Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

George Bush hates black people

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2007, 12:55 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
George Bush hates black people

So, me and a buddy decided to have a couple drinks tonight at a nearby sports bar and got into a little confrontation with a bunch of blacks outside the building just as we’re leaving.

I say to my buddy, “Man, I remember when I used to inhale those black and milds…” looking at these wannabe ganstas with fake chains sucking on them just outside the bar.

Then this insecure black person had no problem living-up to his stereotype as he screams, “Who said black people!? Was it you?”, as he looked at me and my friend. “No, we said black and mild, man. Relax…” “Nah **** that” said the black. “So what if I did? If you were referring to us would you not refer to us as white? I’m confused.” I said. Then the bouncers pulled the guy and his cronies away and me and my friend casually left. Guy didn’t seem intoxicated. In fact, he seemed like a parent figure and had keys in his hand.

Why is it that in all my experiences with minorities that fear persecution, they are ALWAYS the one that instigate? I can never get lucky enough to encounter the stand-up Denzel Washington mother****er either... it's always the guy that says, "Hey, did you say black!?" It’s gotten to the point where I seriously cannot stand them and want nothing to do with them whatsoever. Me, my wife, and another buddy even changed our plans of going to a movie last Saturday because the theatre was overrun by them. Am I a racist or is there a real problem with these people?
Old 08-16-2007, 06:12 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Broken Subarus
We are programed differently. I think within the Black community ignorance is bliss. Their leaders still insist it is the majority that keeps 'em down. Their pop culture contiues to program them to believe this. It's hopeless.
Old 08-16-2007, 07:28 AM

Car Info: 05 STi
Funny you brought this up. I have a really good black friend who is a pastor and preaches in jails on his free time. He said in jail the big preception is that if you're black, the only reason you're in jail is because of white people. Being the holy man that he is he explains to them they they've imprisoned themselves willingly. First they committed an act that put them in jail physical and then they "jail" themselves mentally by failing to acknowledge responsibility and honestly thinking someone else has brought this situation upon them.

He jokes about how different our cultures really are and he has no problem with it nor do I. He's always amazed because if I see a snake, I'll try to catch it. He said there isn't a black person in the world that will willingly grab a snake. He points this stuff out just to show the differences. I could go on for hours but I think we're brought up in such different niches it often makes for confrontation just because ignorant people (which tend to be the majority) have no desire to understand someone elses perogative.
Old 08-16-2007, 01:53 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 1995 Impreza L
Originally Posted by Salty
So, me and a buddy decided to have a couple drinks tonight at a nearby sports bar and got into a little confrontation with a bunch of blacks outside the building just as we’re leaving.

I say to my buddy, “Man, I remember when I used to inhale those black and milds…” looking at these wannabe ganstas with fake chains sucking on them just outside the bar.

Then this insecure black person had no problem living-up to his stereotype as he screams, “Who said black people!? Was it you?”, as he looked at me and my friend. “No, we said black and mild, man. Relax…” “Nah **** that” said the black. “So what if I did? If you were referring to us would you not refer to us as white? I’m confused.” I said. Then the bouncers pulled the guy and his cronies away and me and my friend casually left. Guy didn’t seem intoxicated. In fact, he seemed like a parent figure and had keys in his hand.

Why is it that in all my experiences with minorities that fear persecution, they are ALWAYS the one that instigate? I can never get lucky enough to encounter the stand-up Denzel Washington mother****er either... it's always the guy that says, "Hey, did you say black!?" It’s gotten to the point where I seriously cannot stand them and want nothing to do with them whatsoever. Me, my wife, and another buddy even changed our plans of going to a movie last Saturday because the theatre was overrun by them. Am I a racist or is there a real problem with these people?
There is a problem with these people(that is ignorant, wannabes that want to live the pop culture rap life.) unfortunately every time you come on the board to *****, it only involves otw's. Now if I didn't know the people around Sac. I'd ***-u-me you were just the typical white boy with a chip on his shoulder, cause he thinks these people have it easier than him. I ignore just about everybody when I'm out and about now. As a matter a fact my wife insists on it

