Dumpster Lost a post? Look for it here. Dirty, vulgar, and other offensive post are RIP here and emptied monthly.

My tuner is better than your tuner

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2008, 12:40 PM

Car Info: Big Thanks Jeremy@CrucialRacing and Ed@EQ-Tuning
Originally Posted by Paul@dbtuned
OK.

Here's some info on Mustang Dynos.
In the calibration section, there's a setting, called "Equivilant Weight"...the lower/higher the number, the lower/higher the reported value.

The value that used to be on my dyno was too high, when compared to GST & FLIs dyno.

I have since adjusted this number to be in line with what these other two dynos read; Got a stock WRX & adjusted the number until I got roughly 160ish whp.

Please don't take this as an insult, as I have never met you, but most of my customers are older than the average I-clubber...I'd say the average age of my customer base is 30.
Most of the crowd going ""Hey...look at my numbers!!! My tuner is The ****!!!" tend to be younger, into drag racing.

I can't name one of my customers that has gone to the dragstrip more than once...except for GT35 STI and he's special.
Auto X & the random track days seem to be what my customers are into.

that line in red
was that toward this post ?????

https://www.i-club.com/forums/vendor-tuning-service-parts-review-152/eq-tuning-%2A%2A%2A%2A-185112/

---

btw dbtuned
few nasioc members is waiting for your reply here
http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=1522395

Last edited by downsti; 05-25-2008 at 12:54 PM.
Old 05-25-2008, 12:56 PM

Car Info: 2003 PSM WRX, 80 Brat ready for Chevy 350 Swap.
Originally Posted by downsti
that line in red
was that toward this post ?????

https://www.i-club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=185112

---

btw dbtuned
few nasioc members is waiting for your reply here
http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=1522395
lol
Old 05-26-2008, 10:24 PM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
Man, the last time i saw this many Ed fanbois i was passing through the guy-on-guy room at The Power Exchange on my way to the girl-girl/voyeur room.
Old 05-26-2008, 10:32 PM

Car Info: www.pinoymamba.tumblr.com
Originally Posted by irrational x
Man, the last time i saw this many Ed fanbois i was passing through the guy-on-guy room at The Power Exchange on my way to the girl-girl/voyeur room.
I'm GST Tuned
Old 05-26-2008, 10:42 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: A Laptop
that's pretty funny.

It doesn't answer any valid questions raised in the thread and insults quite a few people, but funny nonetheless. Thanks for the entertainment
Old 05-26-2008, 10:45 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: A Laptop
Originally Posted by 03_Impreza_Al
I'm GST Tuned
You must still be a fan boi because you ask valid questions instead of taking things at face value... shame on you
Old 05-27-2008, 09:26 AM
plays well with others

Originally Posted by EQ Tuning
that's pretty funny.

It doesn't answer any valid questions raised in the thread and insults quite a few people, but funny nonetheless. Thanks for the entertainment
when people ask questions in your threads you just send them threatening PMs. remember?
Old 05-27-2008, 01:45 PM

Thats funny. Ed's fanbois, yet you are the one who believes the gains from the st. 2 parts!!!!! (100whp/120whtq) You are a tool buddy.

Paul- Where did you admit you messed up with the 2008, I just remember you being a total jerk to anyone that dared question you......and never said one word about your original determinations being "messed up".

Lamerville......
Old 05-27-2008, 01:52 PM
plays well with others

Originally Posted by slow04wrx
Thats funny. Ed's fanbois, yet you are the one who believes the gains from the st. 2 parts!!!!! (100whp/120whtq) You are a tool buddy.
hey **** for brains, where did i said i thought stage 2 made those numbers. i didn't even read the technical stuff. i was commenting on the unusual level of douchebaggery in this thread.

if you had reading comprehension skills above a 3rd grade level you would see that.

Paul- Where did you admit you messed up with the 2008, I just remember you being a total jerk to anyone that dared question you......and never said one word about your original determinations being "messed up".
sarcasm != jerk
Old 05-27-2008, 01:59 PM
plays well with others

Originally Posted by Paul@dbtuned
"Total Jerk" is highly subjective.
Can you please clarify this for me?

BTW, have you & I done business together?
no, but he read somewhere on the internet that you dont carry whiteline so that makes you a 'total jerk'
Old 05-27-2008, 02:13 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
no, but he read somewhere on the internet that you dont carry whiteline so that makes you a 'total jerk'
(cough) morePSI (cough)

Last edited by stupidchicken03; 05-27-2008 at 02:16 PM.
Old 05-28-2008, 01:32 PM

hey **** for brains, where did i said i thought stage 2 made those numbers. i didn't even read the technical stuff. i was commenting on the unusual level of douchebaggery in this thread.

if you had reading comprehension skills above a 3rd grade level you would see that.

sarcasm != jerk

*********Just to clarify; So you don't believe the st. 2 numbers, yet you are in here posting back to paul, and talking **** to people such as myself who are skeptical, while adding nothing topic or discussion related...........................

Fanboi-----Ever heard of projection? You are a total fanboi, and you even proved it yourself!!!!

You screen name is starting to make sense.

