Latest i-Club Reviews, Features, and Articles Features, product reviews, tech, and news

2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi Announced!

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2003, 03:24 PM

Originally posted by go go go
I totally agree with you
I think they had no choice but to use EJ25 to achive 280ps range while meeting US emission standard and fuel situation.
It's pretty amazing EVO8 is LEV considering it's 271 from 2.0 turbo.
Hey go go go, you always have some sort of interesting technical tid bit to share with us. I bet your going crazy right now with this new bomb Subaru has just released , he, he... What do you think the dealer price will come in at ?
Tom..
Old 01-07-2003, 03:56 PM

Car Info: Pilot & Prius.
Originally posted by DocDetroit
Anyone want to guess how much boost their using to get 300 HP from a 2.5 Liter? If they are only running 15 PSI, this car is going to by a monster when a few mods are thrown at it.
Isnt that the beauty of it, imagine just some simple mods how much extra power you will gain. Ouch. Just gotta find a dealer with room on the reserve list now.
Old 01-07-2003, 05:10 PM

Im beginning to realize I will just pick up the all too common WRX non-STi and wait until they are more mainstream to trade up. Not having much luck getting on a list here in Vegas and am moving to Hawaii in about a month and for sure wont get on their list.

Oh well, WRX standard will work for a year or so. Give me a nice intro to Subarus which I have never owned. Im thinking they will be asking more about $35,000, but who can tell. Subaru needs to do what Nissan did as someone mentioned. I was looking at one of those and couldnt believe with all its performance they only were asking $32,000. Need more room tho with the kid on the way.
Old 01-07-2003, 06:48 PM

Well obviously enough people care and want to talk about it so let it be. Who cares if everyone wants one and wants to talk about it. Isnt that what the forums are about?

Last edited by DaveWRX; 01-07-2003 at 06:54 PM.
Old 01-07-2003, 08:08 PM

Arrow

Here is a link for you all. Specs and pricing. Keep in mind pricing is in the Japanese Yen.

http://www.japanvehicles.com/newcars...model/main.htm

Enjoy fighting amongst yourselves to figure out what the price is going to be. lol....
Old 01-07-2003, 10:20 PM

Car Info: 2016 CWP WRX
giovanni

boy man, that is a great attitude. all this talk is EXACTLY what this forum is all about. if someone wants to dream a little, have at it.

and you ask who cares....

I DO!!!! as well an the founder of this site and many others.

josh

PS I am one of those "jokers" who is going to get one....

Quick Reply: 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi Announced!