VIP Member

Car Info: MOPAR Baby!! yeeaaaahhh
I never open doors for girls

****in *****es dont deserve ****
Old 11-16-2007, 03:21 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: nonplussed
Originally Posted by T-Will
One other question, who pays for pool/dinner?
If it's not discussed and you are comfortable - you. At least that's what I would do. If she insists - maybe whatever costs less. But still play like you want to cover it.

Wait, didn't you buy a condo? Make her pay, you got bills!!! Oh wait, she has a kid... is she getting child support. Too many questions to give you a good answer.

j/k you pay.

p.s. g/l man.
Old 11-16-2007, 03:22 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: nonplussed
Originally Posted by Mr. Furley

And there you have it.
Old 11-16-2007, 03:23 PM
banned

Car Info: ummm?
Thanks for the tips.

I've always opened the door for girls on dates, so it's pretty natural for me to do that. I've always told myself I'd never date a girl with a kid, but I figure she seems interested and fun, so why not see how it goes. Plus I gain more experience with the wimmenz. And not being a doormat won't be a problem.

If nothing else, maybe I'll at least get a hot workout partner for the gym.

you.

dude..think of it this way. depending on where you go, dinner with tip for a first date.... under....70bucks (on the high side). pool, figure another 20 or so.

...thats just me. and normally... i'm an *******, but on dates no. when the end of the night comes around...and she's face first in your lap. You'll thank me.

not trying to date the girl? Fine, you have a FB. Congrats

Originally Posted by sybir
QFT.

It's not chivalry, it's not trying to get action, you open the door for any woman. Feminazis will get pissed, **** 'em. Doens't mean you get walked all over and do everything, but there's nothing wrong with a little tradition.
werds
Old 11-16-2007, 03:37 PM
Troll

Car Info: 2008 Legacy Spec-B
I agree.. once you're on the date no point to be an *******.. my slogan is "if you ask.. you pay" so if im asking you to come with me somewhere... then ill pay... I you are just hanging out with me and we decide to go eat at a deli or something odds are ill make them pay for that since its not a date. so ya. def pay for her meal. don't be a cheap bastard considerin you're talking an extra what 20 bucks that could literally make or break how you look when she comes back home and calls up her girlfriends and discuss how the date went....

I have a date sat. night and another sunday with two different girls what place u plan on taking her?

I need ideas for the sunday one. I've already done the boring *** traditional movie thing with her but then added to it to make it more rememerable

Originally Posted by Mad Ra88it
you.

dude..think of it this way. depending on where you go, dinner with tip for a first date.... under....70bucks (on the high side). pool, figure another 20 or so.

...thats just me. and normally... i'm an *******, but on dates no. when the end of the night comes around...and she's face first in your lap. You'll thank me.

werds
Old 11-16-2007, 03:41 PM
banned

Car Info: ummm?
Originally Posted by Mr. Furley

you like russians.

they dont have money cause government took it all.
Old 11-16-2007, 03:42 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: $200,000 sports car
you.

pool is good, dinner is good, movies are bad. movies suck cuz you have to awkwardly sit next to someone you don't know for 2 hours when you could be doing something else and talking. pool or anything else that could be competetive has a lot of potential if things are going REALLY good.

example: if there's already been physical contact like a kiss or something, and she's being playful, place a "wager" on the game... something cheesy like "loser has to give the winner a kiss" or along those lines. trust me, if she already wants some kind of contact and has given signs, DO IT!
Old 11-16-2007, 03:45 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: MOPAR Baby!! yeeaaaahhh
you like russians.

they dont have money cause government took it all.
Dont lie

You would "like" all over her face too
Old 11-16-2007, 03:56 PM
Troll

Originally Posted by RussB

pool is good, dinner is good, movies are bad. movies suck cuz you have to awkwardly sit next to someone you don't know for 2 hours when you could be doing something else and talking. pool or anything else that could be competetive has a lot of potential if things are going REALLY good.

example: if there's already been physical contact like a kiss or something, and she's being playful, place a "wager" on the game... something cheesy like "loser has to give the winner a kiss" or along those lines. trust me, if she already wants some kind of contact and has given signs, DO IT!
this ****** knows hiphop!
Old 11-16-2007, 04:28 PM

Car Info: 2004 PSM WRX
Originally Posted by RussB
Great idea! Thanks for the tip!

I haven't planned dinner or anything, we'll prolly just go play pool then head to Leatherby's or something for "dessert". I've only talked to her maybe 30 minutes total, and I barely know her, so I'm not going to go all out on an expensive dinner.
Old 11-16-2007, 04:57 PM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
Just make sure you're not playing pocket pool at the end of the night.

Old 11-16-2007, 05:01 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
The one receiving fellatio.
Old 11-16-2007, 05:31 PM
Troll

Originally Posted by Paul@dbtuned
The one receiving fellatio.
looks like pools on me... the **** buddy will be on my ***** in tminus 2 hours... cuz I don't want to go out after this borng *** drive.. so im having the f.b. come over to "watch a movie"
Old 11-16-2007, 07:48 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: $200,000 sports car
eww, it looked like a bike stunta got cleaned out on 50 west tonight at hazel. saw a crotch rocket laid out on the ground, hella cars and trucks pulled over, ambulances, fire trucks, etc...

Quick Reply: It's Friday.........who is this....