Mandatory Autobacs Post ^_^ KEKE!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2003, 04:06 PM

Car Info: 03 Sonic Yellow WRX Sedan
Exclamation Mandatory Autobacs Post ^_^ KEKE!!

So yeah, it'll be cool... and I am also planning a meet there. So, sign up!

Actually, no... I'll let everyone else have meets there and get hauled off to jail and ticketed... generating LOTS and LOTS of money for the city of Stanton. Just give me a week or 2 after they open to actually check out the store... before the meets start and make cops bust everyone who goes within a miles radius.

Huy
Old 07-27-2003, 11:33 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2013 Toyota Prius Plug In 2011 Toyota Prius
you've got a good point there
Old 07-28-2003, 12:13 AM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
i second that
Old 07-28-2003, 12:45 AM
kym

Car Info: Lotus Elise
Re: Mandatory Autobacs Post ^_^ KEKE!!

Originally posted by DarriiffftaaHuy
So yeah, it'll be cool... and I am also planning a meet there. So, sign up!

Actually, no... I'll let everyone else have meets there and get hauled off to jail and ticketed... generating LOTS and LOTS of money for the city of Stanton. Just give me a week or 2 after they open to actually check out the store... before the meets start and make cops bust everyone who goes within a miles radius.

Huy
I'm not trying to start another conflict here, but is this post supposed to be regarding or following or making fun of CoiloverKid's post on NASIOC about the Autobacs meet? If so, I thought you guys were friends? (in which case, the tone of your post wasn't too friendly :X)
Old 07-28-2003, 02:12 PM

Car Info: 03 Sonic Yellow WRX Sedan
i've been doing meets that have never been broken up by cops for over 2 years... just sharing my experience, since there's some guy with an integra planning a meet, then mattjk and coiloverkid planning meets, then probably many many many others planning meets there.

the fact of the matter is, it is illegal for autobacs to have a meet in their own parking lot without approval from the city. you need to pay big bucks for such an event to be authorized. you need the local businesses to allow you to take up all the parking space and scare away some customers. most importantly, approval from the cops is important because even if you have the city's approval, it doesnt mean that cops wont pull you over as soon as you leave the place.

as usual the ones with NO experience and NO common sense decide to criticize my statements. considering that stanton is a street racing area and you have a group of cars meeting at night on a place directly visible from a MAJOR street... I think its a prime suspect for cops. But what do I know? enjoy being the first group to ruin autobacs for everyone... ironic that subaru owners are responsible for ruining things, huh? soon i'll need a minivan to go there and buy stuff.

oh and regarding the upcoming autobacs meet posted by John, good luck to John and the rest of you who go... John's got the only subaru that isnt slammed, so the cops will probably overlook him for the rest of the bling bling subaru's there but its still a risk, so I will pass.

Lastly, good job at making yourselves look like pompous ignorant idiots... bashing on Honda's that can smoke the hell outta you in every aspect but rally. (however, since most of the subaru owners slam their cars and are not suited for rally that isnt a valid point)

anyways, thats all. bye.
Old 07-28-2003, 02:20 PM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally posted by DarriiffftaaHuy
John's got the only subaru that isnt slammed,

Lastly, good job at making yourselves look like pompous ignorant idiots... bashing on Honda's that can smoke the hell outta you in every aspect but rally. (however, since most of the subaru owners slam their cars and are not suited for rally that isnt a valid point)

anyways, thats all. bye.
my car is stock height
Old 07-28-2003, 04:41 PM
h2o

My car is bone stock, too. I will laugh my a$$ off if highway patrol ask me to rev my car or pop the hood again.
Old 07-30-2003, 12:28 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2013 Toyota Prius Plug In 2011 Toyota Prius
He still has a valid point about the meet at autobags

Last edited by LifePlaza; 07-30-2003 at 12:31 AM.
Old 07-31-2003, 10:41 AM

Car Info: 98 L w/hybrid ej257 Linked
D: