Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Barry's brother accused of UK sex assault

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2009, 09:45 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
Originally Posted by Mr. Xevious
pay no attention to this, please pay attention to the cute new white house puppy!
The puppy might have been more of a "distraction" from this story had the incident taken place recently, rather than before he was even sworn in. And maybe had the act committed not taken place only shortly aver Obama was elected.

A half brothers actions hardly represent anyone else in a family. Jesus, I'm surprised you guys aren't saying "Barry is a disgrace to marriage because his father has had 4 partners and 11 children." I mean, your family's actions are a direct representation of you, right?
Old 04-14-2009, 09:49 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Originally Posted by VRT MBasile
The puppy might have been more of a "distraction" from this story had the incident taken place recently, rather than before he was even sworn in. And maybe had the act committed not taken place only shortly aver Obama was elected.

A half brothers actions hardly represent anyone else in a family. Jesus, I'm surprised you guys aren't saying "Barry is a disgrace to marriage because his father has had 4 partners and 11 children." I mean, your family's actions are a direct representation of you, right?
Are you impying that Barry's father lacks moral fiber and is a ****?
Old 04-14-2009, 10:00 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Paul@dbtuned
Are you impying that Barry's father lacks moral fiber and is a ****?
No, I'm implying the man of another country doesn't live by the cultural discourse our country has developed and feels people of all cultures should follow, and therefore judges based on said cultural discourses.
Old 04-14-2009, 10:06 AM
BanHammer™

Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F
Originally Posted by VRT MBasile
No, I'm implying the man of another country doesn't live by the cultural discourse our country has developed and feels people of all cultures should follow, and therefore judges based on said cultural discourses.
but I love stereotypes!
Old 04-14-2009, 10:11 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Mr. Xevious
but I love stereotypes!
I'm not against the proper application of stereotypes, but that's not even close to what I was talking about.