Ongoing Projects Want to share your ongoing Subaru project with the rest of Subaru Community? Tell us what you did, how you did it and what else are you going to do.

Hatteroo's MY01 Version 7 STi

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2012, 06:03 AM

Car Info: 04 Forester XT/96 Brighton Project
Originally Posted by Heedz
Don't worry when I get my full time job, I will be rolling coal EVERYWHERE. Did you know a wildfire in CA creates more green house gases than a year's worth of car pollution?

Oh and regulations in other countries are WAY MORE STRICT, but we get the short end of the stick, ****ed in all directions and I CANNOT HAS A LAUREL SO EASILY :/. Out of everyone I talked to in Japan regarding cars here in the states they were appalled to hear that we do not have the entire Nissan line up, not only that surprised that my car has a 2.5L in it and has no top end, their comment usually was "Don't americans love their freeways?" I said in their mustangs and camaros they do, one guy replied, damn I want one of those. LMFAO.

Now regarding Japanese women, LEGS LEGS LEGS all year around but always KYAAA, KIMOI, SUGOI at everything. They think ANYTHING is amazing, like in a train, one was surprised at how tall I am and ended up using me as a buffer and something to hold onto, her reply at me when I said I live in the US, "WAAAAAA SUGOIIII!!!!" Probably the equivalent of me saying Hella LOL
God don't even get me started lol. Last time I went to a friend's club for a small party one person asks me where I'm from and I tell them California then before I know it 8 other people come to me asking me stuff. And these were like small time models, but pretty kawaii chicks none the less so I wasn't going to tell them to go away
They really do get worked up over nothing though. Sugoi this Ina that...I think it's subconciously dug into my head and I find myself doing it too but nowhere near as bad as them lol.

oh ya and god bless this country for their legs. No matter what the temp is outside even in winter they have short shorts even with some stockings. Now if only their behinds would fill out a bit more

Last edited by Hatteroo; 07-27-2012 at 06:06 AM.
Old 07-27-2012, 06:08 AM
Nobody likes the tuna here

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX Street Class Prepped, 17 Chevy Duramax
Lol they're really surprised because
1) Full Blooded Japanese
2) 6ft tall
3) Not scrawny
4) Speak/Write/Read Fluent Japanese and English

It's like I'm a native but a Gaijin at the same time it's damn hilarious.
Old 07-27-2012, 06:11 AM

Lol they're really surprised because
1) Full Blooded Japanese
2) 6ft tall
3) Not scrawny
4) Speak/Write/Read Fluent Japanese and English

It's like I'm a native but a Gaijin at the same time it's damn hilarious.
Oh wait sorry for to add the obligitory... HONTO????? SUUUUGOIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!

Ya I know what you mean. I have a few friends that grew up in LA because of their parents either immigrating or due to work and then moved back here in their 20s. They read and write fluently and speak just like me..no engrish lol. I hate that as much time as I've spent in Japan I should know more than basic phrases and be able to hold a conversation rather than picking out words. Never did understand why I see some very very attractive j-women with scrawny goofy looking white guys who should be living in their mother's basement playing WoW let alone the super unmasculine japanese dudes who dress like women

Last edited by Hatteroo; 07-27-2012 at 06:14 AM.
Old 07-27-2012, 06:21 AM

Originally Posted by Hatteroo

Ya I know what you mean. I have a few friends that grew up in LA because of their parents either immigrating or due to work and then moved back here in their 20s. They read and write fluently and speak just like me..no engrish lol. I hate that as much time as I've spent in Japan I should know more than basic phrases and be able to hold a conversation rather than picking out words. Never did understand why I see some very very attractive j-women with scrawny goofy looking white guys who should be living in their mother's basement playing WoW let alone the super unmasculine japanese dudes who dress like women
LOL funny story, my dad's friend came by a year ago and with his son too. His dad asked me "Can you honestly tell me how an american would look at my son and how he's dressed?" I was like you sure about that and he nodded so my reply was "He definitely looks like a gay fairy" My dad burst out in laughter and said I have to agree. His friend was planning on sending his son out to school over here. Who knows about attractive women there liking WoW players, no one will ever know. I'd like to live for a prolonged time back there and see what kind of women I could attract. When I went to school there, being the odd one out I attracted a lot of attention from everyone.

And to add on once again, have you seen them damn High School kids and their pink mirrors? WTF and make up sometimes? I was on a train back to Shibuya from Jyugaoka and I was staring at some HS kids cause they were fixing their hair etc with a pink mirror, they tried to act tough, asked me why the hell I was staring at them, and I said because you guys are weird. Their response was to stand up and question it, so my ultimate response is in english "You guys look like gay boys and are ****ing weird" they sat back down mumbling what did he just say? LOL
Old 07-27-2012, 06:27 AM

HAHAHA That's one reason it's awesome to be bilingual! Yeah I see that too...especially the male hostess and how gay they look lol. Not saying you should look like a jersey shore dbag but for christ sakes look like a man! Some of the japanese I work with do try hard when they come to the gym with me or I run into them there asking how to get big because they're virtually all walking twigs, but at least they dress like men! One of them I work with married a columbian and he agrees with me on everything we just talked about the younger ones and how they dress...its hilarious hearing him go on a rant with all sorts of slurs and cussing lol
Old 07-27-2012, 06:41 AM

lol yeah I do not fit in a train seat I have to lean forward to keep my shoulders from invading the person next to me. Buses, I have a hard time sitting because my knees are in the seat in front of me. Also the worst, fitting into a shirt, I bought a Triple XL Hanshin shirt because that was the largest they had and its almost as big as my XL shirts here. SHOULDERS DONT FIT!
Old 07-27-2012, 06:54 AM

lol yeah I do not fit in a train seat I have to lean forward to keep my shoulders from invading the person next to me. Buses, I have a hard time sitting because my knees are in the seat in front of me. Also the worst, fitting into a shirt, I bought a Triple XL Hanshin shirt because that was the largest they had and its almost as big as my XL shirts here. SHOULDERS DONT FIT!
haha thats why I have to order all my clothes online just about! I'm average height but on the muscular side so the largest they usually have in the Aeon malls are a medium at best. And since my shoulders are also broad and same with my chest its hard to sit comfortably on the train squeezing between people so I know what you mean lol
Old 07-27-2012, 08:31 AM

Worst part going into a train standing straight up *hits head*