FS: 2014 335i Sport Line Glacier Silver & Black CPO (thru 5/20) - $24,500 - i-Club

NorCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

Old 06-13-2018, 06:27 PM   #1  

FS: 2014 335i Sport Line Glacier Silver & Black CPO (thru 5/20) - $24,500

I am looking to sell my 2014 335i. It has ~54k miles, and is under CPO Warranty through 5/13/20. I do use the car to commute, so mileage will increase.

It is a Sport Line model with the following options:
  • Driving Assistance Package
  • Premium Package
  • Sport Automatic Transmission
  • Harmon Kardon
  • Heated Front Seats
  • Nav w/ Touchpad
  • Alarm System
  • Brushed Aluminum Trim

I purchased the car as a CPO vehicle from BMW Concord in February 2017. Since purchasing, I had the car tinted with LLumar ceramic tint, added ceramic paint coat, and purchased all weather mats (original carpet mats included). Also have both key fobs.

The car is in near immaculate condition. The previous owner applied clear bra across the frontal surface, behind each exterior door handle, and on the interior brushed aluminum trim. Interior is flawless - little to no wear on any of the surfaces. Exterior has 1 small scratch on the rear driver-side door, and possibly a few small rock chips on the front bumper although they are very hard to see due to the clear bra. Car is mechanically flawless.

Car has been fully dealer maintained. I will cover the cost of the CPO transfer to buyer.

The car is located in Foster City, CA, but I'd be willing to meet serious buyers within a reasonable distance. I will be able to show the car starting sometime next week.

I am asking $24,500, as this is what I still owe on the car. Car is financed through BMW Financial Services.