Latest i-Club Reviews, Features, and Articles Features, product reviews, tech, and news

2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi Announced!

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2003, 04:42 PM

thats true!!!, Neons are very ugly!!, but I still dont like it
Old 01-31-2003, 07:35 PM

Car Info: Impreza OBSTI Ver. V
"BTW - speaking as prob the ONLY guy on this board who actually drives a STI every day - I would pay up to $45,000.00 fo rthe STI easy"

hey Al, there's actually a few ppl that have driven an STI on this board, and a few(me included) have been doing it longer than you!

but you are so right dude! Driving an STI is a life-affirming experience, everytime i get outta my car i have these goofy grin that i cannot get off my face....

-Lou
Old 02-25-2003, 11:48 PM

mistsu salesman translation:

"i cannot give you any reason to buy my evo rather than the sti so i will pretend the sti is not coming"

that mitsu saleman is just peaved that the new sti has stolen all their evo glory...
Old 02-27-2003, 12:40 PM

dont get me wrong WoRX, i do believe the evo will be one bad assed car when it arrives. i've always liked the styling and from what i've heard the evo more than holds its own in the handling dept. in fact i've heard from many that its just a better tarmac car, but not by much.... regardless, the fact that both are coming is great as the competition between the two is what spawned such and awsome series of EVOs and STIs in the first place. its finally awsome to be an auto enthusist in the US again!
i just thought it was very rectal of that salesman to insist the sti wont be coming, when all signs point to its coming....especially SOA itself saying that.

-Lou
Old 04-08-2003, 02:55 PM

Car Info: dream car Subaru STi
"this is so sweet, the redline is at 9000rpm and whenever you switch on the car, the tach meter will swing to the redline for showing off the power

From the subaru website, the specs are impressive and i'm pretty sure mitsubishi regretted every decision they have made about their Evo, maybe they'll fire their marketing analyst who said all the funky computer system wont be profitable at this side of the world.

GO Subaru!
the question is, to get it this year or wait for one year???"

hey. i thought the sti redlines at 7000rpm?? and id get the sti this year.. but i cant ,i have to get it in 2005, which may actually b better but id rather not wait even though i have to. will you wait it out with me till 2005 fellow subie? hehe so i at least know some one is out tthere suffering the wait with me =) hehehe..
Old 04-08-2003, 07:03 PM

Car Info: dream car Subaru STi
yes evo one nice car.. hey yellow rex, how much did it cost for u to buy that evo?

Quick Reply: 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi Announced!