i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   SoCal (https://www.i-club.com/forums/socal-26/)
-   -   How was Rife Praza? (https://www.i-club.com/forums/socal-26/how-rife-praza-5132/)

Sang 01-29-2003 11:54 AM

hewo Kitty, Dean said he's up for doing something tonight so I should be coming........hopefully!!! Its been so long since we had a crepe ^^

Hey Rob wasup, its me Wayne, we met when you had your first Crepe at Life Plaza when you, me, kitty, Mike, Fred, and others were hanging out. Well, hopefully will see ya again tonight.

Night of Fire 01-29-2003 03:38 PM

Naw you guys its not my B- day today we are just going up there to have fun today. My real b-day Febuary 13th a day before Ken Masters B-day! ^__^ But thank you for the early Happy Brithday!

LifePlaza 01-29-2003 03:42 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Night of Fire [/i]
[B]Naw you guys its not my B- day today we are just going up there to have fun today. My real b-day Febuary 13th a day before Ken Masters B-day! ^__^ But thank you for the early Happy Brithday! [/B][/QUOTE]

What time are all of you going to Life at tonight?

Wrx0R 01-29-2003 03:47 PM

hmm 34k! lol yep u shouldve just waited LOL and get the STi

i wish i could head over to life tonite but school calls me and i must attend to my duties =/

LifePlaza 01-29-2003 03:49 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Wrx0R [/i]
[B]hmm 34k! lol yep u shouldve just waited LOL and get the STi

i wish i could head over to life tonite but school calls me and i must attend to my duties =/ [/B][/QUOTE]

Dude your always doing the school thing. You miss my parties, never go to my meets.

Night of Fire 01-29-2003 04:21 PM

well we might just get there around 9:00.

LifePlaza 01-29-2003 05:18 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Night of Fire [/i]
[B]well we might just get there around 9:00. [/B][/QUOTE]

I might go, park infront of the arcade?

Keyser Soze 01-29-2003 05:44 PM

Are you guys still going on Sundays too? I'm trying to see if I can come this Sunday.

Night of Fire 01-29-2003 11:01 PM

MAD @ YOU!

None of you went tonight! You all ****in suck!
The Midnight C

Night of Fire 01-29-2003 11:08 PM

MAD @ YOU!

None of you went tonight! You all ****in suck!
The Midnight Crepes will not forgive this!
LOL just palying But hey we were there and I wore something cute hoping that some of you would come down but hey there is next sunday so maybe then. Tonight the crepe place wasent evenopen so we had to eat Tai yaki ? Oh man I spelt that wrong its the lil fish pancakes with your choice of puddin or chocolate or whatever the hell you want in it. Anyway yeah, it was cox tonight but it will be better nexttime. And maybe you guys will be down there. _-_ <----------dies form bad day and over priced kingdom hearts figures I wanted plus had no $ for good Hentai comics................****.

kazin 01-29-2003 11:11 PM

Fish pancakes: Not fish and not pancakes, but full of custard. Midnight Crepes!!!

gc8 pimp 01-29-2003 11:12 PM

Heh, what were you dressed as? Or rather, how were u dressed? Was at school till 9. Go Sunday!

Sang 01-29-2003 11:26 PM

yeah..no one showed up...~_____~ dunno about sunday tho...its up to Kitty.......yeah Frank & Sons had some neat stuff in too...I know one of the dealers there now (friends bro-in-law) and he had the Kingdom Hearts figures that were SO expensive...Kitty...I want those too..maybe even Set 2 if you know who is packed with it ^___^

kazin 01-29-2003 11:45 PM