego and Sacramento are all in the same state. Hard concept I know. Maybe your backing down now. Im hardly afraid of a dumbass over the internet. Especially one that throws some stupid threat. I would pay money to see you in person that would make my day. You crack me up. You threaten to beat me up, god your money. Oh and I really doubt I would be saying anything through a straw, if anything I'd just point and laugh at your silly little self. Also you can make fun of the girls I date but yet even though I could love this girl its not ok for me to return the favor and do the same to the one you love, yep you make a lot of sense.

A religious nut? I don't even attend church! I could be convinced with a well thought out argument backed by fact. Neither of which you've been able to formulate. You almost responded with a study about people or more of your homosexual animal fetish? Why not post it for everyone else's benefit? I think the real reason is because you realized that there are no studies that could back up your claims as fact.
Hmm, yep you're not one. And you are a moron if you think animal studies do not correlate to human studies. I guess that all animal studies are just bunk and should be stopped since their is no correlation.

I have more respect for others and their beliefs than you obviously. My problem with your argument was that you were trying to pass it off as fact, citing your degree to lend it credibility. I think that if there were some landmark study proving your point that we all would have heard about it long before you opened your big mouth.
This coming from someone that believes animal studies are bunk. Yep you have a leg to stand on. And sadly if you read anything about two years ago this was in several journals about these studies. I guess they don't matter you know more than these researchers.

More creative!? You do not have a one original thought! You're a broken record of liberal propaganda! I have yet to see you add a point of any value to a thread on any topic. If creative is insulting your family then, no I'm not creative. Thats more along the lines of slimy if you asked me.
Oh god your priceless. Had you taken the time to read eveyrthing I posted you would notice I only insulted your wife ONCE. The rest was sarcasticly written about how stupid your post were. Sigh why do I take the effort to make fun of someone that doesn't even get. Atleast two others did.

Way to sound condescending. The length of your posts are proof how much you really are upset, as is your need to confide in your brother and insult my wife. Stop talking about meeting me already, I'm sure I'll never get a PM from you, ever. You'd be a fool to, but then again you are a fool. Cry on my mothers shoulder? Now I'm the one running to my family for support!? I'm not you buddy. My skepticism about you is shared I'm sure but its hardly an issue. Calling me a troll is funny when I've only argued with you on two other threads. I think what is more troll like is your insults on members of peoples family with whom your arguing. A quick review of your posts and mine reveals who the troll really is.
Actually I have fun writing post about you. You crack me up and your responces are pretty entertaining. If I was upset I would just use the ignore feature and thats that. Oh and you will get a pm when im in Cali, whether you respond or not with real information will be the question. I have never ran to my family for support maybe you still lack reading comprehension. Don't know yet how many times I have to repeat myself for you to get things through your thick skull. Seems to me your the only one with a issue about who I am. And you are the troll look up on how this started? Did I start it? No you did. Hence you are the little troll. Funny how quickly you forgot what you wrote. Through a straw ahh classic. You remind me of a short little guy with a Napoleon complex.
Old 01-24-2005, 10:43 AM

Car Info: '05 Crystal Grey Metallic WRX Sport Wagon
Wink

Aren't the moderators supposed to step in when this type of 'e-thugging' goes on?...I mean...they are talking about meeting up to fight...
Old 01-24-2005, 11:02 AM

Need I say more? I have not once made a comment to you after the anti-gay rights. So yeah, you imagining things again? Again how many languages do you know? How hard it must be for you to imagine that this is my THIRD language. Oh I forgot I was making that up my bad.

You were bragging about a degree again. This time a different one, wether you have one or not we will never know so why keep bringing it up if not to sound smart?

