Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Fair termination? What do you think?

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2005, 01:13 AM
Pr0n King

Car Info: Turncoat Turbo
Fair termination? What do you think?

HOUSTON -- When Bassam Khalaf raps, he's the Arabic Assassin. His unreleased CD, "Terror Alert," includes rhymes about flying a plane into a building and descriptions of himself as a "crazy, suicidal Arabic ... equipped with bombs."

Until last week, Khalaf also worked as a baggage screener at George Bush Intercontinental Airport.
HELL YES.

http://www.newsday.com/entertainment...usic-headlines
Old 07-15-2005, 09:04 AM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
Originally Posted by IS2Scooby
HELL YES.
This is all we need... another wonderful roll model for our corruptable youth....
Old 07-15-2005, 10:29 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Five bucks says the ACLU will represent this pos.
Just so you know what the enemy looks like:

Last edited by FW Motorsports; 07-15-2005 at 10:33 AM.
Old 07-15-2005, 10:35 AM

Car Info: '05 Crystal Grey Metallic WRX Sport Wagon
He should have been fired because of his proximity to airplanes. But not censored. He's got a point about Eminem...a white boy sings about blowing up buildings and says f*** you to Bush and it's a top seller. An arabic guy does the same and he gets fired and starts a controversy. Say what you want about profiling or whatever, dude desearves to rap what he wants.

Last edited by MVWRX; 07-15-2005 at 10:38 AM.
Old 07-15-2005, 10:39 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Originally Posted by MVWRX
He should have been fired. But not censored. He's got a point about Eminem...a white boy sings about blowing up buildings and says f*** you to Bush and it's a top seller. An arabic guy does the same and he gets fired and starts a controversy.
Excellent point.
The only, and very weak, defense I can offer is that we are presently fighting suicidal followers of Islam, and not White Trash Suburbanites.
Old 07-15-2005, 10:41 AM

True...although some in congress might say that they're at war with today's counter-culture society also.
Old 07-15-2005, 01:53 PM
Dirty Redhead

Car Info: 05 WRX Wagon (Crystal Gray)
He should have been fired because of his proximity to airplanes. But not censored. He's got a point about Eminem...a white boy sings about blowing up buildings and says f*** you to Bush and it's a top seller. An arabic guy does the same and he gets fired and starts a controversy. Say what you want about profiling or whatever, dude desearves to rap what he wants.
But eminem didn't work at a place where he had everyday access to the president. This guy did a very stupid thing. He should have just got on an airplane and yelled "bomb!"
Old 07-15-2005, 02:00 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 03 WRX
Originally Posted by EricDaRed81
But eminem didn't work at a place where he had everyday access to the president. This guy did a very stupid thing. He should have just got on an airplane and yelled "bomb!"
Bingo.
Old 07-15-2005, 02:16 PM

Bagage handlers at an airport in Houston have daily access to the President? That's news to me...

I understand the point that this guy had access to planes. BUT Eminem does too. He could buy his own if he wanted. To be honest, of the two (an arabic wanabe rapper from Houston that handled baggage for a living or a uber-rich white rapper with a penchant for evil and access to anything he can afford which is everything), I'd be a lot more worried about Eminem than this guy.
Old 07-15-2005, 02:33 PM

Car Info: Sline
agreed
Old 07-15-2005, 02:35 PM

Bagage handlers at an airport in Houston have daily access to the President? That's news to me...

I understand the point that this guy had access to planes. BUT Eminem does too. He could buy his own if he wanted. To be honest, of the two (an arabic wanabe rapper from Houston that handled baggage for a living or a uber-rich white rapper with a penchant for evil and access to anything he can afford which is everything), I'd be a lot more worried about Eminem than this guy.
I don't think Eminem is stupid enough to do something like that. He has come too far in his life to throw it all away to something like that. He'll just wait for the next election and speak out again.
Old 07-15-2005, 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by jvick125
I don't think Eminem is stupid enough to do something like that. He has come too far in his life to throw it all away to something like that. He'll just wait for the next election and speak out again.

Yeah, I definatly agree. I was just pointing out that he's just as (if not more) suspicious in regards to terrorist activity than this no-name Houstonian who we probably never should have heard of.
Old 07-15-2005, 02:37 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 03 WRX
Originally Posted by jvick125
I don't think Eminem is stupid enough to do something like that. He has come too far in his life to throw it all away to something like that. He'll just wait for the next election and speak out and repulse voters to vote for the other canidate again.
Fixed
Old 07-15-2005, 02:39 PM
Dirty Redhead

Car Info: 05 WRX Wagon (Crystal Gray)
Nice spin jackhole

I'd be way more worried about someone putting things onto planes everyday then a guy that sits in his mansion watching TV or is recording another song.
Old 07-15-2005, 02:41 PM

Yeah, I definatly agree. I was just pointing out that he's just as (if not more) suspicious in regards to terrorist activity than this no-name Houstonian who we probably never should have heard of.
I wouldn't say Eminem is just as suspious, he's just voicing his opinion in a way where millions of fans and radio listeners can hear it.

This no-name probably just wanted to do the same. But he should have thought about it some more.

Quick Reply: Fair termination? What do you think?