Notices
Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Obama says...

Old 07-19-2009, 11:45 AM
  #1  
Registered User
Thread Starter
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: No Way
Posts: 6,826
Car Info: Nadda
Obama says...

iLoqin is offline  
Old 07-19-2009, 12:00 PM
  #2  
Registered User
iTrader: (6)
 
STiForFun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Nor*Cal
Posts: 1,554
Car Info: Teh Subie
"gop.gov" propaganda

- nuff said
STiForFun is offline  
Old 07-19-2009, 12:30 PM
  #3  
Registered User
Thread Starter
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: No Way
Posts: 6,826
Car Info: Nadda
Originally Posted by STiForFun View Post
"gop.gov" propaganda

- nuff said
Truth hurts .
The people know what the people want, not the government. They cannot know what the people want, and they cannot change fast enough for the peoples needs.
iLoqin is offline  
Old 07-19-2009, 12:32 PM
  #4  
Registered User
Thread Starter
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: No Way
Posts: 6,826
Car Info: Nadda
Thanks for joinin' my fan club though. Things need to change, and you guys need the reality of it. Obama Mania has you.
iLoqin is offline  
Old 07-19-2009, 12:37 PM
  #5  
Registered User
iTrader: (1)
 
Traxamillion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Rohnert Park, CA
Posts: 1,828
Car Info: nothing
lets watch his approval rating drop!
Traxamillion is offline  
Old 07-19-2009, 12:48 PM
  #6  
Registered User
Thread Starter
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: No Way
Posts: 6,826
Car Info: Nadda
Originally Posted by Traxamillion View Post
lets watch his approval rating drop!
Obama mania already showing itself. His **** is hovering aroudn 50% and dropping pretty steadily.

Look, this is as simple as it can get. People need to stop denying what is going on. If you see it, and say it, it probably is there.

#1 The depression was coming, and Obama wasn't going to stop it anyways (nor ANY president for that matter) therefore the stimulus was NEVER NEEDED IN THE FIRST PLACE.

#2 If the depression WASN'T coming, then OBAMA MUST have CHANGED THE COUNTRY FOR THE WORST WITH the stimulus.

Why is it one of the two options? Buffet along with other economists (including the Fed economists) admit that this DEPRESSION is going to last at least five years, and job losses will rise well over 11-12%. I'm still guessin' around 15-20%.

So either Obama pulled out money from us, the tax payer for ABSOLUTELY no reason at all. Or he did it, and it failed.

Either way, we're stuck in a hole for a long long time, and I doubt spending or trying to jumpstart an already broken engine will work.

You cannot dump more marbles in a bag with a hole at the bottom and hope it plugs itself up.

Solution: throw out the fed, shrink the government (except for regulation on food prices and the military TO PROTECT the country, not to dominate other countries), return to the gold standard, all businesses should be ran by THE PEOPLE, not the government. Throw out social security, medicate. Only the people know what we want, not the government. We pay for the minimal in taxes. For our mail, for our streets, etc., for the military and regulation of food. And HARDCORE drugs, not weed, and we're set.

We don't allow the government to say anything is illegal because they don't get a tax from it.

Last edited by iLoqin; 07-19-2009 at 12:52 PM.
iLoqin is offline  
Old 07-19-2009, 12:53 PM
  #7  
Registered User
iTrader: (5)
 
sammae01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: San Jose, Ca
Posts: 1,018
Car Info: Honda with a wing =P
I read somewhere that he got elected as president purely based on affirmative action.









=)
sammae01 is offline  
Old 07-19-2009, 01:18 PM
  #8  
Registered User
Thread Starter
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: No Way
Posts: 6,826
Car Info: Nadda
Originally Posted by sammae01 View Post
I read somewhere that he got elected as president purely based on affirmative action.









=)
Haha =), not purely, but then again, every little bump helps =p.
iLoqin is offline  
Old 07-19-2009, 10:28 PM
  #9  
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Nor Cal-- For Now
Posts: 380
Car Info: 05 PSM WRX
Originally Posted by iLoqin View Post
Obama mania already showing itself. His **** is hovering aroudn 50% and dropping pretty steadily.

Look, this is as simple as it can get. People need to stop denying what is going on. If you see it, and say it, it probably is there.

#1 The depression was coming, and Obama wasn't going to stop it anyways (nor ANY president for that matter) therefore the stimulus was NEVER NEEDED IN THE FIRST PLACE.

#2 If the depression WASN'T coming, then OBAMA MUST have CHANGED THE COUNTRY FOR THE WORST WITH the stimulus.

Why is it one of the two options? Buffet along with other economists (including the Fed economists) admit that this DEPRESSION is going to last at least five years, and job losses will rise well over 11-12%. I'm still guessin' around 15-20%.

So either Obama pulled out money from us, the tax payer for ABSOLUTELY no reason at all. Or he did it, and it failed.

Either way, we're stuck in a hole for a long long time, and I doubt spending or trying to jumpstart an already broken engine will work.

You cannot dump more marbles in a bag with a hole at the bottom and hope it plugs itself up.

Solution: throw out the fed, shrink the government (except for regulation on food prices and the military TO PROTECT the country, not to dominate other countries), return to the gold standard, all businesses should be ran by THE PEOPLE, not the government. Throw out social security, medicate. Only the people know what we want, not the government. We pay for the minimal in taxes. For our mail, for our streets, etc., for the military and regulation of food. And HARDCORE drugs, not weed, and we're set.

We don't allow the government to say anything is illegal because they don't get a tax from it.
Yeah.. I would say that would be a good start..

And oh by the way.. I was watching on the news that economists are saying we are at 15 or so % already if you include underemployed.. (meaning people that are working part time because they can't find full time work)
Tizzo27 is offline  
Old 07-20-2009, 09:28 AM
  #10  
9 to 5 mod
iTrader: (6)
 
sigma pi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Chavez Ravine
Posts: 57,336
Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
i cant watch here at wrok
sigma pi is offline  
Old 07-20-2009, 09:39 AM
  #11  
9 to 5 mod
iTrader: (6)
 
sigma pi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Chavez Ravine
Posts: 57,336
Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by iLoqin View Post
Solution: throw out the fed, shrink the government (except for regulation on food prices and the military TO PROTECT the country, not to dominate other countries), return to the gold standard, all businesses should be ran by THE PEOPLE, not the government. Throw out social security, medicate. Only the people know what we want, not the government. We pay for the minimal in taxes. For our mail, for our streets, etc., for the military and regulation of food.
im all for this

the gold standard will screw us with trading to china?
sigma pi is offline  
Old 07-20-2009, 11:39 AM
  #12  
Registered User
 
saqwarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: San Jose, CA
Posts: 1,808
Car Info: 2015 WRX
Originally Posted by STiForFun View Post
"gop.gov" propaganda

- nuff said
Originally Posted by iLoqin View Post
Truth hurts .
The people know what the people want, not the government. They cannot know what the people want, and they cannot change fast enough for the peoples needs.
You say that, yet you act as a mouthpiece for the GOP. A hypocrite says they are against government, yet support one half of it.
saqwarrior is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
iLoqin
Teh Politics Forum
2
05-10-2012 12:06 AM
curveslayer
Stereo & Security
0
02-09-2011 06:19 PM
Wingless Wonder
Videos
4
07-24-2007 05:06 PM
Rocket Man
Engine Management
9
09-16-2004 09:36 AM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Obama says...


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.