Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Internment camps for Muslims.. why not?

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2004, 10:27 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02 Impreza WRX Sedan & 2008 GMC Sierra 4x4
Talking

Originally Posted by HellaDumb
You mean like John Kerry freedom? If so, no thanks!
Hopefully Hella will now explain to all of us in the dark what "John Kerry Freedom" is.

What is George W. Bush Freedom? Can we get a comparitive analysis?

Old 08-05-2004, 11:44 AM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
Originally Posted by SilverScoober02
Hopefully Hella will now explain to all of us in the dark what "John Kerry Freedom" is.

What is George W. Bush Freedom? Can we get a comparitive analysis?
Here's a little taste of John Kerry's freedom:

Freedom to pay higher taxes- not just income taxes, but highter taxes on property, gasoline, "death tax," etc.

Freedom to pay more for goods from the "built-in cost of litigation" since there will absolutely no tort reform under his administration- lawyers are one of his #1 supporters.

Freedom to have gays marry and raise more children (our future leaders) in disfunctional households without a proper mother/father figure.

Freedom for immigrants to flood our nation and overwhelm our existing social net- i.e. welfare, health care, etc.

Freedom from having to benefit from the fruits of your labor- Those who work smart and hard for what they have will be paying for/will be living right next door to the lazy, who benefit from free health care (proposed under Kerry), low-income housing, and other social programs that reward the lazy and dumb. The dumb and lazy continue to breed while the smart and hardworking work their asses off.

Freedom from wealth- Higher taxes will stifle your growing business- Businesses that create jobs are what fuel our economy.

Freedom from class equality- Kerry keeps pounding the theme about how the gap between the rich and poor is widening. So if the poor still aren't lifting a finger, shouldn't the gap be getting bigger?

Freedom from race/sex equality- Kerry keeps pounding the theme about the gender and race gap, that is unless you are asians which tend to be very successful. Want your white kid to go to a good school? Better stand in line behind all of the minorities.
Old 08-05-2004, 04:48 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti

Freedom to pay higher taxes- not just income taxes, but highter taxes on property, gasoline, "death tax," etc.

Freedom to pay more for goods from the "built-in cost of litigation" since there will absolutely no tort reform under his administration- lawyers are one of his #1 supporters.

Freedom to have gays marry and raise more children (our future leaders) in disfunctional households without a proper mother/father figure.

Freedom for immigrants to flood our nation and overwhelm our existing social net- i.e. welfare, health care, etc.

Freedom from having to benefit from the fruits of your labor- Those who work smart and hard for what they have will be paying for/will be living right next door to the lazy, who benefit from free health care (proposed under Kerry), low-income housing, and other social programs that reward the lazy and dumb. The dumb and lazy continue to breed while the smart and hardworking work their asses off.

Freedom from wealth- Higher taxes will stifle your growing business- Businesses that create jobs are what fuel our economy.

Freedom from class equality- Kerry keeps pounding the theme about how the gap between the rich and poor is widening. So if the poor still aren't lifting a finger, shouldn't the gap be getting bigger?

Freedom from race/sex equality- Kerry keeps pounding the theme about the gender and race gap, that is unless you are asians which tend to be very successful. Want your white kid to go to a good school? Better stand in line behind all of the minorities.

**** you are stupid

seriously its uncanny how hard you try to make your name become the truth...
Old 08-05-2004, 05:06 PM
250,000-mile Club President

Car Info: MBP 02 WRX wagon

Freedom to pay higher taxes- not just income taxes, but highter taxes on property, gasoline, "death tax," etc..
Well I seem to be paying the same taxes I did under Clinton, so all this BS about bush tax cuts doesn't mean squat to me anyway, and if we really are at war shouldn't we be getting taxed to pay for it?

There is no federal property tax, and "death tax" only applies to estates with value more than a million dollars so that doesn't make much impact to me either

Freedom to pay more for goods from the "built-in cost of litigation" since there will absolutely no tort reform under his administration- lawyers are one of his #1 supporters..
Tort reform is going to have to come from Congress anyway- that isn't an executive call.

Freedom to have gays marry and raise more children (our future leaders) in disfunctional households without a proper mother/father figure..
I know plenty of disfunctional families with both mother and father, and plenty of very well functioning families with gay parents, get over it you homophobe!

Freedom for immigrants to flood our nation and overwhelm our existing social net- i.e. welfare, health care, etc..
Where on earth do you dig this crap up? The last great republican president, (Clinton) signed off on the elimination of welfare that the republican "contract on america" set out for, we have no national health care, this is a total straw man argument.

Freedom from having to benefit from the fruits of your labor- Those who work smart and hard for what they have will be paying for/will be living right next door to the lazy, who benefit from free health care (proposed under Kerry), low-income housing, and other social programs that reward the lazy and dumb. The dumb and lazy continue to breed while the smart and hardworking work their asses off..
There seems to be no shortage whatsoever of this kind of thing going on with bushistas running the country either, only its Halliburton and Bechtel execs playing the role of dumb and lazy- I really don't understand your big worry, these days hard working people can't even afford health care, and under bush there are fewer and fewer people working period.

Freedom from wealth- Higher taxes will stifle your growing business- Businesses that create jobs are what fuel our economy. .
But under bush, businesses that create jobs are being moved to Iraq, India and China.

Freedom from class equality- Kerry keeps pounding the theme about how the gap between the rich and poor is widening. So if the poor still aren't lifting a finger, shouldn't the gap be getting bigger?.
The gap between the super rich and everyone else is whats growing, there is almost no middle class left as it is, 4 more years of bush will wipe out all but the wealtiest, leaving the rest in abject poverty, no matter how hard you work.

Maybe a better strategy would be to teach them to read and think for themselves before sending them off to school, and encourage and support them through elementary and secondary school.

Hella dumb, as Frank Zappa once wrote, "you are what you is, and that's all there is"....

I don't endorse John Kerry, but lets be realistic here folks.....
Old 08-06-2004, 05:29 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02 Impreza WRX Sedan & 2008 GMC Sierra 4x4
Thumbs up

I am glad that I got two sides to this argument because I really haven't decided who I will vote for. I must say that I think that psoper is right. Sure I got my 300 bucks back with Bushies tax cut but the rate is still the same and I definately have ****ty health care. I could care less if gays want to get married really. What I never understood was how Bush could talk about an amendment to the constitution that would ban gay marriage. Wouldn't that be writing inequality into the document that was created to stop just that?

I don't think Bush lied about WMDs though. I think that he just got bad intelligence.

Why couldn't McCain be running?