Drivetrain Encompasses driveline components such as the torque converter, clutch, transmission, shifter, front and center differentials, driveshaft, rear differential, and axles.

Fix for STi shifter slop

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2005, 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by Egan

I would recommend installing these bushings with the Kartboy stuff at the same time. No need to tear it all apart again. Also, if you're planning on a Kartboy short shifter, the same thing applies - do it all at the same time since you have to pull the same things apart, for the most part.

I'm glad you are enjoying them.

We anticipated that folks would want to do the Kartboy parts at the same time which is why we have the various kits.

For the folks that already have the KB front bushing we have the Rear Klicky Kit which gets you the new Kartboy rear bushing, and the TiC linkage bushings.

For folks who just want to do bushings we have the bodacious bushing bundle which gets you the Kartboy front, Kartboy rear, and TiC linkage bushings.

For folks who want to do the bushings and the lever we have the Super Shifter Set which gets you Kartboy front and rear, TiC linkage bushings, and the Kartboy lever.
Old 05-18-2005, 04:13 PM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s
I installed the short shift and the 2 Kartboy bushings only. Im going to have my tranny out next week so I'll put the other bushings in then, this way I'll be able to tell any difference than I would by doing all the bushings at the same time