Site Suggestions and Feedback Submit your input and suggestions - help us make i-Club a better place.

BAIC Thread Moving Question!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2008, 09:09 AM
spt

Car Info: Proj STI, Evo, JDM 180sx Time Attack, & A3
Originally Posted by SubyN00by
you can't treat the site as "an investment" making it shinny to those who would want to purchase it from you without some people fighting it ali...
Right on cue. The one person who wanted to be a VIP Member (again) to be something more important on the site is the first to slam us or create more drama. If I were treating this place as a "investment" the environment would definitely be a lot different.
Old 06-02-2008, 09:16 AM

Car Info: 1997 Acura Integra GS Sedan
Originally Posted by spt
Right on cue. The one person who wanted to be a VIP Member (again) to be something more important on the site is the first to slam us or create more drama. If I were treating this place as a "investment" the environment would definitely be a lot different.
Just in case you haven't noticed, you're new "policies" have been getting thrown around all over this thread, and this board.

Yes, I wanted to be a VIP Member again after it was taken for playing around with some people, but that was when I thought this site actually meant something.

Keep up the great work gentlemen. I'm sure the people won't notice the wool over their eyes.

AND BTW
Originally Posted by boostlabs.com
With the help of his staff, Ali continues to deliver innovative, successful advertising avenues that are effective in a world where technology and methods of consumer outreach are rapidly changing.
Therefore, when you say you want more activity...you are saying you want more people to tell your "advertisers" about...sounds like an investment to me homeboy.

Last edited by SubyN00by; 06-02-2008 at 09:21 AM.
Old 06-02-2008, 09:55 AM
spt

Car Info: Proj STI, Evo, JDM 180sx Time Attack, & A3
Originally Posted by SubyN00by
Just in case you haven't noticed, you're new "policies" have been getting thrown around all over this thread, and this board.

Yes, I wanted to be a VIP Member again after it was taken for playing around with some people, but that was when I thought this site actually meant something.

Keep up the great work gentlemen. I'm sure the people won't notice the wool over their eyes.

AND BTW

Therefore, when you say you want more activity...you are saying you want more people to tell your "advertisers" about...sounds like an investment to me homeboy.
I'm sorry the site is really that bad of a place for you to say something like that. No one is stopping you from leaving. You are free to do whatever you like. As for my innovative advertising solutions, you are pretty much seeing it.

Yes it's no surprise that we sell advertisement here and we do try to pull some kind of revenue per month to make sure we stay afloat. Remember I'm the one responsible to pay the bill every month to make sure this place continues to run. So to me it is really easy for someone like you to point fingers and say what you have said because you have no personal attachments to weather or not this place survives. Those of us who have responsibilities have to do what it takes to make sure there is a balance.

Regardless, we are now officially off topic with this. If you have more items you would like to cut and paste, please do so in a pm.