Dumpster Lost a post? Look for it here. Dirty, vulgar, and other offensive post are RIP here and emptied monthly.

Penis lover

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2013, 02:02 PM

***** lover

I bet all the people in here talking about ruining the cornering ability by dumping the dog **** out of the car are the same ones that start a whole thread just to complain about how another rs/tr/wrx/sti driver was driving like a maniac on the street cycling through gears and taking turns like no tomorrow. My car is lowered 4+ inches with -3+ on all 4 corners with after market front and rear swaybars and endlinks on sti bbs' on 225/45/17 kdw's, the only time I rub is when I have a full car of people. Spring rates also play a big role on how easy the tires will start to rub while you are cornering. I have 14k spring rates around, I sacrifice my comfortabilty of the car for performance(something people will most likely complain about too). I am no suspension expert by any means I just hate when people say if u slam a car it won't handle like it supposed to, I'm am almost sure I can hang with almost anyone in this thread talking like that.

and to ladeyboy..why even start a thread asking how low you should go if all your gonna say are things like "Haha I love how many people think it's a good idea to dump they're rally bred sedan to make it a piece of metal barely on wheels lol". if your not going to take everyone's opinion into consideration and just join in on this mob mentality and gang up on the people who actually go against the grain and don't just follow what everyone else says your just wasting my unlimited monthly data. be original, make your own decisions, do what u think looks good not what people are telling you. NOW GO SLAM THAT MOTHA ****ING CAR RIGHT NOW!
Old 02-25-2013, 02:27 PM
Technical Know-It-All

Car Info: '02 WRX + '15 WRX
Originally Posted by theSTI
I bet all the people in here talking about ruining the cornering ability by dumping the dog **** out of the car are the same ones that start a whole thread just to complain about how another rs/tr/wrx/sti driver was driving like a maniac on the street cycling through gears and taking turns like no tomorrow.
You mean grown ups?

My car is lowered 4+ inches with -3+ on all 4 corners with after market front and rear swaybars and endlinks on sti bbs' on 225/45/17 kdw's, the only time I rub is when I have a full car of people. Spring rates also play a big role on how easy the tires will start to rub while you are cornering. I have 14k spring rates around, I sacrifice my comfortabilty of the car for performance(something people will most likely complain about too). I am no suspension expert by any means I just hate when people say if u slam a car it won't handle like it supposed to, I'm am almost sure I can hang with almost anyone in this thread talking like that.
If your car is dumped 4" then performance isn't a word that should even be associated with your car (just a guess, you have spark blocks installed?), so don't even try to pretend.

Your car probably couldn't hang with a stock suspensioned WRX.

Last edited by Brfatal; 02-25-2013 at 02:29 PM.
Old 02-25-2013, 02:27 PM
I survived the Mod Challenge and all I got was this lousy title

Car Info: ...zeh car drives you!
if your not going to take everyone's opinion into consideration and just join in on this mob mentality and gang up on the people who actually go against the grain and don't just follow what everyone else says your just wasting my unlimited monthly data. be original, make your own decisions, do what u think looks good not what people are telling you. NOW GO SLAM THAT MOTHA ****ING CAR RIGHT NOW!
Ergh...with the current trends and new lot of Subaru owners, actually going the rally bred stage would be an "original" option. From my encounters, 99.672% of new modified Subarus are slammed/HellaFlushed...I can't remember last time I saw a normal stock hight modified WRX/STi, nevermind a lifted/rally bred one.

But I agree with your general statement. To each their own. Do what matters/satisfies you. Unfortunarely, too many instead do it for the status and approval from others (otherwise noone would be pissing themselves over getting a "HellaFLush Approved" sticker).

Last edited by LxJLthr; 02-25-2013 at 02:33 PM.
Old 02-25-2013, 02:33 PM
Technical Know-It-All

Originally Posted by LxJLthr
Ergh...with the current trends and new lot of Subaru owners, actually going the rally bred stage would be an "original" option. From my personal encounters, 99.672% of modified Subarus are slammed/HellaFlushed...I can't remember last time I saw a normal stock high entusiast owned WRX/STi, nevermind a lifted/rally bred one.

But I agree with your general statement. To each their own. Do what matters/satisfies you. Unfortunarely, too many instead do it for the status and approval from others.
Move out here. The genuine performance and actual rally driven cars outnumber the stance tards. The trend seems to be dying out a little as more and more people accept common sense.
Old 02-25-2013, 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by Brfatal
You mean grown ups?

nope..I mean sea donkeys. Im not here to be an ******* and to say what people's cars can and cannot do. All I'm doing is letting everyone in the thread know that everything they hear is not always true. there is always more than one way to do things, some people will like it and some people won't. if you wanna come here and imply I'm an immature young child because putting me and my opinions down makes you feel like a better man go for it! I love helping people in any way I can. if you feel offended when you see a slammed car or a stanced car or a "hella flush" car because you don't want to be associated with "rice" maybe you should listen to your own words and "grow up" and get something else that a grown up would drive possibly a BMW, Benz, Audi? whether you like it or not subaru has replaced Hondas in the tunner world and your going to most likely be seeing alot more "rice" in the rears to come.

