Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Interesting video on iraq

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2006, 10:53 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
Interesting video on iraq

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...=label%3Atruth

cracks me up where i got it from as well
Old 07-31-2006, 08:33 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
"The story of what does not get reported in Iraq by the mainstream media." So wait, violence in Iraq doesn't get reported on by the MSM? So what if they don't show bodies on the MSM. People can imagine, can't they? Showing dead bodies on TV isn't the best way to keep viewers. The MSM is still a business afterall... It was an interesting video but i'd really like to see what's happening in other parts of Iraq, especially the northern parts.

I like how he claims it's the most dangerous country in the world but stands in the middle of a wide street without any armor, looking like he just had a hot shower and fresh shave from his cozy Baghdad hotel. Yep... it’s hell on earth there every second...

Last edited by Salty; 07-31-2006 at 08:42 PM.
Old 07-31-2006, 09:07 PM
VIP Member

that is seriously all you have?

weaksauce

How about attempting to address some of the points made in the video clip about information control, inability to work outside the greenzone for most journalists who want to live. so and and so forth...

seriously man you are turning into the retarded heel digging flag waving "my side is holier then tho" sort of person. Tis a shame at one point in time i thought you possesed the ability for rational and logical thought. Who knows maybe someday you will figure it out.
Old 07-31-2006, 11:05 PM
VIP Member

Who gives a **** about a journalists in the first place!

Dre, I could even agree with you and you’d still disagree with me somehow. Tis a shame (Btw, people who use “tis” are teh ghey).
Old 07-31-2006, 11:30 PM
VIP Member

nah man we agree on somethings (we have in the past and my stance hasnt changed so i am assuming yours hasnt as well)

journalists play a vital role in the larger scheme of things man

for both good and evil
Old 07-31-2006, 11:43 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by dr3d1zzl3
nah man we agree on somethings (we have in the past and my stance hasnt changed so i am assuming yours hasnt as well)

good journalists play a vital role in the larger scheme of things man

for both good and evil
fixed.
Old 08-01-2006, 12:03 AM

Car Info: 2002 WRX
Is that guy in the conference center REALLY that concerned with the crest on the podium being crooked and the chairs being too close together. Just one more reason why I am disappointed with the military. It's pretty sad that America is so blinded and censored from what goes on in the world that we don't show the whole story. The marine that shot the guy laying on the floor should not be held to a higher standard than the country we are fighting. If it was an American on the floor you can guarantee that he would have been shot if the Iraqi fighters would have seen him. The American public has caused(indirectly) more harm to our troops than anybody in Iraq or Afghanistan that we are at war with. The American civilians are the FIRST ones to cry and **** and moan about our treatment of the Iraqis (civilian and military). U.S. troops are forced to walk on egg shells during a war so they don't get court martialled for protecting themselves. We are at war so let us fight. We should have complete control in Iraq. Troops have every right to shoot anyone they want. I don't car if they are man, woman or child. If you see U.S. troops get off the streets or you WILL be shot. It sounds harsh but it is reality. I feel sorry for the troops fighting with their hands tied by politics.
Old 08-01-2006, 12:22 AM

Car Info: 04 STI
well what does he expect? The TV to show people's blown up heads on 5 oclock news?
Old 08-02-2006, 06:43 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02WRXpseudoSTiWannabeWagon
Originally Posted by Jakes02
Is that guy in the conference center REALLY that concerned with the crest on the podium being crooked and the chairs being too close together. Just one more reason why I am disappointed with the military. It's pretty sad that America is so blinded and censored from what goes on in the world that we don't show the whole story. The marine that shot the guy laying on the floor should not be held to a higher standard than the country we are fighting. If it was an American on the floor you can guarantee that he would have been shot if the Iraqi fighters would have seen him. The American public has caused(indirectly) more harm to our troops than anybody in Iraq or Afghanistan that we are at war with. The American civilians are the FIRST ones to cry and **** and moan about our treatment of the Iraqis (civilian and military). U.S. troops are forced to walk on egg shells during a war so they don't get court martialled for protecting themselves. We are at war so let us fight. We should have complete control in Iraq. Troops have every right to shoot anyone they want. I don't car if they are man, woman or child. If you see U.S. troops get off the streets or you WILL be shot. It sounds harsh but it is reality. I feel sorry for the troops fighting with their hands tied by politics.
I'm glad you're not my soldier.

Your words are a perfect example of how to win battles and lose wars.
Old 08-02-2006, 06:48 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Broken Subarus
Here's a few vids
http://patdollard.com/Teasers.html
Old 08-03-2006, 03:47 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by gpatmac

we agree yet again
Old 08-03-2006, 04:14 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02WRXpseudoSTiWannabeWagon
Won't be the last time.
Old 08-04-2006, 12:27 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 03 WRX
In the days news, the Iraqi soccer coach and his family's lives are
being threatened by an unnamed islamic fundamentalist group because the religon of peace prohibits wearing shorts in public.
Old 08-04-2006, 09:30 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by gpatmac

I can agree with a third of his post.