Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Illegals Hired, Taxpayers Screwed!

Old 07-23-2007, 08:29 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Illegals Hired, Taxpayers Screwed!

Illegals hired for $10, state says pay them $40

Originally Posted by Article
Mayor George Darden won't be facing state civil or criminal charges for hiring illegal aliens to work on an urban revitalization project in his village, but Department of Labor officials informed him yesterday that the $10 an hour he paid 10 men doesn't comply with the state's prevailing wage law and taxpayers will have to pay the illegals the difference of about $30 an hour.
He commits a crime.
Claims he's the victim.
Doesn't face charges.

To his credit, he did not use the race card.
Old 07-23-2007, 08:36 AM
Troll

Car Info: 2008 Legacy Spec-B
Originally Posted by Paul@dbtuned
He commits a crime.
Claims he's the victim.
Doesn't face charges.

The story of present day america...
Old 07-27-2007, 09:26 AM

Car Info: '97 Legacy
why is there no criminal charge...until this country starts punishing companies, or individuals for hiring illegals, there is no incentive for them to stop...
Old 07-27-2007, 10:55 AM

Car Info: '05 Crystal Grey Metallic WRX Sport Wagon
Originally Posted by spedmunki
why is there no criminal charge...until this country starts punishing companies, or individuals for hiring illegals, there is no incentive for them to stop...
I agree completely. If we really don't want illegal aliens coming into the country, we have to cut off the supply of jobs they come for.
Old 07-30-2007, 09:10 AM
Troll

Car Info: 2008 Legacy Spec-B
Originally Posted by MVWRX
I agree completely. If we really don't want illegal aliens coming into the country, we have to cut off the supply of jobs they come for.
People like Nabisco and other huge company's have so many damn illegals working for them it's not even funny, have you ever ONCE seen a push against those company's?? HELLL NO... nor will you ever, who gets ****ed? the small time farm man, then ones with half a dozen illegals working for them. The real question is, why are they going after(when they even do...) the little guys, when it's the huge company's that are the ones they should be doing the busts on....

Well, the answer to that question is pretty obvious. I wish we had a government that wasn't so money hungry, and actually did what was right for once(not singling out this administration, any one elected present day will do the exact same ****)