Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

I take it then...

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2006, 08:57 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
I take it then...

...that all of you support the illegals being in this country.

No debate.
No condemnation.
No nothing(except for Hella's fantastic idea).

After looking at the pictures, listening to the "protestors", reading the papers, illegals are nothing more than a criminal army sent to invade the US.

Furthermore, those that support illegals are condoning racism! :banana:

Shame on you that support illegals.
Old 03-29-2006, 10:06 AM

Car Info: '97 Legacy
that means you george bush.....
Old 03-29-2006, 10:10 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02 Impreza WRX Sedan & 2008 GMC Sierra 4x4
I definately don't support illegals entering or being in this country. That being said I guess I don't comment on it that much because I don't see the direct effects personally here in Michigan. I guess if I still lived in AZ or if I live in Cali like most of you guys I would be much more vocal about my opposition. I do think that Illegals should be rounded up and sent back to Mexico and then if they want to enter the country legally then do it through legal channels. Just one more thing I don't agree with Bushy on....
Old 03-29-2006, 10:14 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 1995 Impreza L
Originally Posted by Paul@dbtuned
...that all of you support the illegals being in this country.

No debate.
No condemnation.
No nothing(except for Hella's fantastic idea).

After looking at the pictures, listening to the "protestors", reading the papers, illegals are nothing more than a criminal army sent to invade the US.

Furthermore, those that support illegals are condoning racism! :banana:

Shame on you that support illegals.
Round them up, pick out the one's that are gainfully employed, tax them, tax thier employers a non U.S. workers tax, and deport and start a felony record for the ones that are obvious drain on our system. I think most of the people protesting are just following the person in front of them. All they see is immigrant/felon and this jades them on the real issue at stake here.
Old 03-29-2006, 10:38 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Originally Posted by spedmunki
that means you george bush, the GOP, The Dems, Big Business.....
Fixed.
Old 03-29-2006, 10:44 AM

Car Info: Sline
I was watching something on Fox News or CNN where they had a Former Mexican Gov't Official that said the illegals should not be condemned but GLORIFIED. WTF!? Why? Cuz they snuck into this country and sent $20B (cnn) TO MEXICO...

I think they need to get outta here.

Best Letter to Bill O'Reilly last night: "Forget about the border, let's build a wall around San Francisco."
Old 03-29-2006, 01:11 PM

Car Info: '97 Legacy
haha nice
Old 03-29-2006, 02:45 PM

Car Info: '05 Crystal Grey Metallic WRX Sport Wagon
I saw a preview for a new South Park where Cartman has to go to SF for something. Looks like it'll be a good one.

I don't comment so much on the illegal immigrant stuff because the problem's so messed up I don't even know where to begin. It's a huge clusterf***
Old 03-29-2006, 03:16 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
Originally Posted by pbchief2
I think most of the people protesting are just following the person in front of them. All they see is immigrant/felon and this jades them on the real issue at stake here.
Of course they are! That's what I find so humorous. "Sup Pablo! I didn't think i'd see you here holmes. Check out the *** on that senorita, essay. Aren't you glad you came now?"

Anyone here think the group of 17/18yr olds walking down the street with a "hard look gangsta look" on their face as they waive the Mexican flag are illegals? Anyone think the older folk (their parents) doing the same thing in the rally are illegals too? You know, the ones wearing nice clothing with a fresh $12 haircut that appear to be law-biding taxpayers that can hold a white collar job? The ones that took the proper channels early in their stay to become citizens or work legally?

The real illegals left that country for this one and are currently working 15hr days to make ends meet. It's as ridiculous as a million man march with South Africans.

Originally Posted by pbchief2
All they see is immigrant/felon and this jades them on the real issue at stake here.
Absolutely.

The problem with illegal immigration is that people view it as "romantic crime." Once that mindset creeps into the mind the illegal aspect disappears.

Last edited by Salty; 03-29-2006 at 03:27 PM.
Old 03-29-2006, 03:45 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
Another thing I find funny are the interviews i've seen from the protesters. School kids and adults were out there telling the news media how their families work/worked the fields. Well quite a few in my family did that too. Both Grandfathers did that while they were in the service while they juggled a 3rd blue collar job. They picked peanuts, cotton, and whatever else was in season that needed picking. One did it after he retired from the Air Force while working for the post office until he retired from that as well!

My father and quite a few other family members have been working backbreaking blue collar jobs since the day after they graduated high school. I even worked along side my father (a 33yr mason) for sometime as a haud carrier during high school. After that I enlisted (what non-citizens do for citizenship) in the Army and volunteered 3 more times.

None of that changes the fact that what they're doing is illegal.

Last edited by Salty; 03-29-2006 at 03:47 PM.
Old 03-29-2006, 03:57 PM

Car Info: '05 Crystal Grey Metallic WRX Sport Wagon
I definatly don't understand the idea of marching against this 'new' prop that merely changes being an illegal alien from a misdemenor to a felony. I mean...do they chant "We're breaking the law and proud!"? I don't get it...
Old 03-29-2006, 04:06 PM

Car Info: 04 STi
Lets give them all drivers licenses
Old 03-29-2006, 06:02 PM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
Let's give them all free health care, free education, and even grants and advantages for not being "white." Wait a minute... that's the status quo.

La raza, Holmes!
Old 03-29-2006, 10:36 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 03 WRX
My buddy Fuji came here from Japan fifteen years ago, after thousands of dollars and years of waiting he became an American citizen. He's now being called a racist by those who cut in front of them in line.
Old 03-31-2006, 11:12 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 03 WRX
So I'm outside wal mart, and a group of young adults walks by me chanting "viva mexico, viva la raza!" waving an italian flag with a pidgon and a worm on it. I say "viva america". One of them says: "kayate pinche gringo" So I tell them that if thier ****hole country is so great then why don't they go back there instead of whining about how great the country most of them aren't even from is and how terrible where they are now is. One of them lunges at me so I simply step foreward onto his instep and down he goes, right in front of his friends whose attitude has changed since they just saw thier buddy fall on his *** for trying to be a punk.

The bottom line is that these little punks were probably going to try to assault me because they don't like the fact that I disagree with thier plain stupid stance on immagration.

The agenda of la raza is to take back the southwest, so many of them say they are coming here for a better life, if they wan't to take it back for mexico, don't they realize that it would turn it back into the corrupt, third world country they tried so hard to get away from?

What is it with mexicans anyways? I don't see any other immigrants of any other nationalities that support the mainstream mexican stance on immigration.

Quick Reply: I take it then...