Ongoing Projects Want to share your ongoing Subaru project with the rest of Subaru Community? Tell us what you did, how you did it and what else are you going to do.

Another Blue WRX..GReddy, STi, VOLK, Home Depot, etc. Equipped!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2003, 01:48 AM

Car Info: MY02 GD WAGON, MY87 AW11
Gotta love Volks. Im diggin' the wrapped intake also.

-scu
Old 04-01-2003, 05:37 PM

Car Info: dream car Subaru STi
y

hey nice car i love it, my bros got a black totally stock wrx, by the way.. how come u covered ur intake with aluminum??
Old 04-03-2003, 05:48 PM

Car Info: 03 Rex: HKS, Injen, Apexi, Perrin, Rota
Thumbs up

Hey CLsmooth71, I have a few q's for ya. Is that the greddy frontlip, I looked at one yesterday for 180 bucks, I have hplv auto spray gun and I'm thinkin about painting it and the sides to match the rest of the blue, you think its doable at home? and how do you get the headlights blacked out like that? is it just rattle can or what? are they replacements or did you disassemble? I modded my last car (2000 jetta) and put some PIAA's into the factory headlamp assbly; always got q's on how to and cash offers to do it for others. so I'm not really afraid to mess with it. and is your's lowered? I want the same color configuration of wheels (dark grey with polished lip), and you have the best pics i've found that make it look real nice. were the letters on the boot lid hard to get off, just stuck on with tape or do they have screw holes? again, very clean ride, a great goal for me to shoot for, eh? I'm up here in Oregon, so don't worry about meeting a twin on the road any time soon