Do the Humpty Hump (Wednesday)

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2006, 11:11 PM

Car Info: 06 WRX TR
So it was my day off and I am out runnin errands. At a stop sign there is a car stopped in front of me. There is heavy traffic so the car rolls foward a little ways and stops to wait. At the same time these 3 old people were tryin to cross the street. The car is now blocking their way across the street, but the driver is waiting for the people to cross. One of the old people was an old guy who out of no where kicks the **** out of the car and waves his cane at the car. The guy in the car rolls down his window and yells at the old guy. And the old guy gave the craziest look I have ever seen! He looked possessed!
Old 06-21-2006, 11:20 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
Originally Posted by Tyler
So it was my day off and I am out runnin errands. At a stop sign there is a car stopped in front of me. There is heavy traffic so the car rolls foward a little ways and stops to wait. At the same time these 3 old people were tryin to cross the street. The car is now blocking their way across the street, but the driver is waiting for the people to cross. One of the old people was an old guy who out of no where kicks the **** out of the car and waves his cane at the car. The guy in the car rolls down his window and yells at the old guy. And the old guy gave the craziest look I have ever seen! He looked possessed!

thats cause its an ******* thing to do to roll into the crosswalk while people are trying to cross. The only time I do it is to look around the fat assed SUV has already rolled into the crosswalk because they "can"