Hmmm, maybe you can't read very well after all. Had you read I said I would DRIVE to meet you where ever you wanted. Since go figure San Diego and Sacramento are all in the same state. Hard concept I know. Maybe your backing down now. Im hardly afraid of a dumbass over the internet. Especially one that throws some stupid threat. I would pay money to see you in person that would make my day. You crack me up. You threaten to beat me up, god your money. Oh and I really doubt I would be saying anything through a straw, if anything I'd just point and laugh at your silly little self. Also you can make fun of the girls I date but yet even though I could love this girl its not ok for me to return the favor and do the same to the one you love, yep you make a lot of sense.
Backing down? I'm just saying bring it don't sing it. Need I say more? I made fun of you picking up girls not the girls. But its hard for someone who has yet to master the English language to be good at reading comprehension in english.

Hmm, yep you're not one. And you are a moron if you think animal studies do not correlate to human studies. I guess that all animal studies are just bunk and should be stopped since their is no correlation.
Correlate maybe, directly translate no. If you want to find out about human sexuality you need to study humans. You can observe an animal but it can't answer a question when you ask it one. We've argued this before. How about we agree to disagree?

This coming from someone that believes animal studies are bunk. Yep you have a leg to stand on. And sadly if you read anything about two years ago this was in several journals about these studies. I guess they don't matter you know more than these researchers.
I didn't say all animal studies were bunk. I just said that you trying to use them to prove the causes of human behavior was bunk. The researchers themselves said nothing about their research proving anything about human sexuality. So its not that I know more than the researchers its that you were citing their work as proof in humans when not even they were doing that! Jumping to conclusions is not something I think a researcher would do.

Oh god your priceless. Had you taken the time to read eveyrthing I posted you would notice I only insulted your wife ONCE. The rest was sarcasticly written about how stupid your post were. Sigh why do I take the effort to make fun of someone that doesn't even get. Atleast two others did.

I didn't say more than once!? It must be that Engish comprehension problem of yours again. My wife is family. I'm sure everyone thought it was as classy to insult my wife as you did.

Actually I have fun writing post about you. You crack me up and your responces are pretty entertaining. If I was upset I would just use the ignore feature and thats that. Oh and you will get a pm when im in Cali, whether you respond or not with real information will be the question. I have never ran to my family for support maybe you still lack reading comprehension. Don't know yet how many times I have to repeat myself for you to get things through your thick skull. Seems to me your the only one with a issue about who I am. And you are the troll look up on how this started? Did I start it? No you did. Hence you are the little troll. Funny how quickly you forgot what you wrote. Through a straw ahh classic. You remind me of a short little guy with a Napoleon complex.

Blah blah blah. Did you get help with that response too? Comprehension, what a joke, of the two of us I'm the only one that has mastered the English language and can comprehend it fully in its written form. I don't care who you are don't insult my family. Get it? Even through all the insults I have yet to direct my insults at anyone but you, not your brother who helped you with your insults not your mom not anyone. Still talking about my invite? Thats all your good for.

Last edited by deyes; 01-24-2005 at 11:16 AM.
Old 01-24-2005, 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by MVWRX
Aren't the moderators supposed to step in when this type of 'e-thugging' goes on?...I mean...they are talking about meeting up to fight...
e-thug? I was cool until he said something about my wife! You can insult me all you want and I'd take it, you talk about my wife and I think we can all agree those are fighting words.
Old 01-24-2005, 01:20 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '04 WRX Wagon
Wow...ya'll don't like each other

Hey, I voted too...not about the whole sticking my head in the sand thing. BUT, I do agree that we should shore up our defenses and reserves because it really seems like we're running out of soldiers to go to just Iraq and Afghanistan. Now, if we figure that we really do have to go to the other countries, what kind of forces will we have left? Are we spread too thin?
Old 01-24-2005, 01:39 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
e-thug? I was cool until he said something about my wife! You can insult me all you want and I'd take it, you talk about my wife and I think we can all agree those are fighting words.
I agree.

Originally Posted by MVWRX
Then I'm sure Unregistered would complain about how I trampled on his freedom of speech errr something... But since when did I care for his feelings? *Thread locked.*