Rife Plazapalooza Hollywood, Pron Valley and now Rife Plaza... SoCal's best...

teh PSP thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2006, 09:56 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Meep Meep!
Does anyone have a good MP3 converter they could burn me a copy?? Maybe one that can convert AAC (apple *** crap) files ---> MP3..
Old 10-06-2006, 10:30 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Giant Bowery '84
Originally Posted by UberMaus
Does anyone have a good MP3 converter they could burn me a copy?? Maybe one that can convert AAC (apple *** crap) files ---> MP3..
i thought apple uses mp4 or m4a.
Old 10-06-2006, 10:40 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by hey1
i thought apple uses mp4 or m4a.

Does it? Im not too sure, all i know is that I-tunes turns everything into AAC or ACC files (something to that nature) and its forever fux0red to be used on anything else..
Old 10-06-2006, 11:27 AM

Car Info: IS300
all i've been playing is tekken dr. that's all i need. oh yeah... hi jerry... i have your saints row.
Old 10-06-2006, 12:11 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Mr Furniture
all i've been playing is tekken dr. that's all i need. oh yeah... hi jerry... i have your saints row.

Wha! I dun beleive!! sup cha-leee. Are you back? I could pick it up from you next time I see you if thats cool..
Old 10-06-2006, 01:36 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: rx8
Does it? Im not too sure, all i know is that I-tunes turns everything into AAC or ACC files (something to that nature) and its forever fux0red to be used on anything else..
i have a converter program that you can use.. pretty nifty, works with a ton of different formats... unfort. my cable (new time-warner) has been down at home for the past two days (WTF...it better be up tonight) but once it does decide to come back up i'll email you.....
Old 10-06-2006, 02:00 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2005 wrx wagon
in the itunes preferences, you have the option to choose what format you want it to save it as... at least when you're importing a cd. i dunno about when you upload files to the ipod.
Old 10-06-2006, 02:02 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by laoba
i have a converter program that you can use.. pretty nifty, works with a ton of different formats... unfort. my cable (new time-warner) has been down at home for the past two days (WTF...it better be up tonight) but once it does decide to come back up i'll email you.....

Ok cool, thanks so mush kind sir...
Old 10-06-2006, 02:11 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: FORD PINTO
How often does it go down for you? Mine use to go down way too many times, so I canceled it.
Old 10-06-2006, 02:22 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by c279a
How often does it go down for you? Mine use to go down way too many times, so I canceled it.

The area where ed and I live hardly goes down. Well, at least as far as I know. It's just that all the cable companies merged with Time Warner so they are doing a lot of crap transitioning. So lately, there has been a lot of people around our area with outages, usually doesn't last too long tho..
Old 10-06-2006, 02:26 PM
VIP Member

The area where ed and I live hardly goes down. Well, at least as far as I know. It's just that all the cable companies merged with Time Warner so they are doing a lot of crap transitioning. So lately, there has been a lot of people around our area with outages, usually doesn't last too long tho..
My area(Ontario) always has problems, I would always be calling them and asking what's going on? According to them, everything is "working fine". BS!
Old 10-06-2006, 02:30 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by c279a
My area(Ontario) always has problems, I would always be calling them and asking what's going on? According to them, everything is "working fine". BS!

Damn coons and cows chewin on dem thar cablez

*haaack* patooey!!! (with the tabaccky)

Speaking of the sticks...

I'm wearing my Fontucky shirt today
Old 10-06-2006, 02:35 PM
VIP Member

Damn coons and cows chewin on dem thar cablez

*haaack* patooey!!! (with the tabaccky)

Speaking of the sticks...

I'm wearing my Fontucky shirt today

Damn cows!!! Let's go cow tipping!!!
Old 10-06-2006, 02:41 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Giant Bowery '84
is the latest dev hook any different from the one that's in the library dvds i gave you? in terms of functionality? does it boot differently, or do i have to boot it up differently or load games differently?
Old 10-06-2006, 03:23 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: rx8
Originally Posted by hey1
is the latest dev hook any different from the one that's in the library dvds i gave you? in terms of functionality? does it boot differently, or do i have to boot it up differently or load games differently?
simple interface, works well with untouched isos. the tricky part is finding the latest firmware you wish to emulate (just lmk if you need aynthing..) currently emulating 2.71 and 2.60 (haven't had a game that requires above 2.60 yet) you pretty much just load DH from your mem stick, select the game (iso or UMD), and start. switching games require powering off the PSP (back to 1.50) , and repeat for dh...

Quick Reply: teh PSP thread