90k service?

Old 01-22-2010, 06:38 PM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
Originally Posted by nachomc
do you have a shop now?

I thought you were just a craigslist ad (or stealth PM) and your moms garage.
Old 01-22-2010, 07:05 PM
In Russia, Title Choose You.

Car Info: Everywhere
Originally Posted by nachomc
do you have a shop now?

I thought you were just a craigslist ad (or stealth PM) and your moms garage.
First of all, I NEVER EVER not 1 single time advertised. To anyone. Anywhere. Every single car I've ever worked on, tuned, or built was someone that contacted ME and ASKED ME for my service. I was the one that brought those ads up on here in fact, so nice try bud
Second of all, I have my own house with big garage as well as a friends shop that I temporarily work out of on projects that require a lift and heavy machinery.
Third of all, we have already bought property and started construction on a shop that will be our own. ( part time for me, full time for a few friends)

I work on cars part time for fun: it is my hobby. I make enough at my regular job (for which I went to college for 6 years) to not "do it for the money".

I love how the select few in here keep pulling "facts" about me out of their *** in an attempt to put down/humiliate anyone that is not....Well, you know.

Nice try

PS: the previous post was a joke, hence the smiley. Unwad your panties

Last edited by Vladi; 01-22-2010 at 07:16 PM.
Old 01-22-2010, 07:17 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: A limousine with a chauffer
Originally Posted by VladiWrX
First of all, I NEVER EVER not 1 single time advertised. To anyone. Anywhere. Every single car I've ever worked on, tuned, or built was someone that contacted ME and ASKED ME for my service. I was the one that brought those ads up on here in fact, so nice try bud
Second of all, I have my own house with big garage as well as a friends shop that I temporarily work out of on projects that require a lift and heavy machinery.
Third of all, we have already bought property and started construction on a shop that will be our own. ( part time for me, full time for a few friends)

I work on cars part time for fun: it is my hobby. I make enough at my regular job (for which I went to college for 6 years) to not "do it for the money".

I love how the select few in here keep pulling "facts" about me out of their *** in an attempt to put down/humiliate anyone that is not....Well, you know.

Nice try

PS: the previous post was a joke, hence the smiley. Unwad your panties

Aw u mad?
Old 01-22-2010, 07:19 PM

Nope. Just clearing up mis-information
Old 01-22-2010, 07:46 PM

Help me out

Originally Posted by VladiWrX
Nope. Just clearing up mis-information
Exactly what is included in the 90k service? Is it different for a 2.5 RS (mine is rapidly approaching 90k)

Thanks,
Old 01-22-2010, 08:02 PM

Pm
Old 01-22-2010, 09:12 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Vladi.....what's your BAR number?
Old 01-22-2010, 09:13 PM

Paul. Its #1. Go look it up

In all seriousness though, I'd post a real one but that would mean jack squat. Ed has a legitimate business now and yet you haven't stopped hounding him a tiny bit. You've just changed it up, that's all.

I wonder how many people that received expensive work only to have their **** blow up later be told "well it was untuned prior to my work, and abused after my work, so It's not my fault" by a BAR certified mechanic that claims to be God on earth and charges ungodly prices.

I won't even mention how many of your customers I've helped by now. And yet you're still GOD on here and I'm still the "backyard craigslist tooner"..

Keep at it. I don't really care. You do this for a living. Not me. I continue to get calls. This internet drama isn't hurting anything. Just giving me entertainment

Last edited by Vladi; 01-22-2010 at 09:22 PM.
Old 01-22-2010, 09:25 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Name 'em and the shortcomings.
Old 01-22-2010, 09:27 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

And what, exactly, is an "ungodly" price?
Old 01-22-2010, 10:52 PM

I just (literally) looked at a car that was freshly built a few weeks ago. Its ticking/knocking. He'll be calling you tomorrow.
That's one of many. Hopefully nothing TOO bad....Cause you're BAR certified and all.

Last edited by Vladi; 01-22-2010 at 11:16 PM.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:17 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

OK....lets have the many...be specific...don't hold back.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:25 PM

If there was a thread in which only me and you could talk, I might get into details. I know its only a matter of time before this one goes to COMPLETE crap from your minions ignorantly and blatantly flaming me with every word in wickipedia, so I'll keep it off the forums. If you want to talk though I could give you my number.
Not much to talk about though. Your only goals are to make me look bad. And I could care less about that. My point is that everyone makes mistakes. Including BAR certified master technician superduperawesomegodly mechanics.

Last edited by Vladi; 01-22-2010 at 11:57 PM.
Old 01-23-2010, 08:13 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

Mods....please keep everyone else out of this thread so Vlad can enlighten and educate the Subaru community.

I have no reason to make you look bad, as you're doing a fine job yourself by continuing to make baseless accusations without presenting any concrete facts.

Again, please provide me with concrete facts; pm me a list of names and problems found. I will research each one and respond here, without using any names.
Old 01-23-2010, 09:23 AM
Warm Fuzzy Admin

Car Info: 97 LOB, 05 FXT, 03 Tundra
We can do that. I'd rather not have to delete posts, etc. so I'll just say: Matt and Jack, Paul's handling this, and Thomas, we don't need a running commentary or spectator list.

I'm biased and I'll freely admit it so I'm stepping out of the discussion as well.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 90k service?