If your car is dumped 4" then performance isn't a word that should even be associated with your car (just a guess, you have spark blocks installed?), so don't even try to pretend.

Your car probably couldn't hang with a stock suspensioned WRX.
again..if it makes you feel better to insult me and imply racially inspired comments go for it you big grown up! but no I'm sorry to disappoint you I do not currently have spark blocks installed on my rear bumper. maybe you should give the gst or speed element guys a call and ask them about their suspension setups and their opinions on how ride height, camber settings and spring rates affect handling. do your ****ing home work before you come at me sideways.

can't hang with a stock suspension wrx? is that a challenge? because I would gladly accept! oh yea but didn't your motor go out again? what's that number 3 now? oh and what? your still living in your car because being a grown up didn't exactly work out as planned?? ouch I hope U get that taken care of soon.

you know I really try not to be an ******* but when people can't get passed their know it all mentality and take jabs at my maturity level as well as knowledge about something I'm passionate about **** it gloves off.

Last edited by theSTI; 02-25-2013 at 03:55 PM.
Old 02-25-2013, 05:13 PM
Technical Know-It-All

Originally Posted by LxJLthr
Gladly. And where is "out here" ? I am currently based in CA and not many people get why I am lifting my Subaru and putting full skid plating on it
Virginia

again..if it makes you feel better to insult me and imply racially inspired comments go for it you big grown up! but no I'm sorry to disappoint you I do not currently have spark blocks installed on my rear bumper. maybe you should give the gst or speed element guys a call and ask them about their suspension setups and their opinions on how ride height, camber settings and spring rates affect handling. do your ****ing home work before you come at me sideways.

can't hang with a stock suspension wrx? is that a challenge? because I would gladly accept! oh yea but didn't your motor go out again? what's that number 3 now? oh and what? your still living in your car because being a grown up didn't exactly work out as planned?? ouch I hope U get that taken care of soon.

you know I really try not to be an ******* but when people can't get passed their know it all mentality and take jabs at my maturity level as well as knowledge about something I'm passionate about **** it gloves off.
I don't need to talk to GST or Speed Element about their thoughts on suspension to know what I'm talking about. If anything they would support what I've said. I've been helping people mod cars for likely longer than you've had your Subaru, so I figure I might know a thing or 2 here. But I guess slamming a car on spring rates that belong on a race car makes your car a regular go cart.

And sorry to disappoint you about how 'terrible' life has turned out for me. Damn owning a house, a car with almost 3 times it's original MSRP reinvested in it, my soon-to-be purchased $46k DD, and zero debt aside from said mortgage before I turn 31. Life is just really disappointing sometimes.

I don't mind a good thrashing, but at least have some merit behind what you're saying if you want to insult someone.

Last edited by Brfatal; 02-25-2013 at 05:53 PM.
Old 02-25-2013, 10:20 PM

[QUOTE=Brfatal;3361691]Virginia

I don't need to talk to GST or Speed Element about their thoughts on suspension to know what I'm talking about. If anything they would support what I've said. I've been helping people mod cars for likely longer than you've had your Subaru, so I figure I might know a thing or 2 here. But I guess slamming a car on spring rates that belong on a race car makes your car a regular go cart.

And sorry to disappoint you about how 'terrible' life has turned out for me. Damn owning a house, a car with almost 3 times it's original MSRP reinvested in it, my soon-to-be purchased $46k DD, and zero debt aside from said mortgage before I turn 31. Life is just really disappointing sometimes.

I don't mind a good thrashing, but at least have some merit behind what you're saying if you want to insult someone.

"whats so special about a hemi"
"what size bulbs do morettes take"
"are morettes xenon safe?"
you know a thing or 2 here eh? you seem like a dumb *** to me for having to start a whole thread to get those questions answered.

i could care less about you or your life..you could fall off the face of this planet right now and the world will be a better place. so im guessing brand new a 02 wrx went for about 25k? sooo...your telling me you have about 75k REINVESTED into the car? while in other post about your insuring a modified car you say your have 35k put into the car? not sure how you mix those numbers up...but either way i feel sorry for you. your car looks like any other wrx on the street and after i say that im expecting you to come back with come bull about your engine mods...but you cant because you only make 350hp????? is this real life??? if i were you id be mad too and try to put people down to make myself feel better for spending that much money on a car that will get out performed by a hyundai gennesis off the showroom floor..

