i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   SoCal (https://www.i-club.com/forums/socal-26/)
-   -   How was Rife Praza? (https://www.i-club.com/forums/socal-26/how-rife-praza-5132/)

kazin 01-21-2003 01:47 PM

;;W4i]Originally posted by Val [/i]
[B]Aw man, that sucks! I guess he is one lucky guy! Hey, I am into Anime and Videogames! :lol: For reals! Thanks for the info Rob! Maybe one of these days you can introduce me to her! :lol:

Val [/B][/QUOTE]

I'll bring her along next time I meet up with you guys (-:

-Rob

Val 01-21-2003 03:15 PM

You rock man! Ok, I'll take your word for it!

Val

Night of Fire 01-21-2003 09:32 PM

HOLLY ****!

Hajimemaste! I am KITTY! LOL I am not a man ----yet j/k
Wow! I never thought my pics would be all over as much as they are. Yes I am a cosplayer and you can find where I am posted allll over [url]www.cosplay.com.[/url] I am not persian and you would probally never guess what I am. Its nice to meet you all and as Rob said I am into video games art drawing Kung fu breakdancing and Ricerockets (working on one myself ) I wish I could have the 350 Z I just saw at the auto show but nooooo cant afford it! So I am in love with the Nissan S13 (93) Convertable. Some other pals of mine are working on starting to buy it and fix it up. I do go to car shows and will be over on the Prelude side at HIN with my buddy Heat and his car. Come and say HI! And I do go to Rife plaza a lot! Was there last Saturday. And play DDR and that game called Parra parra paradice 2nd mix. i will be there this wensday too I hope Rob wanna go? P.s. I miss you and all the others!

Night of Fire 01-21-2003 10:32 PM

I forgot

1 Attachment(s)
Heres a decent pic .....

gc8 pimp 01-21-2003 10:34 PM

Re: I forgot

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Night of Fire [/i]
[B]Heres a decent pic ..... [/B][/QUOTE]

An Elise and you....aaaaaaawwwwwwwhawhaw....damn...

Night of Fire 01-21-2003 11:19 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by LifePlaza [/i]
[B]OMG We have to talk to her, she will be our Team Rife Mascot! [/B][/QUOTE]
Well I will be at HIN Feb 15th

Rapid_Roo 01-21-2003 11:28 PM

OT

ok, I'm an idiot, but what's cosplay??

and where's Rife Praza?

TIA. Sorry for the dumb questions.

bluepearlej20 01-21-2003 11:57 PM

HIN

i'm entering my car. well not really entering my car but i'm displaying for my friends booth (Evasive). see u all there =)

Night of Fire 01-22-2003 12:43 AM

Well cosplay is basicly a bunch of people who like to go to Anime cons they dress up as their favorite anime charecters and you can go into shows and win prizes and be posted all over webpages.Getting comments and fansfrom people who like your talent and skill of making the costumes. Its really big in Japan and now here. It is fun and like any hobby pricey. There is a bad side to it as well fanboys stalkers and jealous *****es but if you dont let them bug you its all good.
Life Plaza: Well Life plaza is just one of the many little stores in the Diamond bar plaza. It is a great hang out to go to the big features there are AI Arcade infinity, Crepe Staion , Life plaza store, The Boat all good asian food resturant, Ten rens tea and lol The Young HO! There are more resturants and a big photo shop to take all the pics with your girls you could want. Or they will just drag you in to take pics. Its got the pool hall where all the fights start there was one last Friday night actually. Other than that its a cool place to go and stay all night long for a late hang out or a snack.

