Anyone know someone personally that would tint a window if I supplied the tint?

Old 01-16-2008, 09:15 PM

Car Info: Rust bucketo
Anyone know someone personally that would tint a window if I supplied the tint?

This is a very oddball question but i've had my eye on a particular type of tint that no one seems to carry. And usually most shops won't do it without using their own film.

I am not trying to supply the tint to be cheap; I was wondering if someone was good at shrinking curved windows. I wanted to shrink 1 single curved window.

lol. I tried it myself and it didn't work. But if course, I am not a tinter.

Anyone know someone that would do it, or I can ask for a quote?

Thank You.
Dan
Old 01-17-2008, 12:21 AM

Car Info: 04 sti now pulling hard but super greasy!!
try md detailing and tint in kailua ive seen some pretty good tint jobs come out of there and i dont think theyll care if you supply the tint
Old 01-18-2008, 12:05 AM

Car Info: 03 G35 / 05 WRX
i used to work at a shop, tinting windows...i have stated where i worked at here before but i won't anymore...too much crap talkers...i tint at home on the weekends now...put a/c in my garage and do it there (controls the dust better)...let me know what you want and what kind of tint you are looking at getting and i can tell you how much it should cost...not to blow my own horn but i worked at a really good shop and i do really good work...too many people here expect stuff for free or like slave labor wages, but i'll do it for less than any shop...guaranteed.
Old 01-19-2008, 01:07 PM

Car Info: Justy
Originally Posted by white_devil
i used to work at a shop, tinting windows...i have stated where i worked at here before but i won't anymore...too much crap talkers...i tint at home on the weekends now...put a/c in my garage and do it there (controls the dust better)...let me know what you want and what kind of tint you are looking at getting and i can tell you how much it should cost...not to blow my own horn but i worked at a really good shop and i do really good work...too many people here expect stuff for free or like slave labor wages, but i'll do it for less than any shop...guaranteed.
I can vouch for White Devil, he does excellent work.
Old 01-19-2008, 02:42 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 01 Impreza RSTi, 08 Evo MR, and 13 XV
Originally Posted by white_devil
how much would you charge me for a tint job on my 07 wagon passat? I am looking for legal tint and something that wont fade or crack