i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   NorCal Classifieds (https://www.i-club.com/forums/norcal-classifieds-96/)
-   -   Rally suspension, wheels, tires, and GC8 aeroguards & high flow cat pipe (https://www.i-club.com/forums/norcal-classifieds-96/rally-suspension-wheels-tires-gc8-aeroguards-high-flow-cat-pipe-243243/)

0 4 P S M W R X 07-17-2012 11:58 PM

[SOLD] Rally suspension, wheels, tires, and GC8 aeroguards & high flow cat pipe

1. [B]All Wheels Driven Gravel Coilovers[/B]

What's up i-club, I have for sale my set of gravel coilovers custom built by All Wheels Driven (vendor on DirtyImpreza) for sale. I ordered them last year which took 3 months to build and have only put 2 rallycross days on them and have driven with them on the road for less than 200 miles total! I only put them on before a rallycross, drove there, ran the course (less than 2 mins each run), drove home then took them off. I bought them in hopes of doing stage rally but it looks like I won't be getting to that point anytime soon so I'd rather these get some good use rather than just sitting in my garage.

[B]What are they?[/B] All Wheels Driven Gravel Coilovers
[B]What car will they work with? [/B]They will plug right into the Subaru GC platform
[B]Will these work with my GD chassis? [/B]I would think you can just throw on GD rear tophats and be good to go but I would contact All Wheels Driven to be sure.
What kind components are being used? Bilstein inserts with H&R Springs and STI Group-N top hats all combined in custom machined, bored, and threaded strut bodies lovely TIG-welded together then powdercoated! Nothing cheap here.
[B]What is the spring rate?[/B] H&R Springs 250lb front 225lb rear
[B]Will these lift my Subaru?[/B] Yes, a good few inches!
[B]Were these used heavily?[/B] Nope, I only ran 2 rallycrosses with them and have put less than 200 miles total.
[B]How do theses feel on gravel?[/B] Excellent! There's plenty of suspension travel so you don't need to worry about bottoming out and they're stiff enough to power through the corners.
[B]Why did you put packaging tape below the collars?[/B] I wanted extra protection on the threads from dirt and grime but I can easily remove them.
[B]How much are they new?[/B] I bought mine for $2500 +shipping and it took 3 months for them to build it for me.
[B]So how much are you selling them for?[/B] [COLOR="Red"][B]SOLD[/B][/COLOR] shipped or [COLOR="red"][B]SOLD[/B][/COLOR] picked up in the bay area, California.
[B]$1900 is a lot of bones for suspension, why?[/B] Well these coilovers are an excellent option for those who don't want to run the risk of blowing their OEM/aftermarket struts or spending thousands more on big brand name gravel suspension like RS&SP.
[B]Is there anymore information that I can read about these coilovers? [/B]You can go to [URL="http://parts.allwheelsdriven.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=16&products_id=50"]allwheelsdriven.net[/URL] for more information.

SOLD

2. [B]15" Braid rally wheels with rally tires[/B]

I'm selling my set of white 15x6.5 +45 Braid Acropolis wheels mounted with 205/65/15 Lassa 2 rally tires with only 3 local rallycross events on them, so they have TONS of tread left. The only reason I'm selling them is because they're just too much tire for my NA 2.5RS, I used to run them with my WRX and they were amazing. I bought the wheels new from Team Illuminata for $225 each, and the tires from Jon Burke (UP2MTNS) for $138/tire. It's a great wheel/tire combination for any rallycrosser or stage rally runner, plus you can never have enough sets!

[B]What are you selling?[/B] 15x6.5 +45 Braid Acropolis wheels mounted with 205/65/15 Lassa 2 rally tires
[B]Whats the condition? [/B]No bends or cracks, just slight scratches and a little dusty from the last event. The wheels have a dark colored ring on the inside wheel from rubbing a little on my front calipers from my WRX but it doesn't compromise the wheel's integrity.
[B]What's the mileage?[/B] Easily less than 15 miles on both wheels and tires since I ONLY used them for 3 local rallycross events on dirt. They've never seen pavement.
[B]Will you separate wheels and tires? [/B]No
[B]Will you ship these bad boys? [/B]Not at the moment because they are super heavy and BIG. Local pickup in Union City, California.
[B]How much are these new? [/B]$900 for the Braids, $552 for the Lassa's +hubcentric rings, mounting, shipping so about $1700+ if you bought them new.
[B]Okay so how much are you selling them for?[/B] [COLOR="Red"][B]SOLD[/B][/COLOR]
Where can I find more information about the wheels and tires? [URL="http://teamilluminata.com/Shop/Braid/compcast.htm"]Team Illuminata[/URL] & [URL="http://www.dirtyimpreza.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14590&page=2"]Lassa Tire Thread[/URL]

3. [B]OEM JDM Aeroguards[/B]

[B]What:[/B] OEM JDM Aeroguards
[B]Material:[/B] OEM rubber, no replicas here
[B]Condition: [/B]Great condition and only the rears were used by the previous owner, fronts are new. After I spray painted them BDP I never put them so I've never used them. Paint does have some runs but you can easily sand them down and have them repainted.
[B]Reason for selling:[/B] Going for a different look and would like to clear space in storage.
[B]Price: [/B][B][COLOR="Red"]SOLD[/COLOR][/B]

4. [B]High Flow Cat pipe with donut gasket[/B]

[B]What:[/B] High flow cat pipe with donut gasket
[B]Brand: [/B]Not sure, looks like an older Stromung
[B]Mileage:[/B] Unknown
[B]Condition:[/B] Great, no dings or dents and works flawlessly
[B]Fit: [/B]Bolts up just fine, no modifications needed
[B]Reason for selling: [/B]No longer needed and would like to clear space in storage
[B]Price:[/B][COLOR="Red"] [B]SOLD[/B][/COLOR]

pancho 07-18-2012 07:36 PM

Pm'd

0 4 P S M W R X 07-24-2012 08:07 PM

Sold the Braid wheels and Lassa tires today. Sad to see them go but I'm glad they went to a good home!

HFC Pipe is pending.

Suspension and aeroguards are still for sale!

0 4 P S M W R X 07-26-2012 10:24 AM

GC8 HFC pipe and aeroguards have sold!

Gravel suspension is still available.