Rapid_Roo 01-22-2003 02:47 AM

thanks

[B]Well cosplay is basicly a bunch of people who like to go to Anime cons they dress up as their favorite anime charecters and you can go into shows and win prizes and be posted all over webpages.Getting comments and fansfrom people who like your talent and skill of making the costumes. Its really big in Japan and now here. It is fun and like any hobby pricey. There is a bad side to it as well fanboys stalkers and jealous *****es but if you dont let them bug you its all good.
Life Plaza: Well Life plaza is just one of the many little stores in the Diamond bar plaza. It is a great hang out to go to the big features there are AI Arcade infinity, Crepe Staion , Life plaza store, The Boat all good asian food resturant, Ten rens tea and lol The Young HO! There are more resturants and a big photo shop to take all the pics with your girls you could want. Or they will just drag you in to take pics. Its got the pool hall where all the fights start there was one last Friday night actually. Other than that its a cool place to go and stay all night long for a late hang out or a snack. [/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks. That explains a lot. That explains the girl that used to work at Electronics Boutique over at Westside Pavillion and the guys that hung out when she worked. Interesting though. I like Anime and all, but I don't think I could see myself in a giant robot suit, hmmm maybe the guy in Ninja Scroll...

Hey, where in Diamond Bar is this Plaza? Sounds like a place my cousins and I could sneak off too when we are at one of our boring-ass family parties in that area.

thank you again.

PS: my guess is that your Brazilian.

gc8 pimp 01-22-2003 07:28 AM

[B]Getting comments and fansfrom people who like your talent and skill of making the costumes. Its really big in Japan and now here. [/B][/QUOTE]

Wait, you make these costumes? You must have aced home economics class in elementary school. I always thought you bought those things...

Night of Fire 01-22-2003 10:22 AM

Gc8 Pimp:
No way you gotta make them or have them made but it cost a lot less if you do make them your self. Well I really shouldnt say that I went over board with a costume and even put neon tubing wire in it (Idea from other car friends) . It cost me around 400$ but well worth it. And the only thing I passed in school was art class the home economics ladt was a real B****! Get this a guy taught me how to sew haha!
Rapid Roo:
Awwww and here I thought you would make a robot suit and wear it at a con. But Jubei is the man there a few people I have seen who dress up from the anime Ninja Scroll. And Daimond Bar Plaza is just right off the 60 frwy. Just get off on Fullerton st. It sounds like you have a new hideout to run to.

kazin 01-22-2003 11:21 PM

Crepes!!!

KITTY!!!!

I was wondering if you got my email. Now you are stealing all my subaru friends :-)

I think you can be pretty sure that all the MultiRG will be at HIN (at least the core group, anyway).

Well, I won't clog up the board with my personal business any more. Email me, ok? (rob_frye@yahoo.com)

-Rob

p.s. I want one of those giant robot suits too!

Val 01-23-2003 12:32 AM

WOW WHAT A SMALL WORLD

My apologies as I didnt' get a chance to reply to this thread that I had created! I was in San Jose at eBay for a meeting.

Welcome Kitty!

All I can say is WOW. Like every stalker out on the Internet, I have become your fan! Anyways, enough of me scaring you away, the fact that you came on this board is cool enough!

Anyways, I think your costumes rock! It definately shows the creative talent that it takes to create those freakin' costumes. Anyways, just to let you know, I am not a bandwagon anime fan, cause I am a stalker of yours, :lol: but I was hardcore into Ranma (and OAVs), Tenchi Muyo, Cat Girl Nuku Nuku, Crying Freeman, etc, but during the day, I didn't know Cosplay existed. had I known, you would have seen me dressed up as Happosai or Genma as they are my faves!

I think it's cool that you are into cars and stuff, maybe you should make a visit to one of our RIFE meets! We meet every Sunday and I am sure if you brought 8 x 10's along, people would ask you for your autograph! LOL

Look I am so much a fan of Ranma, I even named my car Shampoo, cause it's blue! Anyways, I'll bring my shampoo drawing one of these days. Jeez I sound like a freaking dork.

I think you might be:

Hindi
Portugese
Lebanese/Spanish

Val

CODEWORD:

FRAKK'S 2.5 In.

Rapid_Roo 01-23-2003 09:28 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Val [/i]
[B]I think it's cool that you are into cars and stuff, maybe you should make a visit to one of our RIFE meets! We meet every Sunday and I am sure if you brought 8 x 10's along, people would ask you for your autograph! LOL

Val

CODEWORD:

FRAKK'S 2.5 In. [/B][/QUOTE]

what time on Sunday?

me personally, I would like to see her as the girl from "Riding Bean". girls & guns. yummm

[b]OT[/b]: anyone know if there was anymore to that movie. "Riding Bean"?

:D