Misc Items For Sale Electronics, games, etc can be lsited here by private parties only!

Support the Subaru Road Racing Team! :)

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2012, 08:26 AM

Car Info: 05 LGT Stage 2.5
Support the Subaru Road Racing Team! :)

Hey guys, I know this may be classified as a group buy or vendor buy but i am hoping that the moderators will make an exception this one time due to the special circumstances.

I am sure many of you guy are aware of the Subaru Road Racing Team, or Phoenix racing...they campaign Subarus in what wasthe Koni Series and currently the Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge.

Their current car, the number 35 Sti, driven by the talented pair of Bret Spaude and Andrew Aquilante is the sole 4 cylinder AWD compact sedan in a sea of Mustangs, Camaros, 911s, M3s and other pure sports cars. Despite a top end disadvantage and having to sort out any mechanical gremlins all by themselves without a sister team, they have progressed throughout the last coupla seasons and is now a regular challenger for the top spots, especially on the tight and twisty tracks. Their efforts culminated with a win at NJ motorsports part earlier this year.

Home

Subaru Road Racing Team | Homepage

Since both Bret and Andrew are too busy working on the car and driving to post much on forums, i wanted to help em out and make you guys aware of a shirt and cap sale they have going on

They have two versions of the team T-shirts and a team cap at varying and very reasonale prices. If anyone has tried to buy race apparel at the tracks they know just how expensive they can be. Here are the three items, sorry for the furry pics as Andrew simply took them with his cell phone camera while in his trailer.

Cap: $28 + $8 for shipping and handling in the lower 48 = $36

Black Team Shirt: $18 plus $8 S&H = $26

Blue Team Shirt: $22 plus $8 S&H = $30

To order, just paypal Bret directly at bretspaude@gmail.com . Indicate the exact item you are buying, the quantity, and size of if the shirt (if applicable); make sure to have your full and correct shipping address in the paypal payment.

If you live outside the lower 48 and/or have other questions, you can email Bret directly at the same address, but please keep in mind that hes a professional racing driver and it may take him a while to get back to you

So anyway, i encourage you, as subaru fans to support SRRT, order up and wear the team colors proudly, i plan to cheer em on when they come to Laguna Seca in early september!

Cheers,

Bing