Go Back  i-Club > General Forums > Subaru General
Just got car aligned- are these measurements right ? >

Just got car aligned- are these measurements right ?

Notices
Subaru General Anything about Subaru related that would not be more appropriate in another existing i-Club forum.

Just got car aligned- are these measurements right ?

Old 11-20-2015, 12:30 PM

Car Info: 04 subaru wrx wagon
Originally Posted by pho_shizzle View Post
You can search SPC camber bolts for the Subaru. As for shops, I would recommend Auto Innovations also in Fremont/Milpitas, but if thats too far for you I would see if AA motorworks in mountain view does alignments or you can take it to the nearest subaru dealership at capitol for an alignment. I would of course call and check in with these places first to get pricing.
Thanks I will get the camber bolts and go to auto innovations

Also the king springs are almost identical to stock height. I do have a gap difference in the rear on the left side of 1/4 of an inch or more compared to the right not sure why it's sagging. Just about to pull out my hair at this point I can't get this thing dialed in at all. It's my first new car and I love it but I'm just starting to lose hope that this will ever drive right
Old 11-20-2015, 01:30 PM

Car Info: MY00 GC6 BRP
A proper alignment is the first step. Then you can drive it and let the new parts settle in and see if the height evens out. In that time, at least your car will drive straight. Remember though, it is the bay area in california and there will always be road crown. Its hard to find just a nice flat public piece of road.