Suspension, Handling, and Brakes Talk about Struts/springs, coilovers, anti-swaybars, strut bars, steering, Pads, fluid, lines, rotors, calipers, boosters, and anything that is brake and suspension related.

TEIN Flex Coilovers and Camber Plates

Old 03-24-2013, 10:51 PM

Car Info: WRX STi '06 with extra stuff
TEIN Flex Coilovers and Camber Plates

I have done my due diligence in trying to find an answer to my question in this Forum and have been unsuccessful. I apologize if the thread exists and this is a duplicate. With that being said has anyone had any success with installing camber plates on TEIN Flex CO's in the rear? Have you found anything that will install on the Flexs' without having to swap the stock mount with a pillowball upgrade? In this forum someone mentioned that the TIC Vorslag's might work but there was no definitive answer as to whether they were successful or not. I need camber adjustment in the rear so please let me know what you have done to address the rear TEIN Flex Camber Adjustment issue before I throw them in the ocean. If there is no way to add camber plates to the Flex CO's, do you know anyone interested in buying a set for a 2006 STI? Thanks!