Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

The Aryan Olsen Twins?

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2005, 07:08 AM

Car Info: 04 Silver WRX Wagon
These kids came out to a rally in GA. No suprise that remnants of the KKK are alive and well in the South
Old 10-24-2005, 07:40 AM

Car Info: 05 STi
Originally Posted by dr3d1zzl3
I appolgize for nothing people in the past have done, simply because IT WASNT ME. If you do so that is your own ****ing bad. IF i was a buisness owner i would only HIRE THOSE QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS with out respect to race, ethnicity, sexual preference, etc. THose things dont matter one ****ing bit to me nor should they towards my bottom ****ing line. It is about PRODUCTIVITY, those who would make me the most money in the long run would be the ones i would hire.
I couldn't agree more here. The first step in putting racism behind us is to judge people exactly as they are and not with a "race crutch". I don't care what race you are but if I am paying you from my bank account, rest asssured you're the best person I could find for the job. If you white, black, yellow or green it makes no difference to me, just perform.
Old 10-24-2005, 07:58 AM

haha wow......
Old 10-24-2005, 08:04 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2005 WRX
f*ck racism

f*ck the Aryan Olson twins<------need to be slapped around by a large black c*ck

I understand trying to keep a race pure, I'm a mut myself, but hate this and hate that=f*ck you and f*ck that!!!

If you want to keep your white family white, asian family asain, mexican whatever, go ahead and do it, but don't hate the other races just for being who they are.
Old 10-24-2005, 08:30 AM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
Originally Posted by dr3d1zzl3
Your veiled racisim in the above post pisses me off to no end, those of other cultures who do look down upon interracial marriage are just as racist and retarded as you. Such idiocy should be removed from
Dre, you need to STFU. I'm probabably less racist than you, and probably more race-conscious... **** I could testify as a subject expert on the shiz. I even did some of my masters level work on racism and diversity and how modern diversity programs cause conflict in organizations.

Heck, I'm all for preserving old-fashioned American culture, and I married an Asian to get it! Yeah, some real racist I am!!!

My post does not in any way justify how screwed up white racist groups are, but points out the irony in that whites are the least racist group on the planet while taking **** from everybody.

What's even more ironic is that you attack me for my views when clearly the people in post 1 (and the author) are the ones with the bigoted views! That makes me wonder wtf your twisted motiviations or views are????? Is it really a reach to say you are saying that because I'm white ?

Last edited by HellaDumb; 10-24-2005 at 08:45 AM.
Old 10-24-2005, 08:52 AM

Car Info: '97 Legacy
For the first time since I joined this forum I have to agree with Helladumb. He is absolutely 100% correct. As bigoted as it sounds, white people are the "race" that owns up to hate crimes and such that they do. If a black man beats the living snot out of a white guy its just a beating, but if a white man beats up a black man its a hate crime. Why does everyone have to dwell on how racist white people are. I don't understand why all of us have to suffer for the actions of a few.
Old 10-24-2005, 10:21 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 03 WRX
How many reperations and affirmative action programs does Germany have for people of jewish decent?
Old 10-24-2005, 10:34 AM
VIP Member

wtf??? Imo the world needs less people like this.

http://thepoliticalteen.net/2005/10/13/malikonhc/
Old 10-24-2005, 11:05 AM

Car Info: 04 Silver WRX Wagon
Originally Posted by VIBEELEVEN
wtf??? Imo the world needs less people like this.

http://thepoliticalteen.net/2005/10/13/malikonhc/

The crazy conservatives or the whacked black dude? I say ship them all off to Alcatraz and let's be done with it
Old 10-24-2005, 11:08 AM
VIP Member

Hannity is a fool but listening Malik Zulu Shabazz and Farrakhan leave me speachless.
Old 10-24-2005, 11:28 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2005 WRX
Originally Posted by HellaDumb
Sure, you can find thousands of so-called "white racists," and heck, even those nasty blue-eyed nationalistic ones! Find another race that makes such sacrifices and I'll STFU.

I have first hand experience with many races who want to hand down their culture to their children and grandchildren, and many think that inter-racial marriage will dilute their culture and traditions (they are right, no?). Why aren't they call racists when whites doing the same are called pro-aryan *****?

How do you like them apples?
Ok, whites making sacrifices......don't you think whites kinda owe it to the people they have massacred, displaced, enslaved, etc.......

for that matter, every race owes it to the people they have wronged.

As for interracial marriage, to each their own....if you're against it, keep it to yourself, don't preach to others about your beliefs<------not preaching to Helladumb, just my opinion to the rest of the world.
Old 10-24-2005, 11:46 AM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
Originally Posted by VIBEELEVEN
How many reperations and affirmative action programs does Germany have for people of jewish decent?
See, this is the kind of anti-white bigotry that is allowed to run rampant here! From slavery, to the conquest of Indians, to foreign **** crimes?

Jews are white you moron, and they do just fine in the U.S. without handouts.

Last edited by HellaDumb; 10-24-2005 at 11:48 AM.
Old 10-24-2005, 11:47 AM

Car Info: '05 Crystal Grey Metallic WRX Sport Wagon
Case1 brings up a good point. Whites may be the most self-depricating race...but they've also been by far the most ruthless and racist in the past. North and South America...Australia...parts of Africa...whites marched in and took over (and usually did very horrible things based on their misguided thoughts that the natives were inferior). While I can't answer Hella's question about another race bending over backwards so much...can you, Hella, find another race that has enslaved/killed/displaced so many other races of people based almost purly on race?
Old 10-24-2005, 11:47 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by HellaDumb
See, this is the kind of anti-white bigotry that is allowed to run rampant here!

Jews are white you moron, and they do just fine in the U.S. without handouts.

Actually they're semites, Along with the akkadians, phoenecians and arabs.
Old 10-24-2005, 11:55 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by MVWRX
Whites may be the most self-depricating race...but they've also been by far the most ruthless and racist in the past. North and South America...Australia...parts of Africa...whites marched in and took over (and usually did very horrible things based on their misguided thoughts that the natives were inferior). While I can't answer Hella's question about another race bending over backwards so much...can you, Hella, find another race that has enslaved/killed/displaced so many other races of people based almost purly on race?
Not true, every civilization has had thier share throught history. You just hear about whites because the indo european culture has dominated civilization for the last few hundred years. MV, it would be easy to find another race, it's not a racial issue, so don't make it one,, it's a humanity issue. People have beenwanting to get rid of each other for thousands of years.

Quick Reply: The Aryan Olsen Twins?