bad day

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2008, 03:43 PM
Troll

Car Info: 2008 Legacy Spec-B
Originally Posted by nachomc
As someone who was here before the massive noob-bashing/hating, it was a completely different place. I didn't know anyone who was a member of these forums before joining in 2003. Frankly, I couldn't see joining the site now as a new person, and even wanting to be friends with anyone here after getting put through the haze-machine you guys run.
AGAIN!

Please point out one case where they did not ask for it...

Jon Macias, Hootie bootie or whatever his name was, this douche, Cohn, Jeremy...

These are all people we have ran through our "Haze-machine"... please tell me one of those cases that isn't justifiable.....

We do have some members that post here that are very new that we have yet to send through our "haze-machine"... So I guess we should sit back and twiddle our thumbs, while the newbs make threads like this??
Old 04-17-2008, 03:46 PM
banned

Car Info: ummm?
As someone who was here before the massive noob-bashing/hating, it was a completely different place. I didn't know anyone who was a member of these forums before joining in 2003. Frankly, I couldn't see joining the site now as a new person, and even wanting to be friends with anyone here after getting put through the haze-machine you guys run.
I joined.... and didn't know anyone here.

Met... you(again)/john/aaron/scott/egan(again)/dz/ski/josh&deedee/ed/sunny/etc etc etc etc etc

I could go on and on.

The newbs that started talking **** and being stupid, saw us razzing eachother. Started in on it.... got told to stfu and cried, we are still coming down to the point that someone couldn't get away with screwing around with us.
Old 04-17-2008, 03:47 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: A limousine with a chauffer
Again, see the part where I said your idea and most peoples idea of 'asking for it' are different, and the part where I said you guys all pile on.

You could try:

To more constructively point members in the direction of less noob-ish threads (IE: not singling them out based on their heritage/background/race, calling them names, etc, etc, etc, etc).

Showing some restraint before jumping all over someone.

I know you pm'd me about the Jeremy thing, but I still don't really see that warrants constantly making threads about him to make fun of something he did/is doing, etc.

What you don't realize is that when you guys all attack someone in the way you do, regardless of whether or not they were 'asking for it', other new users see that and it turns them away from the site. They either don't want that to happen to them, or they don't want to be associated with people who do that constantly.
Old 04-17-2008, 03:47 PM
Troll

https://www.i-club.com/forums/showpo...67&postcount=3
https://www.i-club.com/forums/showpo...1&postcount=27

Both of them... never hazed... and are even posting in the daily thread....

https://www.i-club.com/forums/showpo...0&postcount=54

while not a new member... new to post whoring in this section.... again... never hazed...

that's just today
Old 04-17-2008, 03:48 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Mad Ra88it
I joined.... and didn't know anyone here.

Met... you(again)/john/aaron/scott/egan(again)/dz/ski/josh&deedee/ed/sunny/etc etc etc etc etc

I could go on and on.

The newbs that started talking **** and being stupid, saw us razzing eachother. Started in on it.... got told to stfu and cried, we are still coming down to the point that someone couldn't get away with screwing around with us.
See my previous post, and also understand that not everyone is like you, John or Furley. I actually don't remember you ever being hazed, I think Furley was too high to care, and John just likes being punished.
Old 04-17-2008, 03:49 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by GT35 STI
https://www.i-club.com/forums/showpo...67&postcount=3
https://www.i-club.com/forums/showpo...1&postcount=27

Both of them... never hazed... and are even posting in the daily thread....

https://www.i-club.com/forums/showpo...0&postcount=54

while not a new member... new to post whoring in this section.... again... never hazed...

that's just today
Juicy is a different case - he is more accepted by you guys before posting here. He met most of us in person before posting here regularly.

I'll wait for the other two to do something you disagree with and we'll see how it goes
Old 04-17-2008, 03:50 PM
banned

See my previous post, and also understand that not everyone is like you, John or Furley. I actually don't remember you ever being hazed, I think Furley was too high to care, and John just likes being punished.
my 'db tuned?' thread.... and every daily thread that week i joined?!?!

i mean, granted i have the worst memory on this board...but i'd imagine that i could dig some stuff up?
Old 04-17-2008, 03:51 PM
Troll

Again, see the part where I said your idea and most peoples idea of 'asking for it' are different, and the part where I said you guys all pile on.

You could try:

To more constructively point members in the direction of less noob-ish threads (IE: not singling them out based on their heritage/background/race, calling them names, etc, etc, etc, etc).

Showing some restraint before jumping all over someone.

I know you pm'd me about the Jeremy thing, but I still don't really see that warrants constantly making threads about him to make fun of something he did/is doing, etc.

What you don't realize is that when you guys all attack someone in the way you do, regardless of whether or not they were 'asking for it', other new users see that and it turns them away from the site. They either don't want that to happen to them, or they don't want to be associated with people who do that constantly.
Ya... you're right... i just have a warped personality and consider "asking for it" alot lower then most users... I mean...