+10 levels of douchebaggery brought on by irrational X

You weren't commenting on it, you were adding it. You even admitted you didn't read the "technical" stuff........

this basically means "I didn't read anything of any importance and I achieved zero understanding of the actual topic" aka the technical stuff...... yet you continue to post stupid ****?

so how ****ing dumb are you?

Last edited by slow04wrx; 05-28-2008 at 01:47 PM.
Old 05-28-2008, 02:20 PM
plays well with others

LOL. OK pal. SO why were you even posting in here, you were just chiming in with no evidence or experience, just to back Paul or something? and talk ****
i have more experience than you do cockstain, seeing as, oh i duno, paul does all the work on 6 vehicles for me subaru and otherwise.

How much money have you spent/service received at pauls shop that allows you to open that spooge drenched meat flap between your chin and nose?

the level of douchebaggery in here is caused by you pal.....you dumb****......
you hopped into this thread long before i did.

are you kidding, you didn't post one intelligent thing or comment........
no im not kidding, in fact the only thing funny in this thread is your dumb ***.

great job......time for you to leave thread........
We are discussing something in the thread, you are not........do you see how that works? why maybe you shouldn't be posting?
you not discussing ****, did you read your last 2 sentences? making dumbass generalizations and harassing people isn't a discussion. are you from another country? that's the only explanation for your lack of grip on the English language.

someone posts up because of the numbers, Paul and I (for example) obviously have some disagreements which go on in the post............
so your admitting your flaming someone in the vendor review thread... they are just the numbers.... you "frequent STI boards" and now your insight belongs in the same category as paul and ed's legitimate discussion?

get a ****ing grip

wow, I posted because I had something to say that I feel is right, you just posted to be a douchebag.
no. you posted to be a douchebag, I'm just keeping the universe in balance

nice PM btw... think paul might have something to say about this:

Seriously man, you got nothing to contribute. Nothing relevant to the topic..................and you are calling other people fanboi's??????

Get real man, and take a look at yourself and the stupid **** you write. You are a tool........Paul is a joke and is constantly "recalibrating his dyno"........

and your a dumb**** for chiming in with close to retarded posts.

get a brain.
oh snaps, does that count as libel?
Old 05-28-2008, 03:02 PM

i have more experience than you do cockstain, seeing as, oh i duno, paul does all the work on 6 vehicles for me subaru and otherwise.

How much money have you spent/service received at pauls shop that allows you to open that spooge drenched meat flap between your chin and nose?

you hopped into this thread long before i did.

no im not kidding, in fact the only thing funny in this thread is your dumb ***.

you not discussing ****, did you read your last 2 sentences? making dumbass generalizations and harassing people isn't a discussion. are you from another country? that's the only explanation for your lack of grip on the English language.

so your admitting your flaming someone in the vendor review thread... they are just the numbers.... you "frequent STI boards" and now your insight belongs in the same category as paul and ed's legitimate discussion?

get a ****ing grip

no. you posted to be a douchebag, I'm just keeping the universe in balance

nice PM btw... think paul might have something to say about this:

oh snaps, does that count as libel?
You have more experience than me, cool I have owned 2 sit's (the car spoken about in the thread) and 4 subaurs that I purchased, as well as my brother having a wrx and my dad a suby as well. How many have you owned? have you ever had stage 2 and a tune? do you participate in the iwsti message board where there are tons of sti's?

You have experience doing what? having Paul work on your car?

More like experience running your mouth about irrelevant ****

All I see you doing is speculating like a tard.

I can see from Pauls number that its a joke, stage 2's don't make this power gain......ask anyone who knows about the car and specific mods (apparently you don't have much experience)........and you still refuse to comment about the st. 2????????

You don't want to trash Paul, but you STILL don't want to say its right either for fear of looking like an idiot.

Why would I need to spend money at Pauls shop to debate this topic? thats just retarded.

yeah my insight does belong because i've had a similar setup........and experienced many others like it

I actually have something to provide.

SO once again, you posted nothing that makes any sense or relates to anything.

Stop trying to cover up for being a little queerbate, and the fact you posted stupid *** ****.

You are still failing to see you don't even debate the topic or do anything, so you are just posting senseless **** to waste time, that doesn't even pertain to the topiccccccccccccc

ARE YOU ****ING STUPID??

Are you really that dumb???

I think not, just an *******.

Last edited by slow04wrx; 05-28-2008 at 03:07 PM.
Old 05-28-2008, 03:05 PM
dz

Car Info: 1996 Mustang GT/2013 Outback Limited
You have more experience than me, cool I have owned 2 sit's (the car spoken about in the thread), how many have you owned?
How do you own a sit?
See you are speculating again with zero proof.

I can see from Pauls number that its a joke, stage 2's don't make this power......ask anyone who knows about the car and specific mods (apparently you don't have much experience)........and you still refuse to comment about the st. 2????????

You don't want to trash Paul, but you don't want to say its right either for fear of looking like an idiot.

Why would I need to spend money at Pauls shop to debate this topic?

yeah my insight does belong because i've had a similar setup........

I actually have something to provide.

SO once again, you posted nothing that makes any sense or relates to anything.

Stop trying to cover up for being a little queerbate.
Step away from Ed's nuts and stop talking with his cocktail weenie in your mouth...

Quick Reply: My tuner is better than your tuner