Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

The "GREAT" debate....

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2004, 07:04 PM

Thumbs down The "GREAT" debate....

Is anyone but me, frustrated with what is concidered a "presidential debate." Its so scripted its not even funny. They have LIGHTS that are going to go off if one goes over the limit!!!!! WHAT THE HELL!?! I couldn't believe it!! Come on, lets get a real debate going not this piece of **** that is basically a scripted puppet show....

Im actually thinking of having friends over and doing this.... why bother really listening its retraded anyways.

http://www.wonkette.com/archives/deb...ame-022235.php
Old 09-28-2004, 07:57 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
I'll wager that more meaningful debate occurs on this forum.

The "debate" is hardly worth watching, with Bush's demand that neither participant can talk directly to the other, or Kerry wearing his Fake-n-Bake tanning cream & wanting the temp < 70F.

What an F'ing joke.

That drinking game is gonna be great...let's keep tabs here during the debate.

Last edited by FW Motorsports; 09-28-2004 at 08:00 PM.
Old 09-28-2004, 10:25 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
All they need are two leather chairs, a bottle of scotch and a smile.
Old 09-28-2004, 10:38 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: CRZ EX-Navi/6MT & Vue Redline
The height difference one is the best. Bush demanded that the podiums (sp?) be kept a minimum of 10' away from eachother so that the considerable height difference between himself and Kerry (5") will not be so obvious! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Our debates here are MUCH more meaningfull.

-Chris
Old 09-28-2004, 11:24 PM

Chimpler sucks at talking, LeKerrie speaks well but is full of isht, debate = 5uxx0r
Old 09-30-2004, 08:22 PM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.5RS(Ti)
Well I think it's safe to say that if you can understand what kerry is saying, you'll vote for him. If you can't comprehend his sentences, you're voting for Bush, that is, if you're voting at all. Case closed. Bush panders to the uneducated. I used to believe he couldn't pronounce "nuclear" but now I have been enlightened. He knows the correct way to pronounce this word, but has been coached to mispronounce it for fear of alienating his consituency.
Old 09-30-2004, 09:38 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: CRZ EX-Navi/6MT & Vue Redline
Originally Posted by MonkeyAB
Well I think it's safe to say that if you can understand what kerry is saying, you'll vote for him. If you can't comprehend his sentences, you're voting for Bush, that is, if you're voting at all. Case closed. Bush panders to the uneducated. I used to believe he couldn't pronounce "nuclear" but now I have been enlightened. He knows the correct way to pronounce this word, but has been coached to mispronounce it for fear of alienating his consituency.

Oh man. You went and said it. I don't think that all people who vote for Bush are uneducated (i.e. people like Salty, Oaf, and subaruguru) BUT, I will say that being uneducated, or at least lacking knowledge in politics and international relations usually goes hand in hand with being a Bush supporter. Let's just say we should have let the south go when they wanted to... except maybe Little Rock... we'd keep that. and yes I'm kidding

-Chris