Street racing..?

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2007, 02:22 PM

Car Info: 03 wrx vf34 281hp/276tq
Originally Posted by Ditchhanger
Good thing I read this after you stopped posting. I didn't ban you for a day or anything like that administratively because you didn't technically do anything wrong. However, you are acting like a complete immature *** hat.

I don't care how many kittens you've rescued from trees or elderly women you've assisted walking across the street or how many kid's assses you've wiped. As far as most people here are concerned, you are an idiot posting inflammatory responses just to buy some time while you are at work. Do it in another forum and cut the crap.
+1 for good moderators

(p.s. whats a guy gotta do to get his i-club stickers!)
Old 11-10-2007, 02:33 PM

Car Info: 1997 Acura Integra GS Sedan
Good thing I read this after you stopped posting. I didn't ban you for a day or anything like that administratively because you didn't technically do anything wrong. However, you are acting like a complete immature *** hat.

I don't care how many kittens you've rescued from trees or elderly women you've assisted walking across the street or how many kid's assses you've wiped. As far as most people here are concerned, you are an idiot posting inflammatory responses just to buy some time while you are at work. Do it in another forum and cut the crap.
so wait...we're not able to voice our opinion?

Personally, I think you guys take the internet way too damn seriously to be considering your moral values and attempting to "make a statement" by responding to what is obviously an attempt to ruffle someones feathers.

It's all good though, I'll stay away from the hawaii forum. It must be nice to have a world where nobody is able to question your authority.
Old 11-10-2007, 02:43 PM

Car Info: 03 wrx vf34 281hp/276tq
Originally Posted by SubyN00by

Personally, I think you guys take the internet way too damn seriously to be considering your moral values and attempting to "make a statement" by responding to what is obviously an attempt to ruffle someones feathers.

It's all good though, I'll stay away from the hawaii forum. It must be nice to have a world where nobody is able to question your authority.
Its more that we generally dont converse with douche bags....
Old 11-10-2007, 02:48 PM

Car Info: about 30 miles a day

it must be nice to live in a world where you think that nothing you do affects anyone else. when are you gonna drop a ******** and grow up? you+racing on any street=dangerous....if you don't understand that then you should not be allowed to reproduce let alone drive a vehicle. and it's not the internet we are taking seriously. if you lived here and knew us and came on these boards to do anything besides be a d-bag, you would know that we just like to have fun. heck i got banned for a day for posting the WTF boob. it's ppl like you that have no respect for others and their families that i or we take seriously. so seriously....go home sparky
Old 11-10-2007, 02:54 PM

Car Info: 1997 Acura Integra GS Sedan
this thread is a complete contradiction of that statement...
Old 11-10-2007, 03:20 PM

this thread is a complete contradiction of that statement...
and you're a complete contradiction of Darwin's theory of evolution.....back to the pits you dam dirty ape
Old 11-10-2007, 04:14 PM

Car Info: 2006 OBP WRX Wagon & SGM 2.5i wagon

UM....did anyone get a lecture about that highly offensive ****????
Old 11-10-2007, 04:25 PM

^^i gave a lecture about ****....
Old 11-10-2007, 04:40 PM

Car Info: 2006 OBP WRX Wagon & SGM 2.5i wagon
Someone needs to start IHOP again or move it to a sticky so it is not with the main forums. Trust me, I understand this world is a much more peaceful place because of ****. It just does not need to be on the main page.
AND I do not appreciate the fact that the moderator clearly understood that at least two of us felt grossed out enough to say something about it and he still did not do anything about it.
Old 11-10-2007, 05:09 PM

Car Info: 06 2.5i WGN & 06 WRX WGN
I volunteer Erica to take over IHOP...

On a side note even if he is an *** and i think he is a moron for street racing. I was yelling at him for making excuses about it, If its something he chooses willingly to do he should own up to it and be able to say, "I'm an *******." That's going to at the very least make me think that you have *****. but so far you have not owned anything about yourself.

I have no problem with him saying, "I race on the street." I don't agree with what he is saying. I don't know what i-club rules say about street racing discussion, but what pisses me off is that he does not have the guts to stand up for himself only flip flop around on his issue that he is supporting. it's *****.

Now if you are just bored, trying to "ruffle someones feathers" seriously just go choke a chicken. I think to everybody you have proven yourself a fake, and a little chicken **** with no ***** to stand up for yourself. You take responsibility for nothing and to those who know what that means you are nothing.

So really let him keep talking about why it's OK, cool, and his skills, he has the right to be who he is.

And while I'm ranting please get NSFW stuff outta the main boards. I don't ever need to see it, esp girls of questionable age.
Old 11-14-2007, 05:10 PM
Staff Member

Car Info: 2001 RSTi Widebody
Originally Posted by eRicaSWGN
Someone needs to start IHOP again or move it to a sticky so it is not with the main forums. Trust me, I understand this world is a much more peaceful place because of ****. It just does not need to be on the main page.
AND I do not appreciate the fact that the moderator clearly understood that at least two of us felt grossed out enough to say something about it and he still did not do anything about it.
What did I miss? Did I do something to offend someone or people? Please PM me so I can clear this up.
Old 11-14-2007, 05:13 PM
Staff Member

Car Info: 2001 RSTi Widebody
Oh...and by the way...if you guys want to check out the site rules, they are above the first thread in the forum. See this for future reference:

16. Street racing related threads are not permitted and will be deleted on sight. No questions asked. i-club.com does not tolerate nor condone illicit activities.

With that, this thread is closed. And I better not see anything like it again.