Another thing you said is that cannot stand, nor do you want to be around these people, this screams racist. At least it would if you were the p.c. type that only speaks a pre-approved set of Hillary-Obama-Jackson comments. It's unfortunate that you will be considered a racist for being observant and going out of your way to not add to the greater Sacramento areas violence problems.
Old 08-17-2007, 12:16 AM
VIP Member

It is unfortunate that i'm racist for being observant. And when I used italics on those words I only did so because this asshat put himself into that category. I considered this guy my social equal before he stooped to that level douchery.
Old 08-17-2007, 01:07 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 1995 Impreza L
Oh I forgot to say, see what could of been avoided if you would have just smoked swisher sweets instead
Old 08-17-2007, 10:35 AM
VIP Member

There were a few people outside that looked like they could have been from the Scandinavian region. If I said "swisher" I most likely would of gotten the same reaction had one of them been a swedish person. Wouldn’t want that.

Last edited by Salty; 08-17-2007 at 10:48 AM.
Old 08-17-2007, 01:03 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
I think "gay" when I hear "swisher"...my, how time's a changed...

Remember, every race has it's ******s.
That's right I said ******.

It's an old word, first used to describe anyone that was lazy and shiftless.
Some how, it's only black folk that take offense to it.

Anyways, y'all remember that white couple that recently kidnapped, tortured, sexed up, and murdered by...gasp...some black hoodlums?

One thing that was so glaringly obvious to me, was the absolute lack of news coverage and the fact that the white community did not burn their houses & neighborhood to the ground a la Rodney King Riots.

Why is that?
Old 08-20-2007, 02:13 PM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
Hey if we were all the same they wouldn't call it diversity
Old 08-21-2007, 09:29 AM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
It's ALL the white mans' fault:

Poll: Young, white Americans are happier
Poll finds minorities ages 13-24 still challenged by racism in their lives
The Associated Press
Updated: 6:55 a.m. PT Aug 21, 2007
NEW YORK - From their relationships to their jobs to their money — even from they time they first roll out of bed — young white Americans are happier with life than their minority counterparts.

According to an extensive survey of 1,280 people ages 13-24 by The Associated Press and MTV, 72 percent of whites say they are happy with life in general, compared with 51 percent of Hispanics and 56 percent of blacks.

“It doesn’t surprise me,” said Martin Carpenter, 21, a black New Jersey resident. “There’s a lot of issues out there for African-American young adults. You can still go to certain places and feel uncomfortable, like you don’t belong there.”

Martin’s feeling about racism, real or perceived, was echoed in the survey: 28 percent of minorities believe race will hurt them in the quest for a better life. Among whites, 20 percent feel their race will help in getting ahead.

Destiny Brown, 17, a black Virginia high school student, said she has friends who were already passed over for work simply because their names sounded different: “I know sometimes your name — people will give you a hard time when you try to get a job.”

The difference in levels of happiness is not always stark, but it’s consistent. Among whites, 67 percent usually wake up happy in the morning; for minorities, the figure is 61 percent.

Those numbers extend into all aspects of life:

Parents: Sixty-six percent of minorities are happy with their relationships with mom and dad, compared with 79 percent of whites.
Sex: Sixty percent of white youths are happy with their sex lives, compared with 46 percent of minorities. Both groups are about equal on the sexual activity scale.
Friends: Eighty-one percent of minorities are happy with their relationships with friends, compared with 88 percent of whites.
Jobs: Fifty-one percent of minorities are happy with their jobs, compared with 64 percent of whites.
Money: Forty-four percent of minorities are unhappy with the money they have, compared with 35 percent of whites.
Grades: Sixty-three percent of minorities are happy with their school grades, while 73 percent of whites are satisfied with their marks. Barely half of the minority respondents say school makes them happy, contrasted with 60 percent of the whites.
The study also found a split in how the races perceive the keys to happiness.

Among minorities, the most important factor was lack of financial worries, chosen by one in four respondents. For whites, one in five people chose a good family.

Carpenter, one of the survey participants, spoke for the majority of minority youths who feel their race will not cause problems later in life.

“I don’t think so,” he said. “I’m thinking on a smaller scale. In my community, it’s not that big a deal.”

© 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
URL: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20327875/