Originally Posted by 07wrxguy
so some peice of **** brake checked me on the freeway this morning and i swerved to the right to aviod it. the car started to drift the tires caught and the car shot right into the car. after thiss my car bounces off the car and i start tp spin and i shot across all 4 lanes and landed on the side of the freeway. the douche bag was driving a 05 mustang. here are some pics
because he is a douche bag **** him
he was taligating me then he got in front of me and break checked me. **** you if you dont have anything usefull or nice dont say **** i dont care who you are i wouldnt do it
i got the 4 pionts because i got ****ed in the *** by sac county said i was high on pot and driving and i wasnt high on pot
Ya, I mean what an inconsiderate ******* I am... activating my haze machine WAYY before merit....

Keep in mind these quotes were before I even remotely came close to hazing...

Again... Thread #2

Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
you would
Direct insult to me... so I rebuttal... Sheesh there I go, being redic again and activating my machine without merit

Edit: Do i really need to dig up Jeremy's posts on here... he has more merit then anyone to be bagged on

Last edited by GT35 STI; 04-17-2008 at 03:54 PM.
Old 04-17-2008, 03:52 PM
banned

Juicy is a different case - he is more accepted by you guys before posting here. He met most of us in person before posting here regularly.

I'll wait for the other two to do something you disagree with and we'll see how it goes
Joeyy is a good dude. Octoberfest wouldn't have been nearly as fun as it was...without him. :-*
Juicy is a cool dude as well, although he does love men....which, is good because he has to hang out with ed and all of us when he's in sacramento.
Old 04-17-2008, 03:52 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by GT35 STI
Ya... you're right... i just have a warped personality and consider "asking for it" alot lower then most users... I mean...

Ya, I mean what an inconsiderate ******* I am... activating my haze machine WAYY before merit....

Keep in mind these quotes were before I even remotely came close to hazing...

I guess I shouldn't have asked the question in this thread, because even though you're acting like this is the only case, it's not, and you know it. Furthermore, as I understand it, the way this guy was treated is pretty representative of how most new people are when you guys don't like them, and his response is also pretty representative of that of a lot of new people to the forums that you haze.
Old 04-17-2008, 03:53 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Mad Ra88it
my 'db tuned?' thread.... and every daily thread that week i joined?!?!

i mean, granted i have the worst memory on this board...but i'd imagine that i could dig some stuff up?
Again, like I said, not everyone is like you guys. Given the number of people you guys have turned away, I'd say most probably aren't.
Old 04-17-2008, 03:53 PM
banned

we can has SRiC brawl room?

a 'fun thread'? SRiC prime?
Old 04-17-2008, 03:54 PM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
wowsers. Just wowsers.
Old 04-17-2008, 04:00 PM
banned

Again, like I said, not everyone is like you guys. Given the number of people you guys have turned away, I'd say most probably aren't.
dude... Turned people away?!?
I can't control people, I wish I could... I'd be married by now.(those that know me...should understand this one)

But seriously.... its the internet, most of us post ***** the **** outta this regional forum. I maybe have.... 40posts out side of SRiC?

This whole.... "save teh iclub" is honestly....old.
I mean... ban us? Its that big of a deal, that we wrecked this awesome club. across the ENTIRE SITE. come on.

yes, on more than one occasion...We've talked **** to someone.

yes... on more than one occasion, a large group of us has removed ourselves from the general population and held a get together...

it one way or another, there will be 'cliques' and 'groups'. so what... SFF was made? Someone found a site that better suits their needs? Hell iwsti is ****ing full of people that hate all other boards. Its been that way since before I even knew of iClub. My join date/lurk date over there was... right around the time my dad bought his STi, new...late 04?

its the internet. its both stupid and retarded at the same time. people have fun. SRiC is pretty much a chat room that we daily just **** around in. EVERYONE ****s around in SRiC.
Old 04-17-2008, 04:01 PM
Troll

I guess I shouldn't have asked the question in this thread, because even though you're acting like this is the only case, it's not, and you know it. Furthermore, as I understand it, the way this guy was treated is pretty representative of how most new people are when you guys don't like them, and his response is also pretty representative of that of a lot of new people to the forums that you haze.

again you are making accusations stating I am flat out hazing newbs for no valid reason, yet you show NO form of evidence... Nor can you even bring up a time where I jumped the gun to early... I showed you members who act like normal respectable people, and odd... NEVER BEEN HAZED... you point out some guy who told us all to **** off after all we did was say how if you rode someones *** you deserved it(which isn't even CLOSE to hazing)....

I'd love to see this thread where I "crossed" the line, or even a person who I jumped on for absolutely no reason.. you keep making these claims and i'm 80% sure that they are full of ****, and i've never hazed someone just for the fun of it.

Like I said...

You can't handicap us because we are better at talking ****... which is exactly what you are doing... Here's how it comes...

Person makes thread about something lame...

Me and Rabbit will say something small, that is in NO FORM hazing... aka... "I know I get brake checked randomly while driving on the freeway"... users replies shortly after that by telling other members to **** off for essentially asking questions about the situation since the story isn't exactly making sense... Hazing commences...

Quick Reply: bad day