im leaving i-club

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2003, 12:03 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: SCBYDON
sorry to hear you leave, just ignore these a$$holes man, they should be nothing but a piece of **** to you, if they treat you like one...think of it this way, by them asking you to be mature and grow stronger, shouldn't they start on themselves to begin with....

correct me if im wrong, but no matter how often questions, inquiries, pictures have been posted, if you are decent and someone with some sort of maturity, you wouldn't go bashing and making disrespectful comments right away right??? or do you also do this in the real world like a job interview....same questions are being asked of you during a series of job applications by the supervisor/manager....so you mean to say you just scream "NOOB" to his face, or "WTF" as you jump off your seat...think about it, you would only act this way in the internet, because you are not up close and face to face with the person you are judging or criticizing, say you were in front of him, unless you were a natural born a$$hole/moron/dumba$$, would you have reacted the same way???bottomline is respect man, if you don't have it, you ain't gettin' it.

P.S. I met Alex (Imprezer) at the UCKK meet here in the Bay Area, it was my first time to go to that meet, i asked Alex what happened to the original I-club (registered over there back in 2000)...guess what....he nicely told me with the help of BAN SUV(Kevin) what went down....he/they did not scream NOOB, or DO A SEARCH in front of my face...cause that would be disrespectful.

hope everyone sticks around, because after all, we all own subarus and share the same passion for the car

regards
Old 08-21-2003, 12:08 PM
VIP Member

by the way, im pretty sure Alex has been asked about it a million times, more than any other question in this site....

if you see a post that's you have seen many times before, just ignore it and click on the next thread, rather than throwing insulting suggestions with a some sarcasm....try it its easy, just slowly move your mouse down, then click on the next "new" thread, and voala, you avoided hurting someone's feelings, or being disrespectful to someone....one less a$$hole in the world..don't you feel good???

oh yeah..like you have never asked the same question twice, thrice, four times, five times etc....(ie...what time is it???how are you???etc...) exaggerating am i??? aren't you???
Old 08-21-2003, 01:07 PM
VIP Member

Originally posted by Cabal
I'm leaving i-Club. I've gone through 3 Cokes since lunch and I really need to ****. I'll be back soon.
Haha!
Old 08-21-2003, 02:23 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: want a WRX
cabal i know that feeling very well
Old 08-21-2003, 02:25 PM
KC

Car Info: 2003 STX Pro-Solo/Solo-II National Champion
Dennis Leary said it (sung it?) best...

You know what it is.

What I'm concerned with is you calling me a name... when you should be .. wait, how did you put it?

think of it this way, by them asking you to be mature and grow stronger, shouldn't they start on themselves to begin with....
Yeah, that was it.

Pot-kettle-black.

--kC
Old 08-21-2003, 02:39 PM
VIP Member

Originally posted by KC
Dennis Leary said it (sung it?) best...

You know what it is.

What I'm concerned with is you calling me a name... when you should be .. wait, how did you put it?

Yeah, that was it.

Pot-kettle-black.

--kC
ok....
Old 08-21-2003, 03:11 PM
KC

Car Info: 2003 STX Pro-Solo/Solo-II National Champion
oh yeah..like you have never asked the same question twice, thrice, four times, five times etc....(ie...what time is it???how are you???etc...) exaggerating am i???
What's the best rims? What's the best tire? What rims fit my car? What's the best suspension? Where can I find the best BOV for my car? I want only JDM on the car, where can I find the best source? Did you see that STi in ice picture? What about this guy... he was standing on one of the towers just before the plane hit. A cop found the roll of film. Ding fries are done! Haha a VW with lumber on it!

Old 08-21-2003, 04:13 PM
VIP Member

Originally posted by KC
What's the best rims? What's the best tire? What rims fit my car? What's the best suspension? Where can I find the best BOV for my car? I want only JDM on the car, where can I find the best source? Did you see that STi in ice picture? What about this guy... he was standing on one of the towers just before the plane hit. A cop found the roll of film. Ding fries are done! Haha a VW with lumber on it!

uh-huh... guess your just too smart for some of us
Old 08-21-2003, 05:01 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: E28M5, RAM Powerwagon, Motos
WHoa

Originally posted by Cabal
What's the best cold air intake I can get for an RS? How about exhaust? Should I switch to synthetic oil right away or wait?
You guys have way to much time on your hands...
You can't give this thread up, can you?
Old 08-21-2003, 05:03 PM
Sarcastic Jackass

Car Info: i drive a beater
This has been covered already, why can't we lock this? is there a FAQ somewhere? where can i get an HKS this-or-that? What's the "grounding mod" do?

Quick Reply: im leaving i-club