Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

It's this type of thinking that put Bush back in office...

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2004, 12:05 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
It's this type of thinking that put Bush back in office...

And it's all written in Moore's latest letter:

http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/message/

Read and Enjoy!
Old 12-14-2004, 12:17 PM
VIP Member

Soak it in liberals of America... YOU'RE the victim because 60,608,582 people exercised their right to vote. I guess as an abuser, I need to stay on top of my game

If you treat people like idiots while spewing elitist, extreme leftist malarkey, they'll notice... The left is self destructing, and I am enjoying every damn second of it.
Old 12-14-2004, 12:30 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Booo****ingHooo

My two favorite paragraphs are:

"The answer is quite simple. They beat us because they are abusers. We can call it hate. We can call it fear. We can say it is unfair. But we are looped into the cycle of violence, and we need to start calling the dominating side what they are: abusive. And we need to recognize that we are the victims of verbal, mental, and even, in the case of Iraq, physical violence."

"First, you must admit you are a victim. Then, you must declare the state of affairs unacceptable. Next, you must promise to protect yourself and everyone around you that is being victimized..."

DLC lost because most people realized they were selling bull****.
Old 12-14-2004, 12:38 PM

Car Info: '05 Crystal Grey Metallic WRX Sport Wagon
"First, you must admit you are a victim. Then, you must declare the state of affairs unacceptable. Next, you must promise to protect yourself and everyone around you that is being victimized..."

This comment sounds eerily similar to what they tell YoungRepublicans on liberal campuses...
Old 12-14-2004, 12:56 PM

Car Info: 04 Silver WRX Wagon
I cant stand Moore. But tell me... how does this explain why Bush won? You think a majority of Dems think exactly like this buffoon? Personally, I like formulating arguments and engaging in enlightening discourse: Michael Moore does not. He is a polemic, and his voice carries little weight.

As far as the left self-destructing, I dont know where you come up with this crap. At this point, I dont see red and blue, left and right. I see people who think that we can rule the world and rape her resources but maintain prosperity. Sadly, we are declining into a McCarthy-esque state where the reds are being singled out and lynched.

Speaking of polemical (addressing Salty), if you are the moderator shouldnt you be a bit less one-sided? Most debates, or rather most debates not on Fox news, have many sides, with the moderator doing what they should do--moderating the two sides.
Old 12-14-2004, 01:14 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by dub2w
I cant stand Moore. But tell me... how does this explain why Bush won? You think a majority of Dems think exactly like this buffoon? Personally, I like formulating arguments and engaging in enlightening discourse: Michael Moore does not. He is a polemic, and his voice carries little weight.
I don't think most Democrats think this way but I believe enough of them did in order to give Bush a significant edge. It was this along with the radical leftist persona that glistened off Kerry and Gore in 2000.

As far as the left self-destructing, I dont know where you come up with this crap. At this point, I dont see red and blue, left and right. I see people who think that we can rule the world and rape her resources but maintain prosperity. Sadly, we are declining into a McCarthy-esque state where the reds are being singled out and lynched.
Why didn't Kerry's billions get him elected then? The fact that the liberals took him in as their candidate in 2004 backfired badly IMHO. Like it or not, there's not too many people in this Country that think roses come from their *******s.

Speaking of polemical (addressing Salty), if you are the moderator shouldnt you be a bit less one-sided? Most debates, or rather most debates not on Fox news, have many sides, with the moderator doing what they should do--moderating the two sides.
Here we go again...

When was the last time I edited you for opposing me, dub2w?

Last edited by Salty; 12-14-2004 at 01:16 PM.
Old 12-14-2004, 02:01 PM

Car Info: 04 Silver WRX Wagon
It's not like that. And really, Im not trying to be a thorn in your side. But I sincerely believe debates are more vigorous when they are moderated and by that I do not mean censored.

Salty, for a one man show you are doing a fine job of keeping this forum alive and kicking.

fo rizzle :banana:

Oh, and for the record.... even if the Dems would have lost with Dean, I wish they had gone that route. Kerry is a limousine liberal
Old 12-14-2004, 02:39 PM
VIP Member

It's not like that. And really, Im not trying to be a thorn in your side. But I sincerely believe debates are more vigorous when they are moderated and by that I do not mean censored.

Salty, for a one man show you are doing a fine job of keeping this forum alive and kicking.
What's there to moderate in a one man show?
Old 12-17-2004, 11:05 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 03 WRX
If limbaugh went around forwarding a thoery that clinton bombed the uss cole, or invaded serbia to distract from the monica scandel we'd say the right was self destructive also