Go Back  i-Club > General Forums > Subaru General
Who is running stance coilovers? >

Who is running stance coilovers?

Notices
Subaru General Anything about Subaru related that would not be more appropriate in another existing i-Club forum.

Who is running stance coilovers?

Old 10-02-2015, 06:27 PM
  #1  
Registered User
Thread Starter
iTrader: (4)
 
Evilo6rex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 433
Car Info: 2006 subaru wrx tr
Who is running stance coilovers?

I was wondering who is running stance coilovers and if you are running swift springs and what settings you have your dampening at so on and so forth thanks for any info on your setups thanks
Evilo6rex is offline  
Old 10-04-2015, 04:23 PM
  #2  
Technical Know-It-All
 
Brfatal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Sterling, VA
Posts: 2,128
Car Info: '02 WRX + '15 WRX
Is it too late to dissuade you from this purchase?
Brfatal is offline  
Old 10-08-2015, 05:30 AM
  #3  
Registered User
iTrader: (12)
 
duberx's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: davis
Posts: 497
Car Info: 93 extra slow L
what version do you have and whats the ride goal you are looking at achieving
duberx is offline  
Old 10-23-2015, 09:48 PM
  #4  
Registered User
Thread Starter
iTrader: (4)
 
Evilo6rex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 433
Car Info: 2006 subaru wrx tr
Originally Posted by duberx View Post
what version do you have and whats the ride goal you are looking at achieving
I have the stance gr+ and I'm pretty low I notice I don't have helper springs but I'm going to get those and was looking at some swift replacement springs the spring rate right now is 8k front 6k rear
Evilo6rex is offline  
Old 10-24-2015, 12:48 AM
  #5  
Registered User
iTrader: (12)
 
duberx's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: davis
Posts: 497
Car Info: 93 extra slow L
I'm running gr+ inverted monotube w swift and for daily/mountain runs I'm set at 8 front and 6 rear but I also have preload set so no loose spring I've dropped my car as low as I can before tearing up the cv boots from damping adjustment thing lol and it has been great at those settings


Originally Posted by Evilo6rex View Post
I have the stance gr+ and I'm pretty low I notice I don't have helper springs but I'm going to get those and was looking at some swift replacement springs the spring rate right now is 8k front 6k rear
duberx is offline  
Old 10-24-2015, 02:19 AM
  #6  
Registered User
Thread Starter
iTrader: (4)
 
Evilo6rex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 433
Car Info: 2006 subaru wrx tr
Originally Posted by duberx View Post
I'm running gr+ inverted monotube w swift and for daily/mountain runs I'm set at 8 front and 6 rear but I also have preload set so no loose spring I've dropped my car as low as I can before tearing up the cv boots from damping adjustment thing lol and it has been great at those settings
So we pretty much have the same setup so your swift springs are 8k front 6k rear.
Evilo6rex is offline  
Old 10-24-2015, 02:44 AM
  #7  
Registered User
Thread Starter
iTrader: (4)
 
Evilo6rex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 433
Car Info: 2006 subaru wrx tr
Originally Posted by duberx View Post
I'm running gr+ inverted monotube w swift and for daily/mountain runs I'm set at 8 front and 6 rear but I also have preload set so no loose spring I've dropped my car as low as I can before tearing up the cv boots from damping adjustment thing lol and it has been great at those settings
What is you damping set at
Evilo6rex is offline  
Old 10-24-2015, 03:14 AM
  #8  
Registered User
iTrader: (12)
 
duberx's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: davis
Posts: 497
Car Info: 93 extra slow L
as far as I know yes lol



Originally Posted by Evilo6rex View Post
So we pretty much have the same setup so your swift springs are 8k front 6k rear.
duberx is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
darkonion
Bay Area
16
10-08-2015 08:21 PM
tecnica tech
Suspension, Handling, and Brakes
4
11-29-2008 10:51 PM
pwn
Suspension, Handling, and Brakes
2
01-22-2007 01:12 AM
MachIII
Suspension / Brakes / Handling / Wheels / Tires
22
01-09-2007 10:06 AM
LongLiveGDB
Suspension, Handling, and Brakes
12
09-21-2006 01:32 PM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Who is running stance coilovers?


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.