first annual Fozzie run!

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2013, 05:34 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2010 swp WRX hatch
Originally Posted by Overbear
I want to say thank you to everyone who showed up. We had a great turnout, 16 cars, PLUS we picked up a stranger who had no clue we were on a run, and ended up joining us from Alice's to Santa Cruz.

I am going to type up a full trip report and post it soon as I get a moment. Keep posting up pics folks.
Big thanks to you, Bear. Thanks for organizing this event. It was fun hanging out, meeting some new faces, and getting a chance to do something nice for others...
Old 12-08-2013, 07:51 PM

Car Info: 99 Swap'd GM6
Thanks, Bear, for putting this on. Great drive, good route, good cars that showed up, and other than BAM, the most Foresters I've seen in one place at any given time.

Good to do something nice for others, meet some new people (sorry if I didn't get a chance to say hi!) and hang out.

You asked for pics. You shall receive pics:

Fozzy Meet 12.08.2013 - MichaelJamesPhotoStudio

Here's a few favorites:

Last edited by Prettym1k3; 12-08-2013 at 07:54 PM.
Old 12-08-2013, 07:59 PM

Car Info: 2004 Forester XT
Originally Posted by Prettym1k3
Thanks, Bear, for putting this on. Great drive, good route, good cars that showed up, and other than BAM, the most Foresters I've seen in one place at any given time.

Good to do something nice for others, meet some new people (sorry if I didn't get a chance to say hi!) and hang out.

You asked for pics. You shall receive pics:

Fozzy Meet 12.08.2013 - MichaelJamesPhotoStudio

Here's a few favorites:

not sure if we met but hello, LOL. got to love those pants......
Old 12-08-2013, 08:01 PM

Car Info: 2015 FXT Stage II
Win! Thanks Mike! Glad i got to see you and that sick Forester today. I was out of it so i didn't get to talk to everyone i would of liked to but glad i went!
Old 12-08-2013, 08:10 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: .
those are nice pics O_O
Old 12-08-2013, 08:22 PM

Car Info: 07 STI Built/Widebody/E85/Rotated GTX3576 13 Fozz
Awesome day, thanks for settings this up Bear! Great seeing all the Fozzies together.

Almost lost mine on the way home though. Heading back on 17 towards 880, the guy in the SUV directly in front of me lost his christmas tree off his roof and it JUST missed going through my windshield. Ended up bouncing off to the left and the car behind me ran over it.
Old 12-08-2013, 08:28 PM

Car Info: 99 Swap'd GM6
Originally Posted by apetron
Awesome day, thanks for settings this up Bear! Great seeing all the Fozzies together.

Almost lost mine on the way home though. Heading back on 17 towards 880, the guy in the SUV directly in front of me lost his christmas tree off his roof and it JUST missed going through my windshield. Ended up bouncing off to the left and the car behind me ran over it.
Dang, man. You okay? Bet that put some hair on your chest.

P.S. Your beef jerky put some hair on my chest.

Originally Posted by PROcede
Win! Thanks Mike! Glad i got to see you and that sick Forester today. I was out of it so i didn't get to talk to everyone i would of liked to but glad i went!
Thanks, man. All the cars out today looks great. I even like me some stock WRB Bugeye action.

Originally Posted by Rescuer
those are nice pics O_O
Oh... you likeda' pictures? He likeda' pictures...

I has more for joo.

SH looks fantastic, man. Love those things the more and more I see them.

Old 12-08-2013, 08:30 PM
VIP Member

i wonder if that's the tree i saw a tree on the left side of the left lane on 17

at one point, some stupid *** lady in a mini van had her emergency flashers on, tree on top all diagonal like it's about to fall off, and she was doing like 30 IN THE LEFT FREAKIN LANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she didn't even stop at several turn outs, left turns, right turns, etc! finally got around her on the right lane. >_<!!!!

i saw so many sketchy xmas trees on peoples cars
Old 12-08-2013, 08:33 PM
VIP Member

my car looks hot O_O i kinda like the spt exhaust more than the Q300

q300 is HUGE, and all chrome flashy

can't wait for new 18g in a few weeks O_O
Old 12-08-2013, 08:34 PM
VIP Member

still considering blackening out the SPT mufflers (not the tips)
Old 12-08-2013, 08:38 PM

Car Info: 2003 WRX Wagon
The drive was dope me and my son had a blast. All the cars looked good. Thanks Mike for the shout out. That bug eyed is mine.
Old 12-08-2013, 08:39 PM

Car Info: 07 STI Built/Widebody/E85/Rotated GTX3576 13 Fozz
Originally Posted by Rescuer
i wonder if that's the tree i saw a tree on the left side of the left lane on 17

at one point, some stupid *** lady in a mini van had her emergency flashers on, tree on top all diagonal like it's about to fall off, and she was doing like 30 IN THE LEFT FREAKIN LANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she didn't even stop at several turn outs, left turns, right turns, etc! finally got around her on the right lane. >_<!!!!

i saw so many sketchy xmas trees on peoples cars
That's the tree Jeff. The guy who lost it was trying to pass the crazy lady with the tree hanging off her van all crooked and then literally 2 minutes later lost his almost right into me.

Mike - I am fine, was able to move out of the way quick enough that nothing happened. Definitely a pucker moment for sure though.
Old 12-08-2013, 09:39 PM

Car Info: 2014 subaru wrx
^^^ glad to hear that it missed and all is well!
Old 12-08-2013, 10:10 PM

Car Info: 2005 Forester XT
clenched up i was a little in front of matt when that happened and shortly after that as matt was passing by an SUV pulled out from the should not looking and i had to slam on brakes to avoid hitting that guy is rear view mirrors looked like they were rusted or something. Lots of dumb people on that road but glad everyone got home safe. Definitely a fun drive and a big thanks to bear for stepping up and making his happen. Id def go next year :-)
Old 12-08-2013, 10:46 PM

Car Info: 06 FXT 6MT, 07 STi limited SWP
Originally Posted by Sakai530
clenched up i was a little in front of matt when that happened and shortly after that as matt was passing by an SUV pulled out from the should not looking and i had to slam on brakes to avoid hitting that guy is rear view mirrors looked like they were rusted or something. Lots of dumb people on that road but glad everyone got home safe. Definitely a fun drive and a big thanks to bear for stepping up and making his happen. Id def go next year :-)
Dude...read this out loud haha.

Quick Reply: first annual Fozzie run!