My last "They didn't go moon trip".

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2007, 04:23 PM
BanHammer™

Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F
Originally Posted by sigma pi
what is a smoking gun for you?
people coming out.. creditable people.. saying "I was part of the cover up and this is how we did it ..."
Old 09-05-2007, 04:30 PM

Car Info: The Thundercougarfalconbird
so slower = shallow and fast = deep?
opposite. although it is an earth example, think of the whoop-de-doos in Mickey Thompson's stadium truck racing or dirt bike racing. Slower means that it will go up and down the bumps. Faster means that it will skip across the tops..
Old 09-05-2007, 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by Mr. Xevious
how do we not know? Have you been to mars?

I haven't

how do you know what should and should not be shown?

is it possible things work differently on different planets then they do here?

I think so.
All look at how the story change. This is thefrom the Pro-landing web site.
Read how they explain why the foot prints are so profound.

http://www.redzero.demon.co.uk/moonhoax/Footprints.htm

Footprints
Why does the dust clump together like wet sand? Everybody's seen the pictures of the astronauts' footprints, but should the dust have left any trace of the footprints? Wouldn't they have disappeared like footprints in dry sand dunes?

The lunar dust is not anything like sand. The particles are smaller and much more irregular. Sand on Earth is the result of weathering and has been rounded and smoothed by wind, water and oxidation, but dust on the moon are minuscule shards of broken rock from asteroid collisions. Consequently their surface at a molecular level is a jagged mass that won't get smoothed off and don't have any weathering to smooth them off. This means that when compressed, say by a boot, the dust particles will grip with each other very readily, using and retain the shape. All without any water.

Translate that
the dust particles will grip with each other very readily, using and retain the shape. So it must do the same with the tire track everytime as it does with the boot.

We don't see that in the photos.
Old 09-05-2007, 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by Ichinobu
All look at how the story change. This is thefrom the Pro-landing web site.
Read how they explain why the foot prints are so profound.

http://www.redzero.demon.co.uk/moonhoax/Footprints.htm

Footprints
Why does the dust clump together like wet sand? Everybody's seen the pictures of the astronauts' footprints, but should the dust have left any trace of the footprints? Wouldn't they have disappeared like footprints in dry sand dunes?

The lunar dust is not anything like sand. The particles are smaller and much more irregular. Sand on Earth is the result of weathering and has been rounded and smoothed by wind, water and oxidation, but dust on the moon are minuscule shards of broken rock from asteroid collisions. Consequently their surface at a molecular level is a jagged mass that won't get smoothed off and don't have any weathering to smooth them off. This means that when compressed, say by a boot, the dust particles will grip with each other very readily, using and retain the shape. All without any water.

Translate that
the dust particles will grip with each other very readily, using and retain the shape. So it must do the same with the tire track everytime as it does with the boot.

We don't see that in the photos.
yes. compressed together they will clump and stick better than sand. But when strewn, like from the tires, the particles can fly apart. Look at the pic of the footprints where the feet are dragging, you don't see the dirt stick in clumps there, right?
Old 09-05-2007, 04:39 PM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by samurai
opposite. although it is an earth example, think of the whoop-de-doos in Mickey Thompson's stadium truck racing or dirt bike racing. Slower means that it will go up and down the bumps. Faster means that it will skip across the tops..
OK i got you haha

so the shallow prints right by where it stops vs this long treck that shows deep tracks
Old 09-05-2007, 04:41 PM
9 to 5 mod

this thread rocks btw

yay i club has smart things to say
Old 09-05-2007, 04:44 PM

this thread rocks btw

yay i club has smart things to say
ya other than "OMG","juan","oh snaps", "zing" and "WTF".
Old 09-05-2007, 04:46 PM
9 to 5 mod

ya other than "OMG","juan","oh snaps", "zing" and "WTF".
+1 to that
Old 09-05-2007, 04:53 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2004 Wagon
you two should just call it a day. Korean BBQ or Ramen Challenge... this is more real!
Old 09-05-2007, 05:01 PM

yes. compressed together they will clump and stick better than sand. But when strewn, like from the tires, the particles can fly apart. Look at the pic of the footprints where the feet are dragging, you don't see the dirt stick in clumps there, right?
when the particles fly apart they will leave a path of particle disruption also know as TRACKS!
Which we do notsee in a number of photos.
Old 09-05-2007, 05:19 PM

when the particles fly apart they will leave a path of particle disruption also know as TRACKS!
Which we do notsee in a number of photos.
Right which depend on the speed, weight, etc of the vehicle in question. If those guys zoomed through a portion like a stadium truck or if the wheels were spinning, the stuff will fly and neat, clean tracks will not be made. It will look "raked". I clearly remember stadium trucks which flew through wide turns with wheels spinning did NOT leave tracks.
Old 09-05-2007, 05:22 PM
9 to 5 mod

Right which depend on the speed, weight, etc of the vehicle in question. If those guys zoomed through a portion like a stadium truck or if the wheels were spinning, the stuff will fly and neat, clean tracks will not be made. It will look "raked". I clearly remember stadium trucks which flew through wide turns with wheels spinning did NOT leave tracks.
woa woa woa

race trucks with over 500HP

vs

teh lunar rover that was electric 10hp> with the ichi tune
Old 09-05-2007, 05:53 PM

Now you are bringing up anomalies that occur on earth. I thought you said that the vacuum enviroment is entirely different from here on earth and could not be compared.

That's how it always goes.
Old 09-05-2007, 05:57 PM

woa woa woa

race trucks with over 500HP

vs

teh lunar rover that was electric 10hp> with the ichi tune
AHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHH

I just saw that!

ahahahhaahhhhahhahahahahahahahah
Old 09-06-2007, 02:06 AM

Now you are bringing up anomalies that occur on earth. I thought you said that the vacuum enviroment is entirely different from here on earth and could not be compared.

That's how it always goes.
No. Again you misunderstand. I keep mentioning the gravitational field. I didn't say anything about the vacuum environment which has different effects all together. I was using instances that occur on earth as an example. You repeatedly don't understand that different things have different effects. Take a dynamics class sometime. It will be a good supplement to what you already claim to understand, but don't. You try not to understand the science but you always try to point out anomalies in my posts. Running out of ideas? Or are you realizing that crackpots aren't really engineeers?

Last edited by samurai; 09-06-2007 at 02:08 AM.

Quick Reply: My last "They didn't go moon trip".