ok lets talk accomplishments..ive been working since i was 15 years old..by 17 i bought my first brand new car 2 years later it got stolen...by 20 i bought my sti..and by 21 i bought my first motor cycle...mind you this is all on my dime. i worked my *** off and got what i wanted. OH! did i mention my DD is my Sti and my weekend car is sitting in my garage as i type this..not in some dealer parking waiting to be bought. OH! did i mention that it cost almost twice the msrp of my sti. Do i own a house? NO i dont..so i guess that 1 win in your column. by the end of this year i will have successfully helped my parents pay off all their debt INCLUDING their MORTGAGE so that when they retire they dont have to worry if their fixed income will cover all of their expenses..to some of us the welfare of our family comes before our own.

oh yea..and about that "grown ups" comment earlier...i guess this video of you doing 100+ mph in a 2 lane tunnel with on coming traffic is something grown ups do right?
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8veop_mvi-4054_auto

Last edited by theSTI; 02-25-2013 at 10:22 PM.
Old 02-25-2013, 11:01 PM

Car Info: 02 WRX Wagon
Old 02-25-2013, 11:07 PM
Technical Know-It-All

[QUOTE=theSTI;3361813]
Virginia
"whats so special about a hemi"
"what size bulbs do morettes take"
"are morettes xenon safe?"
you know a thing or 2 here eh? you seem like a dumb *** to me for having to start a whole thread to get those questions answered.

i could care less about you or your life..you could fall off the face of this planet right now and the world will be a better place. so im guessing brand new a 02 wrx went for about 25k? sooo...your telling me you have about 75k REINVESTED into the car? while in other post about your insuring a modified car you say your have 35k put into the car? not sure how you mix those numbers up...but either way i feel sorry for you. your car looks like any other wrx on the street and after i say that im expecting you to come back with come bull about your engine mods...but you cant because you only make 350hp????? is this real life??? if i were you id be mad too and try to put people down to make myself feel better for spending that much money on a car that will get out performed by a hyundai gennesis off the showroom floor..

ok lets talk accomplishments..ive been working since i was 15 years old..by 17 i bought my first brand new car 2 years later it got stolen...by 20 i bought my sti..and by 21 i bought my first motor cycle...mind you this is all on my dime. i worked my *** off and got what i wanted. OH! did i mention my DD is my Sti and my weekend car is sitting in my garage as i type this..not in some dealer parking waiting to be bought. OH! did i mention that it cost almost twice the msrp of my sti. Do i own a house? NO i dont..so i guess that 1 win in your column. by the end of this year i will have successfully helped my parents pay off all their debt INCLUDING their MORTGAGE so that when they retire they dont have to worry if their fixed income will cover all of their expenses..to some of us the welfare of our family comes before our own.

oh yea..and about that "grown ups" comment earlier...i guess this video of you doing 100+ mph in a 2 lane tunnel with on coming traffic is something grown ups do right?
MVI_4054 - Video Dailymotion
Old 02-26-2013, 12:22 AM

Originally Posted by Gancherov

not as bad *** as you bro..maybe one day you can teach me how to perfect that summer camp line?
Old 02-26-2013, 12:24 AM

my point was proven..moderator can close this dumb *** thread now. now I rember why I left this bs in the first place. 70k...350hp..****ing joke..
Old 02-26-2013, 04:56 AM
Technical Know-It-All

my point was proven..moderator can close this dumb *** thread now. now I rember why I left this bs in the first place. 70k...350hp..****ing joke..
What point was proven?

When I refuted you you seem to think that I was asking for your life story. I'm sorry if there is confusion but I wasn't.

But congrats on using 9-10 year old threads and a 4 year old video to 'prove your point'. And 350 hp?
Old 02-27-2013, 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by markyboi
Lowered 4", -3 camber and 14k spring rates...lol

Please tell us your suspension set up mr thesti badass
same set up as your moms bed you ***got *** fan boy. you gonna go suck his dick now too. you had nothing to do with this thread but u felt compelled to post here so at the next meet you have something to talk about with everyone else.
Old 02-27-2013, 03:33 PM

What point was proven?

When I refuted you you seem to think that I was asking for your life story. I'm sorry if there is confusion but I wasn't.

But congrats on using 9-10 year old threads and a 4 year old video to 'prove your point'. And 350 hp?
I just didn't want you to feel left out you had already told me yours. but I guess your doing something right since you got all these ***gots coming out the woodwork jumping on your side tryna suck your dick. congrats
Old 02-27-2013, 03:59 PM

Car Info: '11 STI
I just didn't want you to feel left out you had already told me yours. but I guess your doing something right since you got all these ***gots coming out the woodwork jumping on your side tryna suck your dick. congrats
you seem to talk a lot about dicks