i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Teh Politics Forum (https://www.i-club.com/forums/teh-politics-forum-114/)
-   -   Obama says... (https://www.i-club.com/forums/teh-politics-forum-114/obama-says-207242/)

iLoqin 07-19-2009 11:45 AM

Obama says...

[youtube]s2MjQ17kDng[/youtube]

STiForFun 07-19-2009 12:00 PM

"gop.gov" propaganda

- nuff said

iLoqin 07-19-2009 12:30 PM

[QUOTE=STiForFun;2668685]"gop.gov" propaganda

- nuff said[/QUOTE]

Truth hurts :faint:.
The people know what the people want, not the government. They cannot know what the people want, and they cannot change fast enough for the peoples needs.

iLoqin 07-19-2009 12:32 PM

Thanks for joinin' my fan club though. Things need to change, and you guys need the reality of it. Obama Mania has you.

Traxamillion 07-19-2009 12:37 PM

lets watch his approval rating drop!

iLoqin 07-19-2009 12:48 PM

[QUOTE=Traxamillion;2668722]lets watch his approval rating drop![/QUOTE]

Obama mania already showing itself. His **** is hovering aroudn 50% and dropping pretty steadily.

Look, this is as simple as it can get. People need to stop denying what is going on. If you see it, and say it, it probably is there.

#1 The depression was coming, and Obama wasn't going to stop it anyways (nor ANY president for that matter) therefore the stimulus was NEVER NEEDED IN THE FIRST PLACE.

#2 If the depression WASN'T coming, then OBAMA MUST have CHANGED THE COUNTRY FOR THE WORST WITH the stimulus.

Why is it one of the two options? Buffet along with other economists (including the Fed economists) admit that this DEPRESSION is going to last at least five years, and job losses will rise well over 11-12%. I'm still guessin' around 15-20%.

So either Obama pulled out money from us, the tax payer for ABSOLUTELY no reason at all. Or he did it, and it failed.

Either way, we're stuck in a hole for a long long time, and I doubt spending or trying to jumpstart an already broken engine will work.

You cannot dump more marbles in a bag with a hole at the bottom and hope it plugs itself up.

Solution: throw out the fed, shrink the government (except for regulation on food prices and the military TO PROTECT the country, not to dominate other countries), return to the gold standard, all businesses should be ran by THE PEOPLE, not the government. Throw out social security, medicate. Only the people know what we want, not the government. We pay for the minimal in taxes. For our mail, for our streets, etc., for the military and regulation of food. And HARDCORE drugs, not weed, and we're set.

We don't allow the government to say anything is illegal because they don't get a tax from it.

sammae01 07-19-2009 12:53 PM

I read somewhere that he got elected as president purely based on affirmative action.

=)

iLoqin 07-19-2009 01:18 PM

[QUOTE=sammae01;2668730]I read somewhere that he got elected as president purely based on affirmative action.

=)[/QUOTE]

Haha =), not purely, but then again, every little bump helps =p.

Tizzo27 07-19-2009 10:28 PM

[QUOTE=iLoqin;2668727]Obama mania already showing itself. His **** is hovering aroudn 50% and dropping pretty steadily.

Look, this is as simple as it can get. People need to stop denying what is going on. If you see it, and say it, it probably is there.

#1 The depression was coming, and Obama wasn't going to stop it anyways (nor ANY president for that matter) therefore the stimulus was NEVER NEEDED IN THE FIRST PLACE.

#2 If the depression WASN'T coming, then OBAMA MUST have CHANGED THE COUNTRY FOR THE WORST WITH the stimulus.

Why is it one of the two options? Buffet along with other economists (including the Fed economists) admit that this DEPRESSION is going to last at least five years, and job losses will rise well over 11-12%. I'm still guessin' around 15-20%.

So either Obama pulled out money from us, the tax payer for ABSOLUTELY no reason at all. Or he did it, and it failed.

Either way, we're stuck in a hole for a long long time, and I doubt spending or trying to jumpstart an already broken engine will work.

You cannot dump more marbles in a bag with a hole at the bottom and hope it plugs itself up.

Solution: throw out the fed, shrink the government (except for regulation on food prices and the military TO PROTECT the country, not to dominate other countries), return to the gold standard, all businesses should be ran by THE PEOPLE, not the government. Throw out social security, medicate. Only the people know what we want, not the government. We pay for the minimal in taxes. For our mail, for our streets, etc., for the military and regulation of food. And HARDCORE drugs, not weed, and we're set.

We don't allow the government to say anything is illegal because they don't get a tax from it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah.. I would say that would be a good start..

And oh by the way.. I was watching on the news that economists are saying we are at 15 or so % already if you include underemployed.. (meaning people that are working part time because they can't find full time work)

sigma pi 07-20-2009 09:28 AM

i cant watch here at wrok

sigma pi 07-20-2009 09:39 AM

[QUOTE=iLoqin;2668727]
Solution: throw out the fed, shrink the government (except for regulation on food prices and the military TO PROTECT the country, not to dominate other countries), return to the gold standard, all businesses should be ran by THE PEOPLE, not the government. Throw out social security, medicate. Only the people know what we want, not the government. We pay for the minimal in taxes. For our mail, for our streets, etc., for the military and regulation of food.
[/QUOTE]

im all for this

the gold standard will screw us with trading to china?

saqwarrior 07-20-2009 11:39 AM

[QUOTE=STiForFun;2668685]"gop.gov" propaganda

- nuff said[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=iLoqin;2668717]Truth hurts :faint:.
[COLOR="Red"]The people know what the people want, not the government. They cannot know what the people want, and they cannot change fast enough for the peoples needs.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

You say that, yet you act as a mouthpiece for the GOP. A hypocrite says they are against government, yet support one half of it.