Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Kerry's Brilliant Idea

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2004, 02:25 PM

Your telling me that you support someone to REPRESENT us, that isn't a great public speaker? So you perfer to look dumb to the rest of the world. Well his speaking wasn't the only thing that proved he was dumb anyways. Its a sad state when our president isn't capable of using proper grammar. Maybe its just me but I always thought the president should be a great public speaker and a intelligent man. Bush, isn't and i know this from first hand experience hearing him talk in a closed room. Shrug. What I don't get is everyone knows he isn't the brightest tool in the shed yet they pick him to run our country and spend our money.
Old 08-27-2004, 02:27 PM
250,000-mile Club President

Car Info: MBP 02 WRX wagon
um, most of the people in the country did NOT vote for him to run our country, remember?
Old 08-27-2004, 02:41 PM

I ment those that voted for him. :P Yes I remember my whole family was up in arms, no Helladumb not for literaly, when that news came out. :P
Old 08-27-2004, 02:54 PM

Car Info: 02 WRX wagon=dead; rollin' in a Craptastic Camry!
Originally Posted by Salty
*sigh* What silly point are you trying to make now?

You sound like the type that sips chai at your local coffee shop as you preach about "big brother" while adjusting your pretty raspberry beret and shades.
My point is that people don't give a rat's *** about the president's ability to lead or engage in a debate. The idea is that people should support a candidate based on their ability to lead the country in a direction that most suits their ideals. People seem all too willing to support this guy who is proud of the fact he doesn't read the paper and so proud of his f'd up religion that he is leading my country on "crusades".

And now I have that stupid Prince song in my head! LOL

For the record, I usually get the drip coffee, but chai tea ain't bad.