NorCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

Rally suspension, wheels, tires, and GC8 aeroguards & high flow cat pipe

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2012, 11:58 PM

Car Info: a 2.5RS not an 04PSMWRX
[SOLD] Rally suspension, wheels, tires, and GC8 aeroguards & high flow cat pipe

1. All Wheels Driven Gravel Coilovers

What's up i-club, I have for sale my set of gravel coilovers custom built by All Wheels Driven (vendor on DirtyImpreza) for sale. I ordered them last year which took 3 months to build and have only put 2 rallycross days on them and have driven with them on the road for less than 200 miles total! I only put them on before a rallycross, drove there, ran the course (less than 2 mins each run), drove home then took them off. I bought them in hopes of doing stage rally but it looks like I won't be getting to that point anytime soon so I'd rather these get some good use rather than just sitting in my garage.

What are they? All Wheels Driven Gravel Coilovers
What car will they work with? They will plug right into the Subaru GC platform
Will these work with my GD chassis? I would think you can just throw on GD rear tophats and be good to go but I would contact All Wheels Driven to be sure.
What kind components are being used? Bilstein inserts with H&R Springs and STI Group-N top hats all combined in custom machined, bored, and threaded strut bodies lovely TIG-welded together then powdercoated! Nothing cheap here.
What is the spring rate? H&R Springs 250lb front 225lb rear
Will these lift my Subaru? Yes, a good few inches!
Were these used heavily? Nope, I only ran 2 rallycrosses with them and have put less than 200 miles total.
How do theses feel on gravel? Excellent! There's plenty of suspension travel so you don't need to worry about bottoming out and they're stiff enough to power through the corners.
Why did you put packaging tape below the collars? I wanted extra protection on the threads from dirt and grime but I can easily remove them.
How much are they new? I bought mine for $2500 +shipping and it took 3 months for them to build it for me.
So how much are you selling them for? SOLD shipped or SOLD picked up in the bay area, California.
$1900 is a lot of bones for suspension, why? Well these coilovers are an excellent option for those who don't want to run the risk of blowing their OEM/aftermarket struts or spending thousands more on big brand name gravel suspension like RS&SP.
Is there anymore information that I can read about these coilovers? You can go to allwheelsdriven.net for more information.

SOLD

2. 15" Braid rally wheels with rally tires

I'm selling my set of white 15x6.5 +45 Braid Acropolis wheels mounted with 205/65/15 Lassa 2 rally tires with only 3 local rallycross events on them, so they have TONS of tread left. The only reason I'm selling them is because they're just too much tire for my NA 2.5RS, I used to run them with my WRX and they were amazing. I bought the wheels new from Team Illuminata for $225 each, and the tires from Jon Burke (UP2MTNS) for $138/tire. It's a great wheel/tire combination for any rallycrosser or stage rally runner, plus you can never have enough sets!

What are you selling? 15x6.5 +45 Braid Acropolis wheels mounted with 205/65/15 Lassa 2 rally tires
Whats the condition? No bends or cracks, just slight scratches and a little dusty from the last event. The wheels have a dark colored ring on the inside wheel from rubbing a little on my front calipers from my WRX but it doesn't compromise the wheel's integrity.
What's the mileage? Easily less than 15 miles on both wheels and tires since I ONLY used them for 3 local rallycross events on dirt. They've never seen pavement.
Will you separate wheels and tires? No
Will you ship these bad boys? Not at the moment because they are super heavy and BIG. Local pickup in Union City, California.
How much are these new? $900 for the Braids, $552 for the Lassa's +hubcentric rings, mounting, shipping so about $1700+ if you bought them new.
Okay so how much are you selling them for? SOLD
Where can I find more information about the wheels and tires? Team Illuminata & Lassa Tire Thread

3. OEM JDM Aeroguards

What: OEM JDM Aeroguards
Material: OEM rubber, no replicas here
Condition: Great condition and only the rears were used by the previous owner, fronts are new. After I spray painted them BDP I never put them so I've never used them. Paint does have some runs but you can easily sand them down and have them repainted.
Reason for selling: Going for a different look and would like to clear space in storage.
Price: SOLD

4. High Flow Cat pipe with donut gasket

What: High flow cat pipe with donut gasket
Brand: Not sure, looks like an older Stromung
Mileage: Unknown
Condition: Great, no dings or dents and works flawlessly
Fit: Bolts up just fine, no modifications needed
Reason for selling: No longer needed and would like to clear space in storage
Price: SOLD

Last edited by 0 4 P S M W R X; 09-08-2012 at 11:58 PM. Reason: sold some stuffs
Old 07-18-2012, 07:36 PM

Car Info: 2004 wrx granny wagon
Pm'd
Old 07-24-2012, 08:07 PM

Sold the Braid wheels and Lassa tires today. Sad to see them go but I'm glad they went to a good home!

HFC Pipe is pending.

Suspension and aeroguards are still for sale!
Old 07-26-2012, 10:24 AM

GC8 HFC pipe and aeroguards have sold!

Gravel suspension is still available.