Ongoing Projects Want to share your ongoing Subaru project with the rest of Subaru Community? Tell us what you did, how you did it and what else are you going to do.

My 06 WRX Project

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2008, 06:47 PM

Car Info: Subaru Legacy Outback Limited '97
Originally Posted by aboothman
*sigh* No, it doesn't. I love it when people say "needs to be lowered, and add a front lip!!" Like I have disposable income to WASTE on a lip that will get torn off.

You will notice, the ride height is even front to rear. Now I realize that some of you don't really drive your cars, and ride height and suspension travel means NOTHING to you. In this case, a slammed pavement queen is fine. Just don't be surprised when no women will ride in your car because it rides like a 1 ton pickup Also, please don't be surprised when you tear off your bumper pulling out of a driveway.

I think I have the perfect combination of ride height, suspension travel, and wheel gap. A little more front lowering would be good, but I am NOT willing to lose front travel. If I were only into drag racing I would consider it...but that would be a horrible waste of a Subie

/rant, and thanks for the comments!! keep em coming.
I agree
Old 10-24-2008, 06:54 PM

Car Info: Fast
Originally Posted by 04caliwrx
what a sti tmic, nd a fmic! thats some custom work... j/k car looks great!
Ya, I actually switched back from the SSAC Ebay frountmount kit. Nice kit, but WAY too laggy for a VF-39 whatever most of the NASIOC nOObs say. I guess if I only took it to the drags, then I would not notice lag either

Originally Posted by RPMuted
hahahahahah. long list of mods. niceeeee
Thank you! Although, I hope that my long list of mods is at least tasteful. The next long list, for the engine and turbo kit, are the pocket killers!!

Originally Posted by T_F_E
I agree
Thanks. I reread that, and although a little agressive, I still agree too lol!!