Dumpster Lost a post? Look for it here. Dirty, vulgar, and other offensive post are RIP here and emptied monthly.

Wow check this CL post, STi Drivetrain

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2006, 11:34 AM

Car Info: 98 GC8, 05 FXT, 06 PSD
Originally Posted by ucbsti
The original poster didnt know you already had a FS thread and didnt know you were an i-club member, how is anyone supposed to know that from a craigslist ad?
I wasn't referring to the OP, but to Krinkov who new that I had a FS post on i-club.

I just don't want anyone to be misinformed and think that the parts are stolen, or that changing from non-op to normal at the DMV is a big issue.

As to the comments on price, they don't bother me as I have adjusted my asking price and as I have always said I am open to offers.
Old 08-15-2006, 06:55 PM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s
Originally Posted by marcinzk
I wasn't referring to the OP, but to Krinkov who new that I had a FS post on i-club.

I just don't want anyone to be misinformed and think that the parts are stolen, or that changing from non-op to normal at the DMV is a big issue.

As to the comments on price, they don't bother me as I have adjusted my asking price and as I have always said I am open to offers.

you really would have rather me posted this in your FS thread?

Anyways, I never once said or even implied that your stuff was stolen so dont even start down that direction, and Ive already apologized once for simply saying I thought you were asking a bit much for your shell, if you dont think so thats fine no need to take it so personally. Anyhow, the more you reply to this the more its going to bump to the top of the page, so Im just going to dumpster it for ya,
peace