Originally Posted by Aaron@S-S
Sure thing, man. You get one of those.
My car's not the stealth blocking mobile it used to be :|
You get tagged?
Old 03-25-2005, 03:23 PM
Warm Fuzzy Admin

Car Info: 97 LOB, 05 FXT, 03 Tundra
No, but not from lack of effort.

We're getting on 5 north and I get strong Ka, building, so I tuck in to the slow lane and back it off, while Matt in the screaming Yellow Zonker™ downshifts and blares off in the fast lane down the onramp, Perrin screaming.
I see a Crown Vic start nudging out about 4 cars behind me, so I get over in the fast lane and tootle along to block, since otherwise Matt's getting popped instantly. There's a ton of semis on 5 NB, so I slot in the only hole and match speeds; there's nowhere for the cop to go but around the right, and a horse trailer was moving just perfectly so that the cop couldn't get back on 5 and got forced to exit into downtown.

Meanwhile, Matt's still oblivious that I tossed the battlewagon into harm's way to keep him from getting tagged, and is tootling along at 80 in the fast lane on 5
Old 03-25-2005, 03:58 PM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
Damn street racers!
Old 03-25-2005, 06:35 PM
Father Time

Car Info: This aint a bag. It's a shipment.
Originally Posted by Aaron@S-S
No, but not from lack of effort.

We're getting on 5 north and I get strong Ka, building, so I tuck in to the slow lane and back it off, while Matt in the screaming Yellow Zonker™ downshifts and blares off in the fast lane down the onramp, Perrin screaming.
I see a Crown Vic start nudging out about 4 cars behind me, so I get over in the fast lane and tootle along to block, since otherwise Matt's getting popped instantly. There's a ton of semis on 5 NB, so I slot in the only hole and match speeds; there's nowhere for the cop to go but around the right, and a horse trailer was moving just perfectly so that the cop couldn't get back on 5 and got forced to exit into downtown.

Meanwhile, Matt's still oblivious that I tossed the battlewagon into harm's way to keep him from getting tagged, and is tootling along at 80 in the fast lane on 5
You sir are a noble man. I salute you, Wing man.