i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   SoCal (https://www.i-club.com/forums/socal-26/)
-   -   How was Rife Praza? (https://www.i-club.com/forums/socal-26/how-rife-praza-5132/)

Night of Fire 01-26-2003 09:40 PM

Hey Val!
I wish Icould have gone today I was sooo bored and was craving a good boba! well a few weeks ago wait- last week I think there was a fight and my friends who were in the photo store heard a few gun shots going on. After they pissed in their pants, they found out it started next door at the pool tabels.That was last friday and when I went on Saturday last week there was a lot of cops patroling. Life has had many gang fights in the past but its all good now.

Val 01-27-2003 01:41 AM

Hey Kitty!

I just got back from the meet tonight, and it was packed! We had tons of fun and drank the usual boba and stuff. Anyways, no fights tonight, and I got in some Percussion freaks and Para Para paradise.

You have to show up one time or another, cause I think from the posts and the buzz you created, you are quite famous!

[size=5][b]^_^[/b][/size]

I should chronicle our RIFE meets so that you and the others that don't go to them, have an idea of what happened.

Hope to see you someday at our meets!

Val

LifePlaza 01-27-2003 07:17 AM

Yeah it was a great meet. No fights just a lot of great people having a good time. I still think we should try and cram everyone into one of those NeoPrint things and post the pics. Imagine 30+ people in those little sticky pics. Should we do meets on Wed?

Rapid_Roo 01-27-2003 02:20 PM

one question

If I have never been to one of these things before, and you guys meet up at the boba place (or wherever you guys have designated), how am I going to figure out who you are?

With the other meets I have been to, its easy, pull up to the group of cars that look like yours, and say 'hey'. And you let roll from there.

just curious,

PS: unless of course Kitty is there, and then I would have to be a blind man not to figure it out. ;)

Night of Fire 01-27-2003 03:24 PM

Re: one question

PS: unless of course Kitty is there, and then I would have to be a blind man not to figure it out. ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

I really want to go sometime on sunday maybe I can get a set of my friends to come along or maybe I shouldnt go cause I think you guys think too highly of me and I would really hate to bum you all out^_^.

Val : LOL HA HA You joined cosplay.com? Are you really sure you want to venture in to my Menshi crack world and talk of complete randomness? You are brave sir! But really I need to go over to life soon cause my B- day is coming up and I want some crap from that Life store!

LifePlaza 01-27-2003 03:47 PM

You'll know who we are cause we'll all be loitering around in the parking lot before we do anything. We usually park next to each other if its aval or we can try to section off the lot for us. Lately we've been meeting underground cause we can park next to each other plus its lit so we can see all the new stuff on our cars. Meets start at around 730 till when ever. I didn't leave till 1130 last night. I know other times I've been there till 2am.

Val 01-27-2003 04:25 PM

Re: Re: one question

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Night of Fire [/i]
[B]

Val : LOL HA HA You joined cosplay.com? Are you really sure you want to venture in to my Menshi crack world and talk of complete randomness? You are brave sir! But really I need to go over to life soon cause my B- day is coming up and I want some crap from that Life store! [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes I did! LOL

BTW, wouldn't you want to welcome an old Anime fan who yet doens't have a home on the net?

Anyways, come on down to Life and lets go shopping! :)

Val

Night of Fire 01-27-2003 04:31 PM

*LIGHTS UP * DEAL!!!!!!!!!!

Val 01-27-2003 04:33 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Night of Fire [/i]
[B]*LIGHTS UP * DEAL!!!!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Ok I'll PM you :lol:

Hey, out of curiosity, where did the SN "night of fire" originate from?

Check your pm on cosplay!

Val

Edit:

Also check your pm here. Talk to you later!

kazin 01-27-2003 05:49 PM

Crepes!

I'm down for Wednesday, Kitty. I can pick you up if need be, since I live right down the street from you now. What time shall we say?

Rob

p.s. COX!

Night of Fire 01-27-2003 10:04 PM

YOU LIVE NEAR ME NOW!??!??!?!
Holly meow! Can I drive your car someday? LOL Playing I would probally blow it up ! Ummmm. well 6:00 or 6:30? You tell me

And well, My Night of Fire came from 3 things I love.
I heard the song about 3 years ago, it was on a gundam cd of mine a pal burned for me.
Well when I heard thesong it hyped me up and when I would go out on my pals bike I would want to go faster and have that song in my head.
Then Para Para came out and I love that game so I played it and the song was on there
And then The love of all things Inital D came over seas and it was on there. It fits the mood so well a racing song I get all hype to!
So I figured - I am getting a S13 fixing it up, and it needs a name....So night of fire it is! ^____^

kazin 01-27-2003 10:22 PM

I live right off of Haven near the 10--I'm surprised Shaun didn't tell you (actually, I'm not--he was probably fantasizing about his GL2 instead).

I was thinking about 6:30. I PM'ed further about it...

-Coxington

LifePlaza 01-28-2003 07:42 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Val [/i]
[B]Ok I'll PM you :lol:

Hey, out of curiosity, where did the SN "night of fire" originate from?

Check your pm on cosplay!

Val

Edit:

Also check your pm here. Talk to you later! [/B][/QUOTE]

Sounds like a song from Intial D....Dude Val were trying to have an Intial D BBq at Jason's house this weekend...help me convince him.

frakk's2.5 01-28-2003 08:10 AM

RIFE PRAZA!!! RULES!!!!

Fear no more Kids, 'cause I is here!!

VAL a moderator????????? what is up with that?????

gc8 pimp 01-28-2003 08:57 AM

Re: Re: Re: one question

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Val [/i]
[B]Yes I did! LOL

BTW, wouldn't you want to welcome an old Anime fan who yet doens't have a home on the net?

Anyways, come on down to Life and lets go shopping! :)

Val [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes Kitty,

Everything in Life will be in the house...thanks to Val...:D Let us know...we are down to party with you on your birthday.