Nov.20th drift event *no rules*

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2010, 05:31 PM

Car Info: 2003 wrx
if you look into the vids theres a vid on of a sti with "no cage" dude doesnt have a firesuit either but just a helmet and harness running on the track.
Old 11-17-2010, 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by G_Ride
02SUBIEDOO, keep us updated as to what happens on Saturday. I'm sure many will want to know what happens.
why not go and prove me wrong since you are just speculating without any actual physical evidence.
Old 11-17-2010, 05:36 PM

all i wanted to know was if anyone is interested in going out to have a good time NOT some people trying to shoot down my idea. thats the reason i came to a forum to meet friends and have a good time. WHO THE HELL CARES IF WE DONT DRIFT ITLEAST WE CAME OUT TO HAVE FUN. No offense but Am i the only one who has ***** in this whole forum to suggest to drift? or even willingness to do it? its not like i have never drifted a vehicle before.
Old 11-17-2010, 05:39 PM

Car Info: Subaru WRX 2003 Yellow
Old 11-17-2010, 05:57 PM

Car Info: Some sort of Subaru
Originally Posted by 02SUBIEDOO
why not go and prove me wrong since you are just speculating without any actual physical evidence.
There isn't a reason to get so defensive with me. All I said was keep us updated. Besides, the burden of proof is on YOU. I'm also not a drifter and have better things to do that day, like karting.

Last edited by G_Ride; 11-17-2010 at 06:20 PM.
Old 11-17-2010, 06:11 PM

Car Info: 2006 WRX - Grey
Mmmmmm AWD drifting... we can't all be ken block now can we.....

Plus I'm more of a grip-driver... I like going fast around corners, not sliding like a douchehat, i dunno.

Wonderful read on the QQ here, 02subie, you shoulda just said "yeah i ****ed up, my bad" might have avoided all this ish ^^
Old 11-17-2010, 06:34 PM

Car Info: 02 WRX Wagon
Look 02subie, you came here advertising a no rules drift event. That is a reckless, not to mention illegal, thing to participate in.

You're not the only one with the ***** to drift a car. You're just the only one around that is dumb enough to do it so recklessly. That is why we're all hating on you. Because you are an asshat whose driving endangers the people around you and puts a bad face on the motorsports and tuning community.

I wonder if i'll get in trouble for saying that?
Old 11-17-2010, 06:51 PM

Car Info: 2010 997.2 GT3
Originally Posted by Gancherov
Look 02subie, you came here advertising a no rules drift event. That is a reckless, not to mention illegal, thing to participate in.

You're not the only one with the ***** to drift a car. You're just the only one around that is dumb enough to do it so recklessly. That is why we're all hating on you. Because you are an asshat whose driving endangers the people around you and puts a bad face on the motorsports and tuning community.

I wonder if i'll get in trouble for saying that?
Nope I agree with you 100%. I don't think I could have put it better, the "Because you are an asshat whose driving endangers the people around you and puts a bad face on the motorsports and tuning community." is a big key.
Old 11-17-2010, 07:18 PM

Car Info: 1.8L FWD
all i wanted to know was if anyone is interested in going out to have a good time NOT some people trying to shoot down my idea. thats the reason i came to a forum to meet friends and have a good time. WHO THE HELL CARES IF WE DONT DRIFT ITLEAST WE CAME OUT TO HAVE FUN. No offense but Am i the only one who has ***** in this whole forum to suggest to drift? or even willingness to do it? its not like i have never drifted a vehicle before.
i don't think people here care if you're drifting your car or not. i think everyone is getting on your case because of this:

Hey everyone there is a no rules drift event going on in stockton,ca 75$ for 5 hours , no cage,no helmet,no fire suit required!!You can tandem drift and/or just go ***** out or even just be there to practice "LEGALLY"!!! just have fun and plus after the event is over there is a 10$ all you can eat pre thanksgiving dinner!! anyone interested let me know.
then later on you post this:

99Drift Rules and Regulations
Safety Modifications and Guidelines:
you dont need a roll cage all you need is a 4point belt harness and helmet and a fire suit
so get your info straight before posting about a no rules drifting. plus i don't think there's any one on here that approves of a "no rules event" for motorsport.
Old 11-17-2010, 07:37 PM

Car Info: *WiDe AnD LoW*
Originally Posted by VRT MBasile
It's just proof that drifting is not real racing. Real racers know that safety comes first.
"Ask any racer, any real racer. It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning"

Sorry, I had to. Hi guys, long time no see
Old 11-17-2010, 08:52 PM

Car Info: '15 LE STI, '06 WRX White Wheeled Wagon, '06 B9
in before the lock
Old 11-17-2010, 09:53 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
Well, 02SUBIEDOO, I hate to say "I told ya so", but remember what I told you about how this forum tends to work a few months ago in your other thread?
Old 11-18-2010, 12:04 AM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: You guys mad.
knew there was a reason i had his picture saved....

its not like i have never drifted a vehicle before.
Old 11-18-2010, 12:19 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
Originally Posted by rau
When did you get a BMW?
Old 11-18-2010, 12:29 AM

Car Info: 94 Integra beater: one Slow 3 Series RIP EvoX
Is that Charles Barkley?

Quick Reply: Nov.20th drift